Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alone for the Holidays?

This is the first time ill be alone for the holidays...i dont know what to do...i dont know if i should just sit here at home and not do anything or if i should go and take my friend up on her offer and go with her to her family holidays. They said that it would all be a great idea if i didn't spend it alone since im still young and dont know how to handle it. I mean i appreciate the offer but wouldnt that be like intruding and akward...help?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's definitely a strange feeling, and makes you feel so alone and can set off a depressing feeling. Well, it made me feel that way. I think you should take her up on the offer. Being alone on days that are suppose to bring people together...that can be a terrible feeling and may leave you in a rut that you'll struggle to get out of. Oh, I understand where you're coming from when you think it's intrusive, but since she invited you, then that should make you feel more comfortable. Chances are, she told/asked her parents if it was ok, and they said yes...so they will make you feel welcome.
    Be yourself, everyone else is taken. -Oscar Wilde

Prodigy's Avatar God
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm always alone for the holidays as I don't celebrate anything, lol. I actually like it, though.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.