Page 422 of 424 FirstFirst ... 222 322 372 412 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 LastLast
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    My credit card stopped working and I have no idea why. I don't know how to read my credit card information on the online banking site, but I don't see any reason for why my card would just stop working like this. The only thing is that I have kind of a large balance transfer pending onto the card to pay off the credit from the last month. But I don't know if that would do anything; the rules for the credit card are so long and hard to read.

I just feel terrible today overall too, I haven't gone outside once since I got home from work on Friday. I just want to be alone like always, and in the mornings I didn't have the will power to go to the gym so now its the middle of the day and I'm not going because I don't want to be around other people. The only other place I could go is the store but my credit card isn't working.

I can't get to work tomorrow if I can't fix it, and the bank is closed today so that means I'll have to come up with some excuse to my boss for why I'll be absent.

I think about my ex-gf a lot recently, and I thought that if I looked her up online and saw how she was doing I'd feel better, because then at least I'd stop thinking about hypothetical situations where we'd meet again. But I couldn't find anything on her... to be honest I forgot how to spell her last name too. I wish I could just see with my own eyes that she's dating someone new who actually has their life together so I could accept that there's no chance I'd ever be with her again.

I have things I want to work on and such but I just spend all day wishing my life was better than it was. I hate my situation, I wonder how long it will take me to fix my credit card, probably a lot longer than it should. I'm kind of embarrassed to talk to a bank employee tomorrow about it, because I have no clue if I've been doing something wrong with how I've been using my credit card up until now. Maybe they're going to look at me like a delinquent or something. I don't know what I did to deserve this.
    I don?t like being around or interacting with other people, this is my personality. I am a jerk - I don?t mean to be, but whenever I speak up I say something rude. It?s just the way that I am. Don?t bother me.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    544 Post(s)
    Quote CeltAngel View Post
    Pain in my neck/shoulder area. It's a congenital problem that can effect my ability to type, among many other things. I tend to have to do everything with my weaker left hand to ameliorate the pain when this kicks in, which is just brilliant as you can imagine. It was never a problem when I was younger, but with age it's gotten worse. Just bouncing back after a period of grief-induced shutdown and then this comes up. Woke up crying and wanting to kill myself. Now I'm typing this message very very slowly and it really sucks. At least the painkillers are starting to kick in.

@Shredder @Cuchculan @Kesky

Thank you all for the messages, it helps that people out there care. I'm responding via this because I can't type a proper response to everyone individually without an entire ice age elapsing.
    I hope you?re healing up ok. Those kinds of issues are as frustrating as they are painful. Hope you?ve found some relief. I got this thing called a Thera-Cane years ago that has been helpful. Hang in there.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    562 Post(s)
    @CeltAngel Hope you are feeling better soon. We miss you here. Take Care

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Hope you feel better soon @CeltAngel Normally when I chain people up they can't escape. So I was wondering how you managed to get out.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

CeCe's Avatar Diamond Girl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HappyHappy
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Sainnot View Post
    My credit card stopped working and I have no idea why. I don't know how to read my credit card information on the online banking site, but I don't see any reason for why my card would just stop working like this. The only thing is that I have kind of a large balance transfer pending onto the card to pay off the credit from the last month. But I don't know if that would do anything; the rules for the credit card are so long and hard to read.

I just feel terrible today overall too, I haven't gone outside once since I got home from work on Friday. I just want to be alone like always, and in the mornings I didn't have the will power to go to the gym so now its the middle of the day and I'm not going because I don't want to be around other people. The only other place I could go is the store but my credit card isn't working.

I can't get to work tomorrow if I can't fix it, and the bank is closed today so that means I'll have to come up with some excuse to my boss for why I'll be absent.

I think about my ex-gf a lot recently, and I thought that if I looked her up online and saw how she was doing I'd feel better, because then at least I'd stop thinking about hypothetical situations where we'd meet again. But I couldn't find anything on her... to be honest I forgot how to spell her last name too. I wish I could just see with my own eyes that she's dating someone new who actually has their life together so I could accept that there's no chance I'd ever be with her again.

I have things I want to work on and such but I just spend all day wishing my life was better than it was. I hate my situation, I wonder how long it will take me to fix my credit card, probably a lot longer than it should. I'm kind of embarrassed to talk to a bank employee tomorrow about it, because I have no clue if I've been doing something wrong with how I've been using my credit card up until now. Maybe they're going to look at me like a delinquent or something. I don't know what I did to deserve this.
    Did your credit cards get fixed? And don't feel embarrassed they are there to answer your questions and help you. PS it's never a good idea to look up an ex. Focus on the future.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I wish I could stop cutting myself.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Long, non anxiety related gripe.

Moved into a new flat 2 months back. New build, so first resident. Supply was with Ovo, informed them I was the resident, then switched over to Eon. So far, so good.

Then today get a letter saying "sorry to see you go" from Eon. Contact Eon, say this isnt me. They say it happens, theyll try and switch the account back, in the mean time it's been transferred to SSE.

Contact SSE - this is where it pisses me off. They confirm the account is there but not in my name, but they will not shut the account down and will only consider it a switch made in error if the account holder informs of this. This seems to be the management agent, who has informed them the flat is empty. In the meantime, as far as they are concerned, I have a contract with them and I am liable for the cost of usage.

Contact management agent - not them, wouldnt do that, have nothing to do with SSE. Wont contact SSE.

Seriously. How the actual hell is someone who is not me able to switch me to another supplier, and leave me liable? Although to be quite frank, they can sue me for the charges. See if the court agrees that I'm liable for an account not in my name for a switched electrical supply I didnt do.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Happened to my friend as well, just got randomly switched to another supplier and they're refusing to switch him back. Meanwhile, I'm having issues with my broadband...my supplier got acquired by Shell and I am given no choice but to pay my money to them from now on. Which I'm not keen on doing since I have little love for Shell and their environment-destroying business. Still, can't switch out without a penalty so will have to wait for the contract to come to an end.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Yeah, I saw shell when I switched my broadband recently. They wrte fairly decently priced, but I avoid them on principle for the same reason.

I am getting somewhere with SSE now, after calling them once again and repeatedly telling them it was unlawful and I'd get the ombudsman involved if needbe. They pay a fee win or lose with that, so think they will close off the account and let me move away from them in exchange for me going quietly.

Honesty tempted to say they can sue me to get me to pay a contract I did not sign for a switch I didnt consent to...but I'll be fired if I end up with a CCJ or default on file. :/

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Congrats on your breakthrough, hope it all works out well. When it comes to calling utility/broadband providers I usually avoid it until my partner does it because it's so dehumanising I can barely take it. Once I wrote a complaint to Vodafone telling them they made me want to stab my arm with a fork, repeatedly. It was effective, they finally sorted my account!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    My ocd and negative thoughts and past hurts.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I cannot wait until death. I'm a horrible person. I wish people would stop watching me everywhere I go.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Just found out that my ex-gf is married, and is living in a house with this guy in a suburb not far from where we grew up.

I don't know it just bothers me... I think on a few different levels. For one, she's the only girl I've been with that I think was a personality match with me... and I have a terrible and weird personality so I kinda hoped she wouldn't marry someone else. For another, she was a notable person in my life, and to see that now she's just doing what every other 20 billion girls in the world are doing is sort of a shock... Idk what I expected but it's like she's just another girl in the world... idk I just didn't think of her like that. Then for another, it makes me feel like something is wrong with me. We're in our mid-twenties, I am still working on stabilizing my life and picking up pieces that I broke, and she is super happy married, and doing all sorts of adult things like owning a house and living in a suburb (and probably having kids soon).

I really have no right to be bothered by this news but it does bother me, it also makes me feel like I'm an alien on a distant planet. Like the only person who could have understood where I'm coming from is no longer relatable to me. Maybe it will be a bit liberating to think like this... or maybe I'll just become depressed. No one is like me; I wish I were more normal.
    I don?t like being around or interacting with other people, this is my personality. I am a jerk - I don?t mean to be, but whenever I speak up I say something rude. It?s just the way that I am. Don?t bother me.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I wish I was normal so bad.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    General depression.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.