RawrJessiRawr's Avatar Rawr and stuff 🦕
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Show how your feeling with a song lyric

Just like the title says, post how your feeling with a song lyric.

I'll start

" you almost always pick the best times to drop the worst lines you almost made me cry again this time another false alarm red flashing lights well this time I'm not going to watch myself die I think I made it a game to play your game and let myself cry I buried myself alive on the inside so I could shut you out and let you go away for a long time

I guess it's ok I puked the day away I guess it's better you trapped yourself in your own way and if you want me back you're gonna have to ask

I think the chain broke away and I felt it the day that I had my own time I took advantage of myself and felt fine but it was worth the night I caught an early flight and I made it home

I guess it's ok I puked the day away I guess it's better you trapped yourself in your own way and if you want me back you're gonna have to ask nicer than that nicer than that

with my foot on your neck I finally have you right where I want you right where I want you right where I want you right where I want you

I guess it's ok I puked the day away I guess it's better you trapped yourself in your own way and if you want me back you're gonna have to ask nicer than that nicer than that and if you want me back you're gonna have to ask nicer than that nicer nicer"

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    No Apologies - Jon Bon Jovi

No Apology (No Apology)
    We will not back down (No Apology)
    We are not afraid (No Apology)
    Not a drop of doubt

Let's start this from the happy ending
    Just another white trash train-track kid
    Fighting for survival
    Trying not to do like his daddy did
    Double down the devil at three card monte
    No apology, he just knew when to quit
    Push your luck, say your prayers
    Make believe you don't care
    Take a chance, sometimes it's all you need

(No Apology)
    No Apology (No Apology)
    Not a drop of doubt (No Apology)
    Hand in hand across this land
    Our voices shouting out
    No Apologies
    No Apologies

You wanna start a personal revolution
    Think of living somebody else's life
    You can lie about retribution
    But there ain't no fire in your lover's eyes
    Seems like everybody's selling their dreams 'round here
    But no one's buying and it's closing time
    Light the fuse, make your break, there's no time left to waste
    Baby just like freedom, nothin's free

(No Apology)
    No Apology (No Apology)
    Our voices shouting out
    No Apologies

You wanna start a personal revolution
    What else you gotta do tonight

(No Apology)
    No Apology (No Apology)
    Our voices shouting out
    No Apologies
    (No Apology)
    No Apology
    (No Apology)
    No Apology
    Our voices shouting out
    No Apologies
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    It's my Life- Jon Bon Jovi

This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
    No silent prayer for the faith-departed
    I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
    You're gonna hear my voice when I shout it out loud

It's my life, it's now or never
    I ain't gonna live forever
    I just want to live while I'm alive

It's my life
    My heart is like the open highway
    Like Frankie said I did it my way
    I just wanna live while I'm alive
    It's my life

This is for the ones who stood their ground
    It's for Tommy and Gina who never backed down
    Tomorrow's getting harder, make no mistake
    Luck, it ain't enough, you've got to make your own breaks

It's my life, it's now or never
    I ain't gonna live forever
    I just want to live while I'm alive

It's my life
    My heart is like the open highway
    Like Frankie said I did it my way
    I just wanna live while I'm alive
    It's my life
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    " You fall apart each time you start to say goodbye But there is nobody watching (Nobody watching) You've lost your grip, you start to slip but don't know why And this is just the beginning (Just the beginning)

You had the hopes to make it last, it's moving fast And now you're realizing (Realizing) That in the past, the dreams you had made people feel Like you were just reciting (Just reciting)

Bathing in the afterglow A chance at luck and pride Where we end up, we can never know And all I know is we seem to be

Changing, better to turn and walk away Fading, all these lights just turn to gray Changing, better to turn and walk away But the strange thing is that I don't feel a thing

This is an act, stop holding back The things you lost cannot replace what's missing (Replace what's missing) And from the start, you played the part And now your heart's become a great deception

Bathing in the afterglow A chance at luck and pride Where we end up, we can never know All I know is we seem to be

Changing, better to turn and walk away Fading, all these lights just turn to gray Changing, better to turn and walk away But the strange thing is that I don't feel a thing

One last breath to say goodbye, I tell myself another lie Stripped of all I hold so dear The moment's lost, and I am sinking down lower I drown myself in the water And I am watching my life pass before my eyes It comes as no surprise

You fall apart, and then you stop You fall apart, and then you stop You fall apart, and then you stop

Changing, better to turn and walk away Fading, all these lights just turn to gray Now I'm changing, better to turn and walk away But the strange thing is that I don't feel a thing

You fall apart, and then you stop You fall apart, and then you stop You fall apart, and then you stop"

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Shadows are falling and I've been here all day It's too hot to sleep time is running away Feel like my soul has turned into steel I've still got the scars that the sun didn't heal There's not even room enough to be anywhere It's not dark yet, but it's getting there

Well my sense of humanity has gone down the drain Behind every beautiful thing there's been some kind of pain She wrote me a letter and she wrote it so kind She put down in writing what was in her mind I just don't see why I should even care It's not dark yet, but it's getting there

Well, I've been to London and I've been to gay Paree I've followed the river and I got to the sea I've been down on the bottom of a world full of lies I ain't looking for nothing in anyone's eyes Sometimes my burden seems more than I can bear It's not dark yet, but it's getting there

I was born here and I'll die here against my will I know it looks like I'm moving, but I'm standing still Every nerve in my body is so vacant and numb I can't even remember what it was I came here to get away from Don't even hear a murmur of a prayer It's not dark yet, but it's getting there

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.