Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Haven and Hearth

I was wondering if anyone wanted to team up and maybe achieve a sense of virtual accomplishment.

Right now, I'm building up a settlement on the bank of a river, next to a swamp. There's some farming going on too, and I'm drying some animal hides for leather. I fish a lot too from leeches that cling to me from the swamp, and there's perch, brill, pike, eel, roach, and sturgeon in the water.

Here's a peek if you're interested:

If you want to help me, register here and we can have some fun: http://www.havenandhearth.com/portal/

My hearth secret is "Vlaanderen" by the way. When you're in the character creation dungeon, make sure you say it to the samurai/warrior dude at the top instead of going to the ladder.

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    I wish I could get this working on my computer

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I lost my boat yesterday while digging for clay. :-(

If anyone wants to help me build another one, that would be great. It got stolen, and I had two coffers in it which took a while to make too.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    I got it going a while back, never did do much on though. I might load it up again and give it another try.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I got killed today. They have a new criminal act dynamic where you take damage whenever you step on someone's land. I took a lot of damage, and then got attacked by a wild boar before having any weapons or combat skills.

Apparently, the game's more fun if you have other people to joke around with while playing it. If anyone wants to make it a social endeavor, that'll be great. I didn't really like foraging the woods for mushrooms, blueberries, string, and curiosity parts without anyone to share the experience with. :-(

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.