Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote chantellabella View Post
    Thanks, my friend.

And there's always next year to the Superbowl. The Saints need to work on all their boo-boo's, their miscommunication, their whatevers that happened this year.

Hey, let's look on the bright side. Since the Saints flubbed up this year, we may finally get a chance to get tickets to a game. If they ever contact me for tickets available, I'm buying 3 so you and your honey can go with me. And if you get your hands on 3, let me know. Doesn't that sound like a plan?
    I like that idea! I'd definitely would like to come on down.
    “When you stop blaming others for where you are in life, that is when you can start to manifest your dream life!”
    ― Stephen Richards

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Trendsetter View Post
    I like that idea! I'd definitely would like to come on down.
    So who do you pick for the Superbowl?

And did you see that they divided Drew from Graham and Ingram in the Pro Bowl. I wonder how awkward it's going to be for Sproles to be on the same team as Graham and Ingram. He sort of burned that bridge with he and his wife's trash talk.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So who do you pick for the Superbowl?

And did you see that they divided Drew from Graham and Ingram in the Pro Bowl. I wonder how awkward it's going to be for Sproles to be on the same team as Graham and Ingram. He sort of burned that bridge with he and his wife's trash talk.
    Seems like Seattle would be my prediction to win, although Cam on here is going for his Patriots!

It's a Pro Bowl draft, so some teammates are going against each other. I was happy Ingram finally made it in there after having his best year. Well deserved.
    “When you stop blaming others for where you are in life, that is when you can start to manifest your dream life!”
    ― Stephen Richards

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Seems like Seattle would be my prediction to win, although Cam on here is going for his Patriots!

It's a Pro Bowl draft, so some teammates are going against each other. I was happy Ingram finally made it in there after having his best year. Well deserved.
    Yeah, he's awesome. My mom and I have been doing a pick ems bet with the post season games and I've got the Seahawks for the Superbowl. I didn't want to bet (it's the same 5 dollars that's going back and forth), but she insisted we also do a pickems for the Pro Bowl. I took the team with Drew and she got Jimmy, Mark and Sprolzie. This should be interesting. I wish Sproles would apologize and come back to the Saints. We need all our good players back. Anybody got a few dozen million laying around to pay these people? I'm not sure why they make millions, but hey it's a fact of football. When I get upset about how much I see them make, I just think of Justin Beiber and all my crazy goes away.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, he's awesome. My mom and I have been doing a pick ems bet with the post season games and I've got the Seahawks for the Superbowl. I didn't want to bet (it's the same 5 dollars that's going back and forth), but she insisted we also do a pickems for the Pro Bowl. I took the team with Drew and she got Jimmy, Mark and Sprolzie. This should be interesting. I wish Sproles would apologize and come back to the Saints. We need all our good players back. Anybody got a few dozen million laying around to pay these people? I'm not sure why they make millions, but hey it's a fact of football. When I get upset about how much I see them make, I just think of Justin Beiber and all my crazy goes away.
    I see why they make millions....they're the best athletes in the world performing in front of millions of people worldwide, and they're expected to outperform other athletes as fast and strong as they are. But not all NFL players are millionaires.

Sproles may end up playing out his contract with the Eagles, but I wouldn't mind if Reggie Bush came back since his contract is now up. For the Pro Bowl, I'm going with Drew's team.

I think the guys we currently have are fine. Just lots of injuries, miscommunication issues, and a lack of confidence took its toll this year.
    ― Stephen Richards

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I see why they make millions....they're the best athletes in the world performing in front of millions of people worldwide, and they're expected to outperform other athletes as fast and strong as they are. But not all NFL players are millionaires.

Sproles may end up playing out his contract with the Eagles, but I wouldn't mind if Reggie Bush came back since his contract is now up. For the Pro Bowl, I'm going with Drew's team.

I think the guys we currently have are fine. Just lots of injuries, miscommunication issues, and a lack of confidence took its toll this year.
    Did you get to see the Pro Bowl? It wasn't playing on TV here, so I watched the little grid on the NFL site. It was great to see the video of Jimmy throwing the ball over the goal post.

I know the Pro Bowl gets a lot of flack about being "not real football," but I really enjoy watching opposing team guys working together and congratulating each other. It's like the best of good sportsmanship.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Did you get to see the Pro Bowl? It wasn't playing on TV here, so I watched the little grid on the NFL site. It was great to see the video of Jimmy throwing the ball over the goal post.

I know the Pro Bowl gets a lot of flack about being "not real football," but I really enjoy watching opposing team guys working together and congratulating each other. It's like the best of good sportsmanship.
    I watched a replay of the pro bowl game on NFL Network, but I still don't like how it is now. I used to enjoy the pro bowl game when it was in Hawaii, after the Super Bowl, had Super Bowl players participating, and had skills competitions.
    ― Stephen Richards

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    When we starting, Cam?

I'm itching to start. Team Chantellabella has been practicing with the preseasons even though we have absolutely nothing to base our choices on. Still ..............it's getting us warmed up. My mom's picks are better than mine. Yes, I'm getting my butt kicked by an 85 year old.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.