Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    1. Im a woman- So I must coo over little babies and children, and obviously I want children just because im a girl. People say I have to love shopping, and wasting money since im a bird. I have to open my legs for all men because thats what Im here for. Im not a proper woman, because I had a still birth.
    I will hide until its safe outside!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    I'm lazy, apparently.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    People say I am intimidating. I have been told that I am unapproachable, and I look like I will rip your face off.
    Until they talk with me, then they are like WOW, you are so nice

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Fat, lazy, mean. But then they realize im a cuddly teddy bear, that is more active than most, im easy to talk too, and I give great advice.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I frequently get accused of being a feminist or a social justice warrior. People also assume that I think I'm better than everyone and that I hold myself to a higher standard than everyone else because I'm intelligent.
    A lot of people who have mixed-breed or rescue dogs think I'm some kind of pretentious shithead for raising and showing purebred dogs.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    How do you guys even know what people think of you? Most people seem to keep what they are really thinking of you to themselves, especially if it's negative. Very rarely do I get a hint as to what they think of me. Only online will people be very blunt and rude as to what they think of you.

In interviews I come off as dumber than I really am since my verbal skills are not that great. Tend to stutter and not explain myself well.

I may also come off as more conservative than I really am since my fashion is very simplistic and I have no tattoos or weird piercings. I'm actually very liberal.

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote lethargic nomad View Post
    How do you guys even know what people think of you? Most people seem to keep what they are really thinking of you to themselves, especially if it's negative. Very rarely do I get a hint as to what they think of me. Only online will people be very blunt and rude as to what they think of you.
    ^Bingo. Most of the rude things people think of me have been said to me online, particularly on social media. The only people who really say blunt or rude things to my face are family members.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote HoldTheSea View Post
    I frequently get accused of being a feminist or a social justice warrior. People also assume that I think I'm better than everyone and that I hold myself to a higher standard than everyone else because I'm intelligent.
    People assume that with me too, although it's because I'm in STEM, am a programmer, and study Computer Science, and just happen to be one of few females doing that.

They seem to assume that I'm obnoxious, don't really want to do the subject but am doing it to "stick it to the man" or some crap, and got where I am today solely by the fact that I am a woman and that I did not work my backside off to get where I am today, and to stay where I am and to keep making progress.

Online mostly people have said it to me. You're right, people are more blunt and rude online. One person said what they thought to my face.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm more concerned with what people think of me in real life.

I don't know for sure but I'd imagine my online persona is very different from my real life persona. Not saying I'm a totally different person from my online persona. Some of the major trollish women-hating jerks on the "other forum" will claim that in real life they are always polite and kind......sort of doubt it.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Some of the major trollish women-hating jerks on the "other forum" will claim that in real life they are always polite and kind......sort of doubt it.
    Actually, it would not surprise me if they were. It is a social anxiety forum after all. It wouldn't surprise me if they couldn't be as much of a bullish, arrogant jerk in real life without panicking at the thought of the other person's reaction, and so they just behave well...quiet and polite. Unless of course they're with someone who completely agrees with their views on life and they can rant away about how they are a nice guy and all woman ever go for are arseholes or whatever.

It's a lot easier to be nasty online than it is in real life.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Actually, it would not surprise me if they were. It is a social anxiety forum after all. It wouldn't surprise me if they couldn't be as much of a bullish, arrogant jerk in real life without panicking at the thought of the other person's reaction, and so they just behave well...quiet and polite. Unless of course they're with someone who completely agrees with their views on life and they can rant away about how they are a nice guy and all woman ever go for are arseholes or whatever.

It's a lot easier to be nasty online than it is in real life.

Maybe they are polite with people they don't know very well since they are shy and quiet. I'd imagine once they got closer to someone, they'd let down their guard and the venom would come splurting out their mouth.

You see a lot of even non shy people like that. They are perfectly polite to strangers but nasty with their girlfriend, siblings, and parents.

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Maybe they are polite with people they don't know very well since they are shy and quiet. I'd imagine once they got closer to someone, they'd let down their guard and the venom would come splurting out their mouth.

You see a lot of even non shy people like that. They are perfectly polite to strangers but nasty with their girlfriend, siblings, and parents.
    Yeah they are actually. People would be shocked if they saw what some people do in private because their public persona is so completely different to their private one. Inhibition and anxiety can go along way in public.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.