Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 LastLast
    Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Having an awesome weekend with my kids & family. The guys played cards tonight and my aunt helped the girls do “ Glamour Shots “ lol. My youngest daughter had her hair done up like Princess Leia. My oldest had French braids. Both wore too much makeup imo, but looked very pretty. I think it gave them both a little boost in self esteem, and what teenage girl doesn’t need that. Its nights like tonight where some of the best memories are made. Nothing overly awesome or incredible planned. Just spending time together, laughing, having a good time together.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Happy Father’s Day IG.
    I had a perfect day.
    We took our dog for an early walk on the beach and then I had a mani/pedi. Then I went to our pool and I was all alone. I just floated in the water for the longest time. Do you know when your floating and your ears are under water but your face is not under water? The world gets blocked out and it’s so PEACEFUL!
    Then walked home and had a light lunch and took a short nap. Then we went to the beach again, this time my favorite beach. The sun was high, there was a beautiful breeze and the water was perfect.
    Then we came home and I showered off and watched my show that I tape.
    My shrink would be so proud of me. Me time all day so I can recharge my batteries.
    I’m going to remember today all week when I’m working, working and more working.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    ^ Thanks, Jamie. Good to hear you had an awesome day.

I had a good day with my kids. Aunts, uncles, sister, and parents....was a houseful for a while. It was nice to spend Father's Day with my kids, doesn't always happen every year.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I had an incredible weekend with my kids. Today we went to the Astros vs White Sox game, but before the game they had a photo opp for season ticket holders with all the players. We got some really good pics. I got a good selfie with Yuli Gurriel. My youngest daughter went up to Alex Bregman and said "I think you're the most attractive baseball player ever". Lmao. He laughed and said "Yeah I bet your gonna tell Jose Altuve the same thing". It was hilarious. She now wants to grow up and marry him. She's a little young to even be thinking that way, at 15 lol.

We had a lot of fun. Played cards and watched a movie together. We watched the latest "It" movie. And a lot of it was surprisingly hilarious. It was so ridiculous it couldn't even be taken seriously. It was not scary.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    117 days 2 hours 57 minutes

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    My youngest daughter just texted me links to a few Bhad Bhabie songs. Omfg. I actually like a few of her songs..."Gucci Flip Flops", "Trust Me", "These Heaux". Lmao.

Yes, Bhad Bhabie is a very bad girl. Yes, she is cashing in. I'll be the first to admit she has no talent. But has catchy tunes lol. I won't even try to post any of her songs here, all her songs are littered with f-bombs and hoe this and hoe that.

It's good because we both like her songs, it's my guilty pleasure. It's a way to connect with her. And she thinks it's just hilarious that I like her music.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    That’s cool IG. it’s so great to connect with your daughters through music. Awesome and I get it.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Bought a new gaming computer on Prime day

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Not just today, but this weekend. I picked up my kids in my new car, and we pulled away from my ex's house and into a parking lot. I opened the roof and their reactions were priceless lmao. They just freaked out. They think it's a pretty awesome car. I'm amazed at how fast it is. I was doing 100 on the way home and it took me a few seconds to realize how fast I was going (the speed limit was 65, but everyone does 80).

We all went to see Incredibles 2 this afternoon, which was hilarious. Baby Jack-Jack stole the whole movie.

We played a lot of games indoor cos it's so damn hot outside still. It is August, so no surprise there. I can't wait for cooler weather.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    My coworker left work early today and said her father was getting hauled off by ICE! LOL

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I have a lot to look forward to in the next couple or three months. I have 83 days until my cruise. I'm so excited, it's one of the biggest ships in the world. I've gotta buy a waterproof camera. We're doing some awesome excursions on some beautiful islands....Nassau, St. Thomas and St. Maarten. I paid double occupancy rates to have a room to myself, but I also got some huge discounts for cruising before. Maybe I'll meet some cool people, I'm almost guaranteed to, with that many people (and singles) on board. I'm gonna have some anxiety but mostly I'm really excited. New meds I'm on are really helping me a lot, too.

I've decided I'm also gonna be moving into a new place. I've had it with my apartment complex. I've complained about a few different things....the noise, and the lack of security. This is a pretty safe neighborhood, but they paid a contractor to take down the security gates. Why in the **** would anyone do that? That makes no sense. So anyways, looking forward to my new place. But there's also gonna be some anxiety, like there is with any big change.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Started working in a new classroom and it’s a lot more peaceful than the room I originally worked in

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quote Relle View Post
    Started working in a new classroom and it’s a lot more peaceful than the room I originally worked in
    Good to hear. Well done too.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Good to hear. Well done too.
    Thank you, Cuchulan!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    I had ordered something on the 5th of December. From the UK. Trusted site. Only to be told yesterday morning that it had been lost and I would not be getting it. Was a Christmas present. Enter my Niece. Simply asked her could she pick a similar one up in a shop close to were she lives. She has just dropped it down. Happy days. What began as a nightmare yesterday morning ended up in a good way come the end of the day.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.