Thread: I Love Reading.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I Love Reading.

Yes,I love reading.I have plenty of time so I figured I'd start doing some reading. I need to relearn social skills,dating skills,body language,etc.

I found books and bought a lot.I kept the good ones and the rest are in boxes. I read up on Kinesiology.Bought a few books.Learnt a lot from there. Bought a book about dealing with emotional issues and found another technique to help.
    I enjoy books on businesses,franchises,customer service,etc.I learnt a lot from them.
    Used books are cheap.Plenty of places selling used books.Shop around.Some books as in new condition too.Some good places on ebay too.Google a book title if you have to.

No matter what,I love reading and I have a lot to show for it.Learning and relearning.There are books out there catering for everything and all ages too.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I used to read lots of books. Once I got the internet, I stopped. I may still read the same amount but it's all online; forums, articles, etc.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The internet serves a purpose.I still like reading a book.I dont want to spend all day online.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.