Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    StressedStressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Native American (Cherokee), German and Scottish.
    physically present
    mentally gone
    emotionally unstable

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    NerdyNerdy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm really into Genealogy (I've even worked as a Genealogist for a couple of years), so I love knowing what other people's family backgrounds, both ethnic and just general family stories are.

I have to start first with the fact I've never met my dad but from what my mum told me, was that he was 100% Welsh. My mum, well my Gran was Welsh and my Grandad, he had/has a Welsh father and a 'Channel Islander' mother. My Great Grandmother, she hailed from Guernsey, Channel Islands and she has mostly an unknown ethnic background but I managed to follow up a few branches of her ancestors and found she had English and French ancestry, with the rest of her family branches left unanswered.

To summarise, I am 7/8ths Welsh and 1/8 'Channel Islander'.
    'When it comes to dreams, one may falter, but the only way to fail is to abandon them.'

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm 100% norwegian.
    “Never forget who you are for surely the world won't. Make it your strength, then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it and, it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Australian and Caucasian, I'm very boring

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The majority of me is Russian

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    african american with a chinese last name? (I could say I'm chinese also but I need proof I have chinese in my family.)

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Im Caucasian and I guess I would be a American. But I would be more considered a third culture child since I moved and travelled overseas a lot. I want to keep travelling.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    About 90% Polish and a little bit of Polish Roma Gypsy or "Cyganski." I was born in Poland but I live in the US.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm obviously white but it's not really clear the ethnicity. Even my great-great grandparents were all born in either Canada or the US and certain lines came here in the 1700s. So after being here for so many generations and intermixing with other European ethnicities, the family history becomes forgotten.

I have a very incomplete genealogical chart. On it I see many English surnames (multiple sides), a few German surnames, and 1 Norwegian surname. My dad's mother came from Quebec so obviously they were most likely French. Apparently when my paternal grandfather got drunk, he'd call his wife an Indian. So I think she was maybe 1/8th Canadian Indian.

So I would guess that I'm 25% French, 25% German/Austrian, and 40% English/Welsh/Scottish. My dad suspects that some of the German and French side was Jewish but who knows. He's sort of paranoid and believes various conspiracy theories.

I don't think I'm Eastern or Southern European since they came to the US after 1880 for the most part and all my family was in the US before then.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.