Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    kc1895's Avatar KFC Hipster
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There's nothing to be happy about with Gov't shutdown. I'm extremely upset with the Republicans right now, as I will never be able to understand or accept their point of view.

But what I'm SUPER HAPPY about today is that my parents who are both in their 60's, and have been working their entire lives without health insurance are now able to afford a healthcare plan for only $2 a month. I cannot stop singing the praises for the president who has dedicated his career to get this up and running. Being raised in a working-class family from people who have not ate a penny of welfare, I think you can see the true benefits of where ObamaCare really is geared towards. I for one, is certain that my parents deserve this. Amen, Mr. President. May you live long and prosper. Namaste.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    So I guess the question is, how long can the economy last whilst the republicans decide to bicker about the fact that medical spending is magically increased (with no one actually saying that the reason is that more people are actually using the medical services?) and that medical care is somewhat only going to be avalibille to the rich people?

I can't see them becomming very popular with the people who couldn't have afforded health insurance in the first place, who also happen to be the ones that voted in Obama and could potentially vote in the republicans if they so desired.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Idiots. A shutdown caused by access to a health service that the majority of civilized countries allow there citizens to access for free. All because of some stupid idea that one should pay for that healthcare. And of course, these ideas most likely come from people who've never had to pay an insurance premium or had any serious health condition in there life. And if the shutdown lasts, the country will descend into anarchy. Especially if they're not bothering to pay police/security.

Perphaps they could all stop arguing and see some sense for once? Seriously, why are all politicians idiots half the time?

I wonder how many people are blaming Obama right now and naming him the next antichrist...
    For some reason some people don't think health (in all places... America) shouldn't be a given right. That if you are poor, you should die, basically. Maybe if we had free/ low cost health care for people, we'd stop having the mass shooters because they will reach out and take advantage of the mental health system.

My medication a month ranges from $1,440 - $2,400 and their is zero way for me to get a job. This obamacare will take off so much stress off my shoulders that I shouldn't have to deal with.

I don't believe people who don't want medical insurance should be forced to pay it monthly, though. On the other hand this shut down is CRAZY and they are acting like children.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    They shouldn't be fighting, they should be hugging instead. Teddy said so.
    Learn more about the Mascot (Me Teddy) and my Virtual Hug Threads.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This might be bias. I just don't get why the states don't have FREE health care for everyone.

Sagan's Avatar Carl Sagan
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    You tell em Teddy!
    http://youtu.be/zSgiXGELjbc

"A still more glorious dawn awaits
    Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
    A morning filled with 400 billion suns
    The rising of the milky way"

"The sky calls to us
    If we do not destroy ourselves
    We will one day venture to the stars" -Carl Sagan

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Special K View Post
    For some reason some people don't think health (in all places... America) shouldn't be a given right. That if you are poor, you should die, basically. Maybe if we had free/ low cost health care for people, we'd stop having the mass shooters because they will reach out and take advantage of the mental health system.

My medication a month ranges from $1,440 - $2,400 and their is zero way for me to get a job. This obamacare will take off so much stress off my shoulders that I shouldn't have to deal with.

I don't believe people who don't want medical insurance should be forced to pay it monthly, though. On the other hand this shut down is CRAZY and they are acting like children.
    Yeah, I can imagine the prices of a lot of drugs can get pretty high these days. I hear a lot on the news about drug companies constantly raising prices, but it doesn't affect me much. Medication isn't completely free over here, but at least it's affordable. And when I see the prices it can cost over in the US (Which is into the thousands) it really puts a lot into perspective. You're right. Ill people shouldn't have to worry about how they're going to pay for meds/hospital stays/any other treatment. And I'm guessing the people that are arguing against that argument are the ones who earn a fortune a month, and have probably only ever had to fill a script for a Antibiotic. It just doesn't seem to make sense. I might be wrong, but having a whole load of pre-existing conditions seems to make it even more impossible for someone to be able to get health insurance. Or even something that's affordable.

That just makes no sense.

Quote Sagan View Post
    You tell em Teddy!
    I swear, the world would be a better place if Teddy was ruling it.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

VickieKitties's Avatar Living irl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anarchy! Let's go pillage.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    so let me see if I understand this, the republicans hate (with a destructive passion) the lower class of America and would rather bring the government to a screeching halt and escalate debt just to avoid the lower class getting basic health coverage? holy jesus f__k! they are either incredibly stupid or have whopping huge balls and an unwitting death wish.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

"The sky calls to us

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Konan A. DoBosu @kdobosu

.@TheObamaDiary What the extremist Tea party is doing to our country is called SEDITION and it is against US law.

9:54 AM - 7 Oct 2013

"The sky calls to us

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    spoiled_brats.jpg

Ten days left to go...Well, someone got to give before then, right?
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The way I see it, the only dispute they have is that they don't want to be taxed.

What about the poor and middle class families? We were taxed. So they don't want to lower themselves to our level...that is wrong on so many levels.

As far as Obamacare goes, I think it holds promise and might just work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.