Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    StressedStressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Chats and Forums where "imposters" come in to start something

I feel like some mean people out there come to chat but only attack people for what they say and pass judgment based on what little they know about a user, making wild generalizations and assumptions that may or may not apply just because of a lack of "evidence" to say what all we do with our lives.

For example, if you never talk about having your own place (even if you do), they'll assume that you live at home with your parents and then talk about how they think people living with their mom and dad are lame. If you don't talk about what you do at work or where you work, they'll assume that you don't have a job and talk about how they would never date someone who didn't have a stable job and income.

I try to chat hoping that someone will try to be understanding and care about what I have to say, but apparently some of them are only there to make jokes and laugh about other people's misfortune.

I could try to go out and meet people, but so much of "making friends" is based on how you look, how outgoing you are, what people think of you, if you have a job/income, if you live on your own or with a room mate, etc.

I could try to make friends who are already in relationships and living with their SO or spouse and/or have kids. I wouldn't be able to relate when they talk about marriages and having children, but I guess it's better than not doing much with anyone other than yourself and coworkers.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Hi Toaster.

Natey's Avatar Fightin' For Freedom
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tell the jerks to go run off. They are no better than you so don't let them act like it. You da man
    ANXIETY ALWAYS LIES

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tell them to [BEEP] off. Although it sounds cliche, anyone who is judging you on where you live isn;t worth your time.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hi toaster little, i agree with otherside, if youd like to chat, pm im a good listener

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.