0 Post(s)
    Fear of moths. That's me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Very Height phobic.

Or, I dunno. I just feel pretty ill at heights. Get a large amount of nausea and vertigo looking down, and just end up imagining a bunch of unrealistic scenarios that would involve falling from a height. Even seem to get it if I leap off of a mountain in a video game or something. My brain just ends up comparing that to "actually falling from a height. Starts playing up on the second floor (or the third floor, if you are american.) No idea what the likelihood of survival is if you fall from that hide, although I do imagine there's a high likelihood of injury, regardless.

Well, I'm never gonna live in a skyscrapper, I guess. That, and the whole "fear of lifts" thing.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    IndescribableIndescribable
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scopophobia, in regards to being in pictures, videos, or on video calls or just voice chats online. Ironic as I work in a photography studio. I also just get uncomfortable when people look at me.

Pharmacophobia, I hate taking medication, likely because I took medication that was irresponsibly prescribed at irresponsible doses for near a decade.
    *Fart noises*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.