Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)

Lindsay Lohan - up on four charges in two states..on the same day!

LiLo needs to Lay Low for the Get Go!
    On top of the four charges in two states on the same day, she faces a possible lawsuit from the Lifetime network for breach of contract. This just isn't her day!

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ntcmp=features

NEW YORK – For most, the day you are charged with a crime is one of your darkest. For Lindsay Lohan, that ante has been upped, as the troubled actress will end up being charged on Thursday with not one, but four separate crimes in two different states.

A source close to Lohan's legal proceedings confirms to FOX411 a report that the Santa Monica City Attorney will charge Lohan Thursday with three crimes in relation to her June car crash on the Pacific Coast Highway.

TMZ reports, and our source confirms, the three crimes are (1) giving false information to a police officer, (2) obstructing or resisting a police officer in the performance of his duty, and (3) reckless driving.

Add those to Lohan's arrest in New York City early Thursday morning for third-degree assault stemming from an alleged club brawl, and you have four charges in two states, on one day.

TMZ reports Lohan will likely be arraigned on the California charges next week. No appearance date has been set yet in her New York case.

'Oh my God! I didn't touch anyone!'
    - Lindsay Lohan while being led away in handcuffs

Keep in mind these charges are being filed all while Lohan is still on probation for a felony jewelry theft.

L.A. based attorney David Wohls says: "It's unlikely the mere arrest of Lohan in New York will result in in her California probation being violated, that is unless she was under the influence at the time and a drug test proves that point. She may claim self defense in this case and probation will hold off to see if that defense flies before they decide whether or not to violate her."

However, Wohl adds that "if she is convicted of an assault related crime, felony or misdemeanor in New York, her probation will be violated in Callifornia, and any jail time that was suspended after her previous conviction will now have to be served."

But TMZ reports that when she is arraigned for her driving infractions in Santa Monica, the judge will likely revoke her probation, as one of the conditions of probation is that Lindsay must obey all laws. Which could mean jail time.

Her now infamous day got off to a terrible start when Lohan was led by police in handcuffs from a New York nightclub in the wee hours Thursday morning for allegedly punching a woman in the face.

Lohan, 26, allegedly got into a fight with a female patron at Club Avenue around 4:00 a.m. Thursday when an apparent verbal altercation turned physical, the police rep said.

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan, alleged victim leave police station -Celebuzz

Sources told TMZ Lohan and the woman, who reports identify as Tiffany Eve Mitchell, were seated in booths near each other inside the club when they began exchanging words. Lohan, who had allegedly been at the Justin Bieber concert earlier that night, reportedly said something to the effect of: "Give me my space."

Lohan then allegedly struck Mitchell, and Mitchell called police. Lohan was booked on a desk ticket and released a few hours later, the NYPD rep said.

The week had already started badly for Lohan with news that Lifetime may sue the actress for breach of contract from her work in the network's TV movie "Liz & Dick."

Lohan’s contract with Lifetime’s insurance company explicitly stipulated that not only was the film’s star prohibited from getting behind the wheel, but from riding in any other vehicle other than the one provided -- with a driver -- by Lifetime throughout the six week filming period.

That all fell apart in June when the actress' car slammed into the rear of an 18-wheeler in California, and then she told cops that she wasn’t the one driving the car.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...#ixzz2DdW5reJ3

Prodigy's Avatar God
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yolo

Correction: #YOLO

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What in the world is wrong with this woman?

I seriously don't know how someone so sweet could have turned into someone so evil?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote WintersTale View Post
    What in the world is wrong with this woman?

I seriously don't know how someone so sweet could have turned into someone so evil?
    I am not sure if "evil" is the right word. There are definite hints of being spoiled, overprivileged, and somewhat arrogant. I guess I just described it as evil .

FracturedMoonlight's Avatar Much Like Suffocating
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was happy for her that a production crew was willing to work with her and give her a job. I can't believe she blew it with breach of contract. They were really trying =/ You only get so many chances in life, you know? It's really unfortunate, her situation. But if someone isn't willing to see reality, or get help (she's been to rehab, but it only works if you're willing to be helped, not because you were forced to go by a court.) It's a sad situation, but she's got to start looking out for herself.
    "Fractured moonlight on the sea, reflections still look the same to me" ~Florence & The Machine 'Never Let Me Go'

1 John 4:7
    "Beloved, let us love one another,
    for love is from God, and whoever loves
    has been born of God and knows God."

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote FracturedMoonlight View Post
    I was happy for her that a production crew was willing to work with her and give her a job. I can't believe she blew it with breach of contract. They were really trying =/ You only get so many chances in life, you know? It's really unfortunate, her situation. But if someone isn't willing to see reality, or get help (she's been to rehab, but it only works if you're willing to be helped, not because you were forced to go by a court.) It's a sad situation, but she's got to start looking out for herself.
    Exactly. On one hand, I think that having people (paparazzo) following you around all day is bound to resort in people finding fault with at least something you're doing. On the other hand, this woman has all kinds of perks in life but seems to sabotage herself at every turn. It's almost as though something inside her just won't let her be.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't think she is a bad person, but what she is doing is pretty evil.

God gave you this life and free will. Everyone makes mistakes. I am not a perfect person, either. But she is determined to kill herself, or at least try.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    I don't think she is a bad person, but what she is doing is pretty evil.

God gave you this life and free will. Everyone makes mistakes. I am not a perfect person, either. But she is determined to kill herself, or at least try.
    One would have to wonder if there was some self-hatred going on with her, or just immaturity.
    Britney Spears is another example.

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post
    One would have to wonder if there was some self-hatred going on with her, or just immaturity.

Britney Spears is getting her act together finally.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post
    Britney Spears actually turned her life around.

If Lohan doesn't stop what she is doing, soon, we will have another Amy Winehouse.

CeCe's Avatar Diamond Girl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HappyHappy
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Britney Spears actually turned her life around.

If Lohan doesn't stop what she is doing, soon, we will have another Amy Winehouse.
    Britney Spears has, and I was shocked!! Now, hopefully lohan does before it's to late

Abandoned account
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I feel so sorry for her. She could have had brains

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.