Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    An old coworker who I haven't spoken to in a year messaged me on my (hacked) Twitter account.

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    A girl said I was adorable
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Keddy View Post
    A girl said I was adorable
    Nice!

I had a(n openly gay) guy say my eyes were a nice colour today. Close enough?

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote GunnyHighway View Post

Nuff said.
    missed this!

Guess I should post in my own thread.
    Uhmm.
    Erm.
    Weeell...

Well nothing good happened to me today, but I guess nothing bad did either. That's something. I think. *scratches head*

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote GunnyHighway View Post
    Nice!

I had a(n openly gay) guy say my eyes were a nice colour today. Close enough?
    Yeah, I'd say close enough
    I'd take either one as a compliment.
    The girl who said I was adorable was working behind the desk at the gym I go to. I'm new there (as she could probably tell by my appearance LOL) and I asked a little over-politely if there was a vending machine. I think I said something along the lines of needing a reward for forcing myself to go to the gym. She was like, "Aw, you're adorable."
    I don't know, was that condescending of her? Or did she actually think I was cute...? Starting to wonder now >.>
    This is why I'm single

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Keddy View Post
    Yeah, I'd say close enough
    I'd take either one as a compliment.
    The girl who said I was adorable was working behind the desk at the gym I go to. I'm new there (as she could probably tell by my appearance LOL) and I asked a little over-politely if there was a vending machine. I think I said something along the lines of needing a reward for forcing myself to go to the gym. She was like, "Aw, you're adorable."
    I don't know, was that condescending of her? Or did she actually think I was cute...? Starting to wonder now >.>
    This is why I'm single
    Try not to ruin it by over-thinking it.

This is coming from a man who would do the same thing, mind you.
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    My sister decided on a wedding date.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My therapist said he has confidence in me that I'll take the steps needed to take care of myself. He has way more confidence in me than I do, lol.
    Bereavement is a darkness impenetrable to the imagination of the unbereaved. ~Iris Murdoch

Your girlfriend's silence might be her loudest scream.

If you still have more dreams than regrets, congratulations. You haven't gotten old yet.

Spend every moment like it's your last. Hug her, kiss her, hold her, like it's the last time that you ever will. Because it might be.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I sold something on Kijiji, and they gave me....more money than I asked for. That's the complete opposite of every other classifieds encounter ever.

I have also decided to take better care of myself. Kinda hard to keep up with giving a [BEEP] about the way I look when nobody else seems to. Gonna try to give a [BEEP] about myself and then maybe someone else will. Bought a new expensive toothbrush that I hope will help with the amount of fucked up my teeth got over the years of high school and basically not brushing them at all. (Goes back to the above issue) Also I've got 10 samples for cologne and a coupon for a full size bottle of 1 of em. Last but not least, gotta get off my [BEEP] and get swimming again. There's an aquatic centre ten minutes walk from here, or I can go to the one close to my work, after work. It's pretty much the only thing I can do to keep active (that I enjoy) during winter. Just gotta try to ignore the fact that I'm a person who really badly shouldn't take their shirt off in public...

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Woke up feeling quite a bit better than I felt last night.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My anxiety has been much, much better today. I took my oldest daughter to her psych appointment this morning, and that went really well. We talked on the way there about her psychiatrist, what they talk about, how she really likes her. I got too anxious in the waiting room because it was packed with people, so I just waited in the car. Anyway it was good to get some one-on-one time with her without her brother and sister. I worry a lot about the self-harming. I worry about the scars. I worry about her accidentally or on purpose one day hitting an artery. All I do is worry about her. We came home, had lunch and then went to the mall. My least favorite place on earth I think, but I wanted to give them a chance to spend their gift cards from Christmas, since their mom hasn't taken them. I did OK there. It was packed of course because it's Saturday but I think I handled it really well. Spent about three, almost four hours there. The girls loaded up on earrings, necklaces, hats and scarfs, and my son got an airsoft pistol, some CO2 for it, some ammo, a vest and a holster. I really wish I knew what it is that makes the difference between a day like today (where my anxiety is OK, almost bearable) and yesterday (where I felt like I was going to have a heart attack and die any second). I have no idea.
    Bereavement is a darkness impenetrable to the imagination of the unbereaved. ~Iris Murdoch

Your girlfriend's silence might be her loudest scream.

If you still have more dreams than regrets, congratulations. You haven't gotten old yet.

Spend every moment like it's your last. Hug her, kiss her, hold her, like it's the last time that you ever will. Because it might be.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I woke up on time, and in a good mood, this morning

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I got offered a job today in one of the places I wanted.

Funny, I got really sad though. I guess it made it real that my life will change. Not sure why I'm feeling this now rather than when I left my job, sold my house and have been roaming for almost 3 months. It just seems strange to have this reaction.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote chantellabella View Post
    I got offered a job today in one of the places I wanted.

Funny, I got really sad though. I guess it made it real that my life will change. Not sure why I'm feeling this now rather than when I left my job, sold my house and have been roaming for almost 3 months. It just seems strange to have this reaction.
    I'll often have delayed reactions to things, because if something unpleasant happens I never want to deal with it in the moment. Eventually it comes back to bite me in the ass.

Congrats on the job offer.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Got a bit of praise at the team meeting today since I've been running this room like a champ. Sadly it's not something I want to be good at since it's boring as all fuck, but at least I'm doing something well. I got to [BEEP] and moan about people not doing things my way. (Also known as the right way )

Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.