Page 403 of 424 FirstFirst ... 203 303 353 393 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 413 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No one has the patience to listen when I need them. Makes me sad.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    more unpleasant flashbacks

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    It is hot as a [BEEP] here. It's ridiculous. Trying to remember that August is usually as bad as it gets. Usually. I f-ing hate the heat. In winter you can bundle up, but there's not much you can do if the "feels like" temp is 110 degrees.

When I was in Austin a while back, they actually hit 110 degrees. They had 17 consecutive days over 100. And they're hotter than Houston. Which I can't figure out, cos they're north of us.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A certain someone on here bothers me. Perhaps it's their very existence or the words they speak but I wish they'd vanish. .........
    We are the walking dead

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    The latest (sarcasm) reports of sexual assaults by Catholic priests and bishops in the news really makes me sick. Almost physically ill. I say latest with a sarcastic tone because it's been going on not for years but for decades, and there is no doubt, no doubt in my mind there are still priests out there sexually abusing children right now. There is no such thing as the "latest" really. It's just more and more victims coming forward, and more and more priests and bishops and cardinals being accused.

It's sad. It really is.

Thank God (pun intended) that I left the Catholic church years ago. This is of course just my opinion, but I wonder what it would take for those that haven't left the church to leave. I mean, seriously. What would it take?

I put having my children in a safe place and not being exposed to sexual predators pretty high on my list of priorities when it comes to choosing a place of worship. But. Meh. That's just me.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The women at work are annoying me. They can't seem to do anything themselves. Apparently they need me to fix and do everything for them. Cleaning is not difficult. If a woman can push a baby out, she can carry a large sack or push a buffing machine or ...sweep!!!!
    Honestly, I don't hate women, I just think they often cherry pick equality. I really need to start working around men then I won't have to carry them ( figuratively ) . I'm looking to ask my boss for a pay rise, which I'm sure if the others found put they'd scream
    " gender wage gap!!!" , even though I do much more work than anyone else, work faster, harder, don't smoke, work longer hours and have a higher quality of cleaning. How is it fair that they get paid the same as me?
    We are the walking dead

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I'm already missing my car I had to take it in because one of the sensors on the convertible top is acting up. It still works OK, I just want to get it fixed before it possibly leads to more problems.

I love that car lol. It's bordering on obsession. It's pretty awesome, has 330 hp, 0 to 60 in about five seconds, which isn't bad considering it's a V6/3.7L dual exhaust. It absolutely hauls ass.

I'm borrowing one of my parents cars. I want my baby back. It's probably gonna be Monday. I'm thinking of naming her, but can't decide on one. Have several I'm considering.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    oh ffs.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    It bothers me that I know people in real life that had good luck with online dating and yet I wasted 12 years of my life trying to meet someone online. I tell you what that is a really good way to make a person feel awful and worthless, out of touch. I can't even list every negative feeling that came across to me today when I spoke with one person, who told me that most of her friends met online. I simply told her It sucked for me! She said oh I'm sorry. I said nothing and walked away angry.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I'm so, so tired. I mean....the kind of tired that leaves your soul just empty almost. I don't have much more to give.

I guess in a way its a good kind of exhaustion.

If I went back to the beginning of this week, and could change anything, any of my decisions I would not.

I saw my new psychiatrist. That is just a huge, huge deal for me. For someone with very serious trust issues, going to that first visit is a big deal. We covered a lot of ground,a whole lot for a first visit.

I can't put it into words but I think I trust him. It's just a feeling I have, a vibe.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    me: *dresses like a tom boy*

people: "dress more feminine! You are so ugly!"

me: *wears a skirt* (mostly when its hot outside)

people: "you are showing too much skin! your dress/skirt is too short"

Me: UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    IndescribableIndescribable
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Every noise and invasive thought is like nails on a chalkboard right now. I just want to sleep but my brain doesn't care what I want.

Also, circumstances forced me to get a Facebook temporarily and all the friend requests have been a literal nightmare. Thank goodness I can deactivate it now.
    *Fart noises*

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    IndescribableIndescribable
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Terrified of tomorrow. I hope I get hit by a truck or otherwise injured so I have a really good excuse to bow out of the day.
    *Fart noises*

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Worried for a member of my family right now. It's made worst by the fact that there's very little I can do, and the outcome is fairly inevitable at this point. It's just a question of when they're going to pass away, and is the person's wish to not remain in hospital going to be respected.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

shyVr6's Avatar Masking The Calm
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just wondering, but is anyone else IP banned on SAS right now if you still visit that site?

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.