Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I like Netflix. All kinds of shows to choose from. I highly recommend it.

I completed inventory this morning with my team. We started at 6:30 (having been preparing every day for the last week. I'm glad that task has been completed. We have 2572 units in the store.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I spent the whole weekend with my daughter and my fiances family. Doing this usually gives me a lot of anxiety, as I've never had her around any family but mine and her dads. They really try to make her feel apart of the their family and they treat her like their own. It made me feel really good that she can be accepted along with me. The best part is she had a great time, and that made me really happy.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    ^ Getting along with in-laws is really a pretty big deal, imo. To be honest, I never really got along with mine, and my ex, of 18 years....she never got along with mine either, after she got to know them lol. It was fine at first, then when she got to know who they really were, well.....yeah.

You kind of don't get to pick and choose who your born into, and that includes in-laws.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    I bought a garmin gps for my car

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Did I tell you guys that grandchild #4 is on the way?

So that's a granddaughter who's 16
    A grandson who's 11

A grandson who's just turning 1 next week
    And his mama is having a second one (another boy) due this December

More laser tag buddies!!

I'm one of those grandmas who spoil them rotten, rile them up, and send them home full of mud and bloated on candy. *evil grin*
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    @Chantellabella Congratulations to you I bet you're an awesome grandma
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I got new tires for my car today, finally. I've been putting it off. I had to haggle, fight with them. They emailed me a quote and then didn't want to honor it when I went in. I had to call their corporate office, ffs, but they finally got it straight. I saved about $300, they're really good tires. Also cleaned my apartment a little bit. Laundry is done. So today wasn't a total waste lol.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote InvisibleGuy View Post
    I got new tires for my car today, finally. I've been putting it off. I had to haggle, fight with them. They emailed me a quote and then didn't want to honor it when I went in. I had to call their corporate office, ffs, but they finally got it straight. I saved about $300, they're really good tires. Also cleaned my apartment a little bit. Laundry is done. So today wasn't a total waste lol.
    Getting new tires is good I had to get mine replaced earlier and now my power steering failed I might just have to get a new car spent too much repairing my current one already !!!

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote CloudMaker View Post
    Getting new tires is good I had to get mine replaced earlier and now my power steering failed I might just have to get a new car spent too much repairing my current one already !!!
    Yeah cars can turn into great big money pits if you're not careful. Mine's been very, very good to me so far. It's not unusual for the make and model I drive to go 250,000 miles or more, with just routine maintenance....new fuel filter, tune up, spark plugs, etc. Though I don't plan on driving it for that long, ffs.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I got through the last of my tests this morning. I had an upper GI done, and while I was anxious as fuq I got through it. I was trying to hide it but I guess I was visibly anxious, the nurses could tell. Nothing sends my anxiety through the roof like being in a doctor's office or hospital. There were really nice, they helped me calm down. Anyway, I've had a lower GI done, an upper GI, an EKG, an ultrasound, an MRI, bloodwork, pee tests. Now I just see him in a week and see what the sadistic motherfuqr found with all these tests.

Hopefully he won't find much. But either way, they're done poking and prodding me. For now. Ffs, there's nothing left that they can do to me.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    My daughter started 2nd grade today. Morning went smooth with getting ready and we were on time, if not a little early. I'm excited for her to start her new year.
    Your wings were ready, my heart was not.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I work with a bunch of egotistic, insecure, jealous, unprofessional coworkers. Therefore when I accomplish something big like publish a paper or get compliments from the community, I don't share it with them.

I don't mind staying quiet because humility is a good thing.

But sometimes you just want to share a perceived success.

Yesterday I spoke at a conference with an audience of 100 educators, and they came up to me after with many thank yous. It just feels good to reach that amount of people who can spread the information far wider to help children and their families.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    So happy I got a better car. The peace of mind I have now is worth everything.
    Being a single person, being without a good car is really not a option.

I Love going places and in October I plan on a trip to Virginia City Even going to Sacramento was a concern to me before, and with the AC not working not do-able in the day time.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I had a good day at work. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take lol. Seriously. I pushed two of my store managers for displays, and they said OK. Ffs that was easy, all I had to do was ask (and try to sell it, too, of course). I also added $26 in tax-free bonuses to my total today. I think I'm well over $1,000 now for the summer.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Mazda sent me a letter saying since I bought a
    "certified Pre-owned" aka USED car, I have 7 years of free road side assistance.
    That's 2 years past the loan period I signed up for, and I hope to pay it off even before then. I HATE car payments.
    2.9% interest was pretty sweet though. Still finding out new features about the car! It has a front view back and side motion detectors, and something that adjusts for slippery road conditions! Fortunately we don't have that many in Cali, but after the first rains it can get bad.
    Also, the Tule Fog has left me in tears before. One time it took me over an hour to get home from Walmart ..........I was so afraid.
    This car alerts you to intersections, cars behind, and in front of you, and next to you!
    Even backing up in my driveway, it's alerted me before I backed up and potentially hit someone.

Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.