Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Does anxiety get in the way of your life goals yes or no

Does anxiety get in the way of your goals yes or no. Is anxiety an "excuse"??? Does anxiety protect us from taking the next steps in life and moving on?? Fear of what will happen if we could discard out anxiety and live life in a different way??

xxxxx
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Unless your life-goal involves being a singer, an actor or anyone else who is in the limelight, I don't believe that social anxiety should serve as an excuse. If you are really passionate about something, you will get there. with or without anxiety (except for really extremes cases).

Whenever I fail at something, I blame myself. Blaming your parents, your teachers, your upbringing or social anxiety is the same thing. It won't get you anywhere.

Natey's Avatar Fightin' For Freedom
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have no blame for anything.. but wow it does hold me back. I want to break that threshold and own this world... silly SA!
    ANXIETY ALWAYS LIES

VickieKitties's Avatar Living irl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    When you're an adult excuses aren't usually an option. I envy the people with loving, supportive families that are permitted to delay seeking independence. It's probably for the best that I've always had to take care of myself, or I'd be stuck in my parents basement for sure.

Prodigy's Avatar God
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Not anymore, no.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    It has held me back and made some goals longer to reach but I will never let it stop me. If anything by slowing me down it has helped me stop and think things out better and made me more aware of myself and what I want as my life goals.
    life---> <---me

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.