Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Freaking out all of the sudden

[BEEP] I don't know what to do. I just logged into Facebook and I'm the only one online. All the time, more than anyone else.

It's getting dark, and only one light bulb works inside the caravan. Took some pictures of myself and was regretful of how much I shaved my eyebrows
    away out of desperation and torment.. Just a couple of days before my facial hair removal appointment, which went
    magnificently well. Luckily I just shaved it so it'll grow back faster. Fuck, I think I'd rather look like Frida Kahlo, to be honest. I should find some time to brew myself
    a bottle of pepper spray and poison the [BEEP] out of anyone who dares to assault me because of my looks.

I don't appreciate anything and have no patience for anything anymore. I seem to have this one, magical day planned in which I actually get up and invite some friends over to a bar.
    But it never comes. It seems as if it's not supposed to. The disconnection from the outside world I'm experiencing is FRIGHTENING. Don't even feel like eating anything and I seem to be losing weight too.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Denise View Post
    [BEEP] I don't know what to do. I just logged into Facebook and I'm the only one online. All the time, more than anyone else.

It's getting dark, and only one light bulb works inside the caravan. Took some pictures of myself and was regretful of how much I shaved my eyebrows
    away out of desperation and torment.. Just a couple of days before my facial hair removal appointment, which went
    magnificently well. Luckily I just shaved it so it'll grow back faster. Fuck, I think I'd rather look like Frida Kahlo, to be honest. I should find some time to brew myself
    a bottle of pepper spray and poison the [BEEP] out of anyone who dares to assault me because of my looks.

I don't appreciate anything and have no patience for anything anymore. I seem to have this one, magical day planned in which I actually get up and invite some friends over to a bar.
    But it never comes. It seems as if it's not supposed to. The disconnection from the outside world I'm experiencing is FRIGHTENING. Don't even feel like eating anything and I seem to be losing weight too.
    Damn.. I almost tunneled into a state of panic. I was in the toilet and suddenly felt the wave coming ..

Until that voice talked to me, holding my cheeks: 'He-he-hey! Remember, there's people around where you're living ! Can always call an ambulance and dose you with Xanax '

It literally. . saved me . I don't know, that Voice usually sounds and looks like me, but seems to take on different shapes and morph randomly.

I just about saw the face in the corner of my eye.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.