Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 LastLast
    Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Had an awesome weekend with my kids. We went to the Dynamo vs Toronto FC game Saturday. Watched NBA playoff games and played cards the rest of the time. I got a lot of time with them, talked a lot this weekend.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Awesome IG.

If i might take a moment to brag, my store is 32.7 percent up from last year YTD. Drumroll...as of yesterday, we were number 1 in varience and number 3 in company!
    This is due to old fashioned, nonstop hard hard work from me and my team. It can change in a heartbeat, but for now im taking a moment to congratulate us!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    It's beautiful out, it's Memorial Day weekend, I have a safe, clean, comfortable place to sleep at night. If this isn't nice, what is?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote kevinjoseph View Post
    It's beautiful out, it's Memorial Day weekend, I have a safe, clean, comfortable place to sleep at night. If this isn't nice, what is?
    Ditto to that one there. It is rather nice.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I just think it's a good idea to acknowledge when things are good. For me, sometimes, it takes a little bit of effort to do that if I'm preoccupied with something that has happened to me that might not be so great.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I’m at Schlitterbahn water park in New Branfels with my kids & cousins. This weekend has been simply awesome.

I seriously don’t know how many stairs we climbed....probably close to fifty flights, maybe more, and idk how many miles we walked. Everyone is a bit sunburned and just worn out. It kicked my [BEEP] trying to keep up with the kids but I did it.

I wouldn’t have wanted to spend this weekend any other way. I really and truly feel blessed.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I had two days off in a row and Wednesday too. I feel rested.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Positive Post well I gotta say that my Hubby worked on my wheelchair list to the house!!! YAY! I also woke up breathing!

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Coming back from a three day weekend I feel rested and ready. It feels so, so good to feel ok physically for once, it's turning into a trend for me lately and man is that a welcome change.

Three days left in the month inclu today, 16 stores to do. Nothing to it. I got this. Onward and upward.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    It's good to see such optimism here. I'm not a fan of optimism when it sometimes takes effort to be optimistic, and I think I'd rather be considered an optimist than a pessimist!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Im going to a baseball game today!! I hope I don't freak out from the crowd haha

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote ConstellationStudies View Post
    Im going to a baseball game today!! I hope I don't freak out from the crowd haha
    That sounds fun. I bet once you get into the game, you'll forget about any crowd. Let us know how it goes.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote kevinjoseph View Post
    That sounds fun. I bet once you get into the game, you'll forget about any crowd. Let us know how it goes.
    it was great! I teared up 4 times from anxiety but i held it in and calmed down!! when a lot of people left i felt more relaxed and happy and actually stood up hoping to be on the camera (:

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote ConstellationStudies View Post
    it was great! I teared up 4 times from anxiety but i held it in and calmed down!! when a lot of people left i felt more relaxed and happy and actually stood up hoping to be on the camera (:
    That's awesome....good to hear someone overcoming anxiety for a while. I've been to Idk how many hundreds of games, and the crowds still bother me sometimes, but I get over it after a few minutes usually. I've been on the jumbotron about a dozen times and tv once lol....that was a rush, but with tons of anxiety. But I got over it and now I'd be pretty much OK with it lol.

The biggest thing I've done in the last few years to conquer anxiety is I threw out the first pitch at a game last year, in front of thousands of people. (I actually threw a strike lol). A few years ago I NEVER would've been able to do that. So baby steps I guess. I'm guessing if you go to a few games it might be no big deal at all

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote InvisibleGuy View Post
    That's awesome....good to hear someone overcoming anxiety for a while. I've been to Idk how many hundreds of games, and the crowds still bother me sometimes, but I get over it after a few minutes usually. I've been on the jumbotron about a dozen times and tv once lol....that was a rush, but with tons of anxiety. But I got over it and now I'd be pretty much OK with it lol.

The biggest thing I've done in the last few years to conquer anxiety is I threw out the first pitch at a game last year, in front of thousands of people. (I actually threw a strike lol). A few years ago I NEVER would've been able to do that. So baby steps I guess. I'm guessing if you go to a few games it might be no big deal at all
    oh wow, thats actually so cool! I hope one day I'll be able to stand up against my anxiety and not let it take over as much, I've been trying my best to be more social than I usually am. I think the best part was that I actually talked to someone I didn't know about things like my shirt, and my hat, and just small things, because we sat at a table to eat with strangers. I feel really accomplished that I didn't say anything weird or scare her off, lol! I hope to go to more games, I really like baseball (:

Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.