Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was once friends with a stalker. It's kind of a crazy story. When I was in college many many years ago I had no friends until I met this girl who lived down the hall. She was very friendly, pretty and seemed normal. She introduced me to her friend and I started hanging out with them, eating lunch dinner etc with them.

She claimed to be dating this guy in secret, because his family disapproved of her. His family, she claimed were mobsters. He was Italian so not unreasonable. She would follow this guy all over campus and had us follow him. Any time she would see him She'd yell don't look he is looking at us. I thought this was weird, but I had a friend. Only; her only subject of conversation was this guy and her hair she had a perm and was obsessed with maintaining it. I began to Hate MY FRIENDS!!!

I went to a party, actually party after party with them trying to locate this dude. It was very dull so I drank and drank and wound up very drunk and depressed and decided that no friends was better than these friends. I have never ever drank like that again. It was a turning point for me.

Anyway long story short, this girl had some mental illness, she never washed her hair and completely invented the story surrounding this guy. It unraveled when she befriended another girl who lived in our dorm who was also a friend of this guy. This girl confronted him about her story and he never knew her or that she had followed him around all year. The other girl actually stopped me in the hall and asked me about this story of hers.

My honest opinion is that she was in her own reality. She actually believed the stories she told us. Her family came and took her and I have no idea what happened to her. It's sad really and troubling because when I met her I was happy I had a friend. Donna

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nah, I'm stalk-proof. I would bore them to death.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have had some admirers. But not stalkers.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Matty View Post
    I have had some admirers. But not stalkers.
    Technically I shouldn't have stalkers. I'm a Children's/Teen Librarian. What librarian on the planet has stalkers? I guess I should feel special.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.