Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I'm struggling with depression. I don't feel safe in my own home and yard because of the damned rats. Hopefully the guy who comes tomorrow can get rid of them. I haven't been able to sleep. It makes the depression much worse when I don't get sleep. Even my cats are scared. I wish I could make them not scared. I wish I could feel safe again. I know I'll climb out of it all. But for now, I'm struggling.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Im struggling with realizing the fact that I come off as such a cold person in the real world and its obviously effecting the few relationships I have. Fewer and fewer people want me around as a friend, and I have to constantly fight this urge to just give up and live in isolation forever and realize that maybe Im not meant to have friends

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Koalafan View Post
    Im struggling with realizing the fact that I come off as such a cold person in the real world and its obviously effecting the few relationships I have. Fewer and fewer people want me around as a friend, and I have to constantly fight this urge to just give up and live in isolation forever and realize that maybe Im not meant to have friends
    I can relate 100%. Maybe not the best way to view this, but if this is just a part of who you are then you shouldn't feel bad about it...because you're just being yourself. Acceptance is a forward step towards happiness, or atleast contentment. IDK...still trying to find answers myself. Hang in there...
    Be yourself, everyone else is taken. -Oscar Wilde

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    ...readjusting to going back to work for the first time after nearly three weeks off. This day had to arrive .

At least I will get my sense of purpose back

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.