Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I'm feeling pretty OK, I think the storm is gonna just dump some more rain but hopefully stay way west of Houston. Parents, kids, other family have all been OK except for some brief power outages. I just want things to go back to normal. Anticipatory anxiety is the worst for me. Not knowing what's going to happen. It looks like now there will just be a lot more rain and some flooding in places, but not like they'd been predicting. Fingers crossed.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I took my kids to the Astros v Dodgers game today, and we had a lot of fun. My parents taught me and the kids a new card game afterward called Booray. Kind of a cross between hearts and five card stud.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Well this was Saturday but I took my kids to a Houston Dynamos game and we were part of the pre-game rally. We got to go on the field, and then stand in the tunnel that the players come out of before the game, and high five them all, again. It was pretty awesome. It was loud, I mean LOUD. We lost but was still a really cool experience and a lot of fun.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    25 Euro win on a scratch card. Not a bad way to begin the day.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Lunaire's Avatar Consumer of Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Went to a corn maze last weekend for the first time in a while. They're super fun! ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Back in therapy, little more hope. Feel a bit of a connection with this lady, thank goodness
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quote L View Post
    Back in therapy, little more hope. Feel a bit of a connection with this lady, thank goodness
    Good to hear. Hope things begin to pick up for you.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Good to hear. Hope things begin to pick up for you.
    Thank you. Life is one rollercoaster.
    life---> <---me

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Forgot I started this thread. I guess it's only right that I post here again.

Got to pat some cats today :]
    And get more than five hours of sleep. That part was pretty rad too...

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I woke up this morning
    life---> <---me

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I wanted to post this because it's normally a situation that would cause me HUGE, HUGE amounts of anxiety, and somehow I dealt with it really well. Eight days ago, Sunday, Oct 29th I was blessed enough to go to game four of the world series. My dad paid for the tickets for us to go (which were about $1500 per seat) by selling some of the other tickets he had.

So. I ended up sitting by my family, but also next to an LA Dodgers fan. This is one of the seats he sold to pay for ours. Me and my dad and mom and sister and brother in law went, and it was thousands of dollars for those seats, so he had to sell some to pay for ours. I'm guessing he spent close to eight thousand dollars on our seats.

So I'm sitting next to this Dodgers fan, at Minute Maid Park but we actually got along really well. We talked baseball for the whole game. Dodgers won that game (though we won the series haha) but we talked baseball, and it turns out he spends his vacation days going to different ballparks throughout the country. We actually had a lot in common. We talked baseball, non-stop, through the whole game. It was pretty awesome. He's been to almost every MLB park. His favorite is Fenway.

It's what could have been a very, very awkward situation, but it turned out to be really awesome. I was somehow unbelievably calm and relaxed, high-fived and talked to the woman sitting to his right, 2 seats away from me. We have season tickets in a spot where a lot of people gather behind us....professional photographers, other fans....and there were two girls behind me and this Dodgers fan that were flirting with us, and I flirted back. It was one of those cases where my anxiety was under control, and I really felt like myself lol. It was just pure awesomeness.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Code finally worked. Spent the last few days trying to get the stupid vectors to function as they should.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I am blessed.

I am truly, really blessed.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I am with the truly blessed. I am with Him who can skeepith directly to himeth. FFseth.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Code finally worked. Spent the last few days trying to get the stupid vectors to function as they should.
    Graphics vectors?

Today is the first day of an official DECREASE of Paxil for the first time in three years.

Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.