Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is their any videos for self help?

?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A quick search on youtube shows a lot of videos...including vlogs made by those who suffer. I think those would be pretty useful too, but maybe not all their techniques would help or apply to you. There's plenty to choose from though.
    Be yourself, everyone else is taken. -Oscar Wilde

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    IndescribableIndescribable
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I love TED talks. There are some fantastic motivational/self-help Ted Talks videos. I'll post some of my favourites here:

1) Dr. Brené Brown is a researcher professor at the University of Houston, Graduate College of Social Work, where she has spent the past ten years studying a concept that she calls Wholeheartedness, posing the questions: How do we engage in our lives from a place of authenticity and worthiness? How do we cultivate the courage, compassion, and connection that we need to embrace our imperfections and to recognize that we are enough -- that we are worthy of love, belonging and joy?

2) Scott Dinsmore's mission is to change the world by helping people find what excites them and build a career around the work only they are capable of doing. He is a career change strategist whose demoralizing experience at a Fortune 500 job launched his quest to understand why 80% of adults hate the work they do, and more importantly, to identify what the other 20% were doing differently...

3) Since he was a boy, Larry Jacobson dreamed of sailing around the world. He's one of the few who have actually completed such an daunting journey. During the odyssey he learned how to deal with fear--lots of it. After six years, 40,000 miles and 40 countries, he discovered that passion for making his dream come true enabled him to overcome any of his fears.

4) Enamored by violence, betrayal, and the Dark Side of the force, but compelled to kindness and the cultivation of soulforce, Jordan's life has largely been a negotiation between his veneration for good and his fascination with evil. It is all too common for his mind to offer audience to Abraham Lincoln, Ralph Waldo Emerson, and Carl Jung, only to hear rebuttal from Eminem, Metallica, and Dexter Morgan. The allure of comprehending such byzantine dynamics is stymied, yet again, by the gauzy fugiticity of greatness, power, and respect.

5) Passion is something we all seek, and relish when we have it. But what if you've failed to find your passion? What if failure IS your passion? Cass Phillipps discusses her path to find her passion with failure, and how it was born from her fear of failure and her failure to find passion.

6) Chris Guillebeau travels the world and writes for a small army of remarkable people... This talk is about crocodiles, killer whales, writing your own permission slip, and changing the world.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    IndescribableIndescribable
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And THIS. I get worked up every time I watch this video:

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've posted a number of videos on my blog already but here's a few more:

The above is an audio talk by a friend of mine, Adam Eason. It focuses on self hypnosis. Adam is an expert on the subject and taught me a lot of what I know about hypnosis.

Dr Russ Harris speaks on the art of acceptance:

And Jamie Smart discusses Innate Thinking:

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Great links! Thank you so much!

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.