Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Need a new brain...wtf!?!

Sometimes i'll be in the middle of doing something, it doesn't matter what...and it's like my brain goes dead. I was just putting a pizza in the oven and noticed myself standing there staring at the oven with a pizza in my hand like a damned freak. I dunno of something popped into my head or what, i don't remember thinking about anything for that short period of time. It happens to me all the time! I hate it! It's a good thing people aren't around to witness it.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Trust me I get this in public at the supermarket. I need to be really conscious not to crash into other people's trolleys, which I almost did yesterday.

I've complained about this in *** once. Dunno what it is, ADD?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Denise View Post
    Trust me I get this in public at the supermarket. I need to be really conscious not to crash into other people's trolleys, which I almost did yesterday.

I've complained about this in *** once. Dunno what it is, ADD?
    That would be the only thing i could think of, ADD. This happens the most in the mornings for some reason. My mind is very active during that time of the day and something about me taking a shower makes me not able to focus on the task at hand....ill step out of the shower and stand there dripping staring at my towel for about 10 minutes, totally frozen. I'm practically air dried before a get a towel in my hands and my clothes on.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My brain freezes a lot of times. The dangerous thing is when I'm driving on the road, it does that too. Sometimes I don't remember how I got to this or that place.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have a tendency to completely space out while in the middle of doing something too. It seems to happen mostly while I'm feeling either depressed or anxious. (I'm all too familiar with the TV experience Parakeet shared.) I wonder if this is common for everyone or just the anxiety/depression population.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, I've had this problem for over a year now. My mind randomly just goes blank and I lose track of whatever I'm doing. It's probably the main reason I'm starting to struggle in school. Happens all the time when I have to study.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.