Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    NerdyNerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote chantellabella View Post
    You are so wise...........way beyond your years. I've discussed things with you at times and you seem to understand not only the world around you, but you have a great self awareness. You admit what bothers you and you work on fixing it.

I see you striving for health and for answers to your life questions. That takes a lot of bravery.

You are definitely an inspiration to this forum.

(hey person who is next....................skip over me and go to Quiet Calamity because I don't want to keep having to be the one complimented. My head is big enough already......see my avatar for proof)
    Wow that means a lot, especially coming from you! You are so insightful and strong.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -- Maya Angelou

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote QuietCalamity View Post
    Wow that means a lot, especially coming from you! You are so insightful and strong.
    So are you, my friend. :-)
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Cindy, I know you said to skip over you and go to Cal, but I'm going to compliment both of you guys.
    ---
    Cindy, you're an amazing person. You're wise, charming, insightful, and incredibly kind. You give great advice and you have so much knowledge about the world. You've been through a lot, and you've got an unbelievable amount of strength to have come out of it the way you did.
    I know you said that Cal is an inspiration to this forum -and she certainly is- and so are YOU We learn so much from you on here and you're always looking out for us. You are one tough and brave woman. People can really learn a lot from you, Cindy.
    ---
    Cal, you don't give yourself enough credit for how awesome you are. Seriously.
    You're intelligent, very talented, and mature, and I love how you can manage to find optimistic ways to look at situations that stress you out. You're also a great singer and guitar player. I also agree with Cindy 100% that you admit what bothers you and work on fixing it. Keep doing what you're doing and I can see you going really far in life.
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Aww Keddy always love seeing you around here and your personality comes off as adorable as a koala hug my friend!! And it sounds like you've been going through a lot of crap lately You really deserve to happy Keddy!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Koalafan View Post
    Aww Keddy always love seeing you around here and your personality comes off as adorable as a koala hug my friend!! And it sounds like you've been going through a lot of crap lately You really deserve to happy Keddy!
    My fuzzy fuzzy friend! You have been such a great friend over the past couple of years to me. You always have a kind word or a laugh when I'm down. I can be down and then when I log on, you have a koala hug waiting for me. It's like you know when I could use a friend. You cheer up others here also. You're sweet, funny, and compassionate. I'm so glad that our paths have crossed.

lasair, I see a flaw in this thread. I want to give people compliments, but then I keep ending up the last post and telling people to skip me. Ok guys..............skip me again. Next up is for Koalafan.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote chantellabella View Post
    My fuzzy fuzzy friend! You have been such a great friend over the past couple of years to me. You always have a kind word or a laugh when I'm down. I can be down and then when I log on, you have a koala hug waiting for me. It's like you know when I could use a friend. You cheer up others here also. You're sweet, funny, and compassionate. I'm so glad that our paths have crossed.

lasair, I see a flaw in this thread. I want to give people compliments, but then I keep ending up the last post and telling people to skip me. Ok guys..............skip me again. Next up is for Koalafan.
    Aww Chanta geez what can I say that?? That post seriously just made my night and you really are one of the sweetest, nicest, martians I have had the pleasure of knowing! You always have advice that is absolutely dead on and are always there with a hug back when I need it! We love you hear Chanta! (and I refuse to skip you missy! )

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ScaredScared
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    koalafan (think i spelt that right) i don't think we've spoken on here yet however i have seen you around a lot you seem to be a very central person to AS with a lot of people knowing you well. its clear to me from what i have seen from you on here your one of those lovely people who make this site a much friendlier place

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Is pushing herself all the time and doing really well
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Has such a fuzzy and cuddly personality!!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    NerdyNerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I don't know you that well but you seem extremely likable!!!

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -- Maya Angelou

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    NerdyNerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Wow I totally killed this thread. The next person can skip me and go back to Koalafan. This is a good thread and I don't want it to die!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Is from the best city in the world and pulls for the best team in the world.
    “When you stop blaming others for where you are in life, that is when you can start to manifest your dream life!”
    ― Stephen Richards

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Trendsetter View Post
    Is from the best city in the world and pulls for the best team in the world.
    I'm fudging my own rule with going over one sentence for this guy.

Oh wait, no. I can do it.

Trendsetter is by far the bravest person I know because he has taken control of his life, changed his attitude completely for the better and operates from a sincere, kind, intelligent heart.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    chantellabella is a super careing person, caring so much for everyone on the forum.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Monowheat View Post
    chantellabella is a super careing person, caring so much for everyone on the forum.
    It is strong person
    life---> <---me

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.