Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote L View Post
    getting the keys to my new apartment today
    That's huge. Congrats to you
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I made food for my boyfriend that he actually enjoyed

Lunaire's Avatar Consumer of Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Cage View Post
    I made food for my boyfriend that he actually enjoyed
    LOL! Is that uncommon?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Lunaire View Post
    LOL! Is that uncommon?
    Most of the time we end up going out to eat because we aren't good cooks and don't think our food taste good

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    My love and I made huge groundbreaking progress in our relationship. We have more roads to cover, but I'm certain now we are inseperable parters for life. <3

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I went to this huge bar / arcade with my dad and some friends from work. I just had a diet coke (I've been having stomach aches I think are caused by stress again and I really cannot handle even a beer lately). It was a watch party for an Astros away game.

It was packed. I met some pretty cool people, and was able to relax and join in on conversation and I had a really good time. It was pretty awesome. I'm gonna take my kids there, for sure.

I really cannot figure out my anxiety. Sometimes I will be just fine, like tonight, able to relax and be myself....and sometimes the thought of going out just makes me completely shut down. My anxiety is just so fucking strange. I really can't figure it out. Sometimes I know what my triggers are and sometimes there don't seem to even be any. But tonight was an awesome night.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    There are a ton of little birds that have taken up residence in the 2 pine trees outside in the back of my place. I Love them very much. They sing every time I go outside

I don't know why they have decided to live with me, but maybe they have been because the park has cut down all the other trees.

I Love hearing the little birds.
    They are always pretty friendly towards me.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I'm making friends. Real friends. Friends that I can call or they can call me, etc.
    I met my neighbor at our pool on Sunday morning and we just hung out in the water for 2 hours. I helped her with business advise and she also gave me tips on how to set the tone for our company procedures and how we need to abide by them.
    My boss's boss (the head of the company) told me that everyone adores me.
    Everyone adores me.
    I'm going to bask in that for a bit because you're only adored until your next mistake.
    But for now, people like me and it feels great.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Found out today I am getting raises at both jobs. My raise at the school is small but retro active to last July! which means I will be getting a pretty nice bonus check in a couple of months. : )

SWEET

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I took my kids to a watch party tonight at MinuteMaid Park for the All Star Game. It was pretty awesome. All the food, all the ice cream, all the drink you could possibly consume, for free. We sat in really good seats, on the second level. It was a pretty awesome atmosphere, hundreds of die-hard Astros fans all around us, my sister and my kids cousins were there. Everybody started clapping and cheering for Altuve, Springer and Correa every time they came up to bat. The crowd was really into it and my kids had fun. I think we were on tv. Maybe closed circuit tv fed into the All Star Game, I'm still not sure. Somebody with a really, really big camera was taking pics of the crowd, and I know we were def in the shot.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Amazon rocks! I rented a couple of movies to watch off of Amazon. I've watched one with a couple of interruptions because my Internets are awful... but still managed to watch it, today I get a email with a refund!
    Because Amazon said my viewing experience was sub-par.......I didn't even ask for a refund!

Kudos to Amazon.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    ^ I'm thinking about getting Netflix. I mean, ffs, it's dirt cheap. And you can get it on all your devices....all of my kids have it.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote InvisibleGuy View Post
    ^ I'm thinking about getting Netflix. I mean, ffs, it's dirt cheap. And you can get it on all your devices....all of my kids have it.
    Netflix is good but doesn't have everything. Sometimes it is weird. They had Gomorrah season 1 I binge watched it but they do t have season 2. Steam does I may have to buy it off there.

Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.