Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Positive Post well I gotta say that my Hubby worked on my wheelchair list to the house!!! YAY! I also woke up breathing!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I got 50% of my list accomplished, including bathing the pooch and cleaning the living room. Plus, I thought I was left out of plans for dinner last week which I was partially relieved about, but it turned out it's for next week.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Coming back from a three day weekend I feel rested and ready. It feels so, so good to feel ok physically for once, it's turning into a trend for me lately and man is that a welcome change.

Three days left in the month inclu today, 16 stores to do. Nothing to it. I got this. Onward and upward.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    It's good to see such optimism here. I'm not a fan of optimism when it sometimes takes effort to be optimistic, and I think I'd rather be considered an optimist than a pessimist!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Im going to a baseball game today!! I hope I don't freak out from the crowd haha

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote ConstellationStudies View Post
    Im going to a baseball game today!! I hope I don't freak out from the crowd haha
    That sounds fun. I bet once you get into the game, you'll forget about any crowd. Let us know how it goes.

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote InvisibleGuy View Post
    Coming back from a three day weekend I feel rested and ready. It feels so, so good to feel ok physically for once, it's turning into a trend for me lately and man is that a welcome change.

Three days left in the month inclu today, 16 stores to do. Nothing to it. I got this. Onward and upward.
    It sounds like the vacation is just what you needed! One day at a time
    Blessed Be, in both Light and Darkness.
    ♥¥ Love and Light☮☼

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote kevinjoseph View Post
    That sounds fun. I bet once you get into the game, you'll forget about any crowd. Let us know how it goes.
    it was great! I teared up 4 times from anxiety but i held it in and calmed down!! when a lot of people left i felt more relaxed and happy and actually stood up hoping to be on the camera (:

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote ConstellationStudies View Post
    it was great! I teared up 4 times from anxiety but i held it in and calmed down!! when a lot of people left i felt more relaxed and happy and actually stood up hoping to be on the camera (:
    That's awesome....good to hear someone overcoming anxiety for a while. I've been to Idk how many hundreds of games, and the crowds still bother me sometimes, but I get over it after a few minutes usually. I've been on the jumbotron about a dozen times and tv once lol....that was a rush, but with tons of anxiety. But I got over it and now I'd be pretty much OK with it lol.

The biggest thing I've done in the last few years to conquer anxiety is I threw out the first pitch at a game last year, in front of thousands of people. (I actually threw a strike lol). A few years ago I NEVER would've been able to do that. So baby steps I guess. I'm guessing if you go to a few games it might be no big deal at all

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote InvisibleGuy View Post
    That's awesome....good to hear someone overcoming anxiety for a while. I've been to Idk how many hundreds of games, and the crowds still bother me sometimes, but I get over it after a few minutes usually. I've been on the jumbotron about a dozen times and tv once lol....that was a rush, but with tons of anxiety. But I got over it and now I'd be pretty much OK with it lol.

The biggest thing I've done in the last few years to conquer anxiety is I threw out the first pitch at a game last year, in front of thousands of people. (I actually threw a strike lol). A few years ago I NEVER would've been able to do that. So baby steps I guess. I'm guessing if you go to a few games it might be no big deal at all
    oh wow, thats actually so cool! I hope one day I'll be able to stand up against my anxiety and not let it take over as much, I've been trying my best to be more social than I usually am. I think the best part was that I actually talked to someone I didn't know about things like my shirt, and my hat, and just small things, because we sat at a table to eat with strangers. I feel really accomplished that I didn't say anything weird or scare her off, lol! I hope to go to more games, I really like baseball (:

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Having an awesome weekend with my kids & family. The guys played cards tonight and my aunt helped the girls do “ Glamour Shots “ lol. My youngest daughter had her hair done up like Princess Leia. My oldest had French braids. Both wore too much makeup imo, but looked very pretty. I think it gave them both a little boost in self esteem, and what teenage girl doesn’t need that. Its nights like tonight where some of the best memories are made. Nothing overly awesome or incredible planned. Just spending time together, laughing, having a good time together.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Happy Father’s Day IG.
    I had a perfect day.
    We took our dog for an early walk on the beach and then I had a mani/pedi. Then I went to our pool and I was all alone. I just floated in the water for the longest time. Do you know when your floating and your ears are under water but your face is not under water? The world gets blocked out and it’s so PEACEFUL!
    Then walked home and had a light lunch and took a short nap. Then we went to the beach again, this time my favorite beach. The sun was high, there was a beautiful breeze and the water was perfect.
    Then we came home and I showered off and watched my show that I tape.
    My shrink would be so proud of me. Me time all day so I can recharge my batteries.
    I’m going to remember today all week when I’m working, working and more working.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    ^ Thanks, Jamie. Good to hear you had an awesome day.

I had a good day with my kids. Aunts, uncles, sister, and parents....was a houseful for a while. It was nice to spend Father's Day with my kids, doesn't always happen every year.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I had an incredible weekend with my kids. Today we went to the Astros vs White Sox game, but before the game they had a photo opp for season ticket holders with all the players. We got some really good pics. I got a good selfie with Yuli Gurriel. My youngest daughter went up to Alex Bregman and said "I think you're the most attractive baseball player ever". Lmao. He laughed and said "Yeah I bet your gonna tell Jose Altuve the same thing". It was hilarious. She now wants to grow up and marry him. She's a little young to even be thinking that way, at 15 lol.

We had a lot of fun. Played cards and watched a movie together. We watched the latest "It" movie. And a lot of it was surprisingly hilarious. It was so ridiculous it couldn't even be taken seriously. It was not scary.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    117 days 2 hours 57 minutes

Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.