Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48
    Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    My youngest daughter just texted me links to a few Bhad Bhabie songs. Omfg. I actually like a few of her songs..."Gucci Flip Flops", "Trust Me", "These Heaux". Lmao.

Yes, Bhad Bhabie is a very bad girl. Yes, she is cashing in. I'll be the first to admit she has no talent. But has catchy tunes lol. I won't even try to post any of her songs here, all her songs are littered with f-bombs and hoe this and hoe that.

It's good because we both like her songs, it's my guilty pleasure. It's a way to connect with her. And she thinks it's just hilarious that I like her music.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    That’s cool IG. it’s so great to connect with your daughters through music. Awesome and I get it.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Bought a new gaming computer on Prime day

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Not just today, but this weekend. I picked up my kids in my new car, and we pulled away from my ex's house and into a parking lot. I opened the roof and their reactions were priceless lmao. They just freaked out. They think it's a pretty awesome car. I'm amazed at how fast it is. I was doing 100 on the way home and it took me a few seconds to realize how fast I was going (the speed limit was 65, but everyone does 80).

We all went to see Incredibles 2 this afternoon, which was hilarious. Baby Jack-Jack stole the whole movie.

We played a lot of games indoor cos it's so damn hot outside still. It is August, so no surprise there. I can't wait for cooler weather.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    My coworker left work early today and said her father was getting hauled off by ICE! LOL

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I have a lot to look forward to in the next couple or three months. I have 83 days until my cruise. I'm so excited, it's one of the biggest ships in the world. I've gotta buy a waterproof camera. We're doing some awesome excursions on some beautiful islands....Nassau, St. Thomas and St. Maarten. I paid double occupancy rates to have a room to myself, but I also got some huge discounts for cruising before. Maybe I'll meet some cool people, I'm almost guaranteed to, with that many people (and singles) on board. I'm gonna have some anxiety but mostly I'm really excited. New meds I'm on are really helping me a lot, too.

I've decided I'm also gonna be moving into a new place. I've had it with my apartment complex. I've complained about a few different things....the noise, and the lack of security. This is a pretty safe neighborhood, but they paid a contractor to take down the security gates. Why in the **** would anyone do that? That makes no sense. So anyways, looking forward to my new place. But there's also gonna be some anxiety, like there is with any big change.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    StressedStressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Started working in a new classroom and it’s a lot more peaceful than the room I originally worked in

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Relle View Post
    Started working in a new classroom and it’s a lot more peaceful than the room I originally worked in
    Good to hear. Well done too.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.