14 Post(s)
    Bought a new gaming computer on Prime day

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Not just today, but this weekend. I picked up my kids in my new car, and we pulled away from my ex's house and into a parking lot. I opened the roof and their reactions were priceless lmao. They just freaked out. They think it's a pretty awesome car. I'm amazed at how fast it is. I was doing 100 on the way home and it took me a few seconds to realize how fast I was going (the speed limit was 65, but everyone does 80).

We all went to see Incredibles 2 this afternoon, which was hilarious. Baby Jack-Jack stole the whole movie.

We played a lot of games indoor cos it's so damn hot outside still. It is August, so no surprise there. I can't wait for cooler weather.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    My coworker left work early today and said her father was getting hauled off by ICE! LOL

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I have a lot to look forward to in the next couple or three months. I have 83 days until my cruise. I'm so excited, it's one of the biggest ships in the world. I've gotta buy a waterproof camera. We're doing some awesome excursions on some beautiful islands....Nassau, St. Thomas and St. Maarten. I paid double occupancy rates to have a room to myself, but I also got some huge discounts for cruising before. Maybe I'll meet some cool people, I'm almost guaranteed to, with that many people (and singles) on board. I'm gonna have some anxiety but mostly I'm really excited. New meds I'm on are really helping me a lot, too.

I've decided I'm also gonna be moving into a new place. I've had it with my apartment complex. I've complained about a few different things....the noise, and the lack of security. This is a pretty safe neighborhood, but they paid a contractor to take down the security gates. Why in the **** would anyone do that? That makes no sense. So anyways, looking forward to my new place. But there's also gonna be some anxiety, like there is with any big change.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Started working in a new classroom and it’s a lot more peaceful than the room I originally worked in

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Relle View Post
    Started working in a new classroom and it’s a lot more peaceful than the room I originally worked in
    Good to hear. Well done too.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Good to hear. Well done too.
    Thank you, Cuchulan!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I had ordered something on the 5th of December. From the UK. Trusted site. Only to be told yesterday morning that it had been lost and I would not be getting it. Was a Christmas present. Enter my Niece. Simply asked her could she pick a similar one up in a shop close to were she lives. She has just dropped it down. Happy days. What began as a nightmare yesterday morning ended up in a good way come the end of the day.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Started the process of moving. Went to my old house. Grabbed some stuff. Got in a taxi and went to my new house.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Found a new group I like, Run the Jewels. They have some great songs, and I guess they've been around for a long time.

Doseone's Avatar Seeped in qualia
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    ^El Producto is a legend. Check out his solo stuff and Company Flow if you haven't already.

Took care of bills and groceries today. It always feels good to get those out of the way and not have to worry about it.
    It's the well water black of a digital clock.

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.