View Poll Results: What makes you anxious?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Being watched

11 61.11%
  • Interacting with others

13 72.22%
  • Going outside

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Today I had to meet a couple of people who were renting out space, thankfully they were both chicks. I think I come across just weird and boring when I first meet people. I get uncomfortable when I am put on the spot, when people ask me direct questions about myself eliciting a response sometimes I think it just doesn't come out that well.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    1 and 2 totally get that feeling :/

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just realized "Going outside" is an option. I never saw that before unless this was recently put in lol. Anywho, I don't get anxious at all about going outside; in fact, I love going outside. I prefer it since I'm home or cooped up in the school cafe/library so damn much. It's just so refreshing and nice to just be outside. Of course, that doesn't mean my anxiety is any better compared to those who are afraid to go outside and such. It's a constant battle with myself all the time when experiencing anxiety over other things, so...

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Mostly 2, and slightly 1, unless you count things like public speaking. In that case No. 1 can cause major problems.

I don't have any problems with going outside.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Definitely number 2. Even though I am able to interact with people, my stress level while I do it is really high. It's not with everybody. If I've gotten to know someone as a friend, then I'm very relaxed. But talking to people I don't know or people in authority, just has me shaking like crazy inside. You'd never know it though because I can fake a smile really well.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.