Page 387 of 424 FirstFirst ... 187 287 337 377 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 397 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HungryHungry
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Oh my, I think about uni and my career path and whether it's the right one. Can I do it, do I want to do it? Will I ever find love with my condition? Why can't I seem to control my anxiety as well these days? I should clean my room. I need to pay my bills. I need to get off my [BEEP] and do what I want to do in life. I don't have time to do those things...

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Skewl

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    The jackass idiots who live behind me shot an innocent cat and then the stupid [BEEP] cops here put a trap in their yard and they shot two cats in the head point blank.

Are we having fun yet?

I'm all for beating the [BEEP] out of people who own guns. Just tie them up and then beat the living [BEEP] out of them with metal baseball bats.

Good stuff.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tired of always feeling on edge
    Your wings were ready, my heart was not.

Lunaire's Avatar Consumer of Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote sunrise View Post
    After I got my windshield replaced, my car's interior has been reeking of gasoline or something like that. It's making me nauseous. It's getting better, but I'm wondering if it's even normal in the first place.
    Yikes!! Sorry to hear about your window.

I'm no expert on cars but I had a vehicle with the same smell and it ended up having an exhaust system leak. It may be worth getting it diagnosed, especially if it's making you feel nauseous!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Someone I work with was driving home on the freeway Saturday night at 11:00 PM, she was doing 70 and some guy ran into the back of her doing over 90. He rolled over several times and got ejected out of his vehicle dying instantly. When the police and the ambulance got there he was found completely naked. He was driving without any clothes on and didn't even have shoes.

My coworker ended up having her car totaled and a broken wrist.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Learnt today that my mother is a narcissist.
    life---> <---me

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Ffs. Am I over reacting here? I really don't think I am. Maybe I am. Idk.

So I'm trying to get ideas for Christmas gifts for my kids. I'm divorced. I don't have custody, I'm the non-custodial parent, so I ask my ex-wife about this gift for my son. It's a custom made Astros World Series jacket. It's pretty awesome. It's expensive. So I ask her if he needs a jacket, because today is the first day of the year where we've had cold, or cool weather.

She says "why don't you ask him and show him a picture of it and see if he wants it". I'm dead serious. That's exactly what she said.

Isn't the point of giving someone a Christmas present for it to be something they want, and also be a surprise?

I even texted her that. Isn't that the point? And she called him and asked him if that's what he wanted from me. Why, why would you do that??? You selfish, narcissistic, emotionally abusive, crazy woman, WHY would you do that???
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I fuqing hate you. I really do. My kids deserve better.

They deserve a woman that can be a mom, and act like an adult once in a while.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Got woken up at 330am by unbearable flatmate and guest he had invited round. Thought the sound was door slamming. Turns out the sound was the flatmates guest tossing furniture around the kitchen. Entered this morning to find the breakfast barstools tossed around, the sofa had been flipped over, and the table upturned. Also, the kitchen seems to be covered in cocoa pops. Seemed to also think it was appropriate to go banging on people's doors at 4am.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Yes.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Gonna have to chase up a complaint tomorrow. No idea if anything has been done regarding that. No idea if they can do anything. My prick of a flatmate decided to do a runner on Thursday after his guest decided he'd toss furniture around the kitchen at three thirty in the morning, and go banging on people's doors to wake them up. This guy doesn't even fucking live here and he decided he'd do this.

Regardless, I'm very angry about that. It's time effing twenty nine that this guy (or his guests) has decided that it's fine to make a large amount of noise at stupid hours of the morning, or have trashed the place. This so far has included bringing a party back to the flat at 2am ("Oh sorry, were you trying to sleep?" "Well, what the [BEEP] do you think?!" ), yelling down the phone in the corridor at four, door slamming, yelling conversations and the furniture tossing incident.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I hate to sound like a scrooge but I really don't look forward to the holidays much anymore....other than seeing my kids open their presents.

I've gone through so much loss over the last five years. I lost my gf to suicide. Then less than six months later I lost my grandfather, then a few months later my grandmother, on New Years day. I was closer to my grandparents than I've ever been to my parents.

It's just not the same anymore without them, all three of them. I really, really miss them. I miss my gf in a much different way of course. As much as I try to pretend like everything is OK, as much as I swear to myself I'm not gonna obsess over their memories or spiral into a depression that goes on for weeks, or months....I always fail. As sure as the sun will rise and set, I will do all of those things. There's no way around it.

Hug the ones you love.

CeCe's Avatar Diamond Girl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HappyHappy
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I feel isolated

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I have no idea what to get my kids for Christmas. I mean, they gave me ideas but it was all mostly gift cards. I'd like to actually get them something for once, instead of just gift cards.

Hug the ones you love.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.