Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    The town I lived in for college was a bore and the people were so closed minded, I did my time there and moved on. The day I finished my internship I said goodbye. I could have gotten a full time permanent job but no way would I stay among the people there.
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Scotland for a while. Was more the person I was with. Nightmare of a person. Knew I wanted out of there straight away. But stayed for a few months to see the Highlands. Treated it as a holiday and then went back home as soon as I was ready.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    aww

Lunaire's Avatar Consumer of Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    I can't say that there's been anywhere that I've moved that I've completely regretted, though I always fear the worst when I do move!

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I had to move back into my parents house after a life-changing even a few years ago. I wasn't even capable of taking care of myself, or holding down a job. I was a 41 year old man living in a spare room at my parents house, and I couldn't take care of myself, at all. I don't "regret" moving back there, I'm actually very, very grateful, and feel very blessed that they were able to help me in the ways that they were. It was just not a very pleasant experience. It was the darkest, most depressing time of my entire life...and my parents weren't able to give me the help I needed, ultimately I had to be admitted into a psychiatric hospital. Actually, more than one. So, yeah I don't regret moving there but it was a really bad time that I hope I never have to revisit, and something I really wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am no stranger to moving around in my life. I've moved countries with my parents as a child and several times growing up within the same state.
    I am moving to a city out of my state and I really hope I don't regret it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.