Page 396 of 424 FirstFirst ... 196 296 346 386 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 406 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 6354
    Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I'm really kind of torn here.

I'm gonna be the fifth wheel, seriously, on an 8 day cruise not long from now. I'm going with two other couples. I had just given up on the whole idea of meeting anyone. I mean ffs I'm 48 yrs old, I don't drink, I don't party anymore, I've been divorced twice and I have three kids from a broken marriage. No woman, no woman, NO woman on the face of this earth is gonna be interested in me, let's be realistic....those facts alone would send any women running and screaming in the other direction. If you want to debate this I'd be happy to. PM me. Let's hook up.

I'm being sarcastic to make a point. But yeah, no one is gonna be interested just based on those facts alone.

But.....lmao......

There is a role call for this ship that I'm gonna be on. It's the largest cruise ship in the world, there are gonna be over six thousand people on board. There's an (informal of course) role call, and there are lots of singles. Some divorcees. There's a singles bar on board.

I'm debating whether to even put my profile up on the singles role call. I may just want to sit this out. Just stay in my cabin by myself, spend time with family. Go on my excursions. Is trying to hook up, or even just meet a nice young lady on a trip like this a waste of time?

Probably lol.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Nope. Not a waste of time. I think youve been on a journey in the past few years. A long journey and dare i say, you are starting to heal?!
    You are mending your heart.
    This cruise is another step along your healing journey.
    I know you will meet someone when you’re ready.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Thank you. I'm not sure you're right tho. I'm starting to "feel' this expectation among family and friends that I'm ready to move on.

I don't think I know how to, tbh, Jamie. I haven't really dated since hs. I was married for 18 years. I'd be so fucking, so, so lost lol. It's ok tho, I have my kids and they are my whole world, they really are. I don't know if i'm meant to find anyone else or not. And if I am meant to, but don't, well, I guess that's ok too lol. It's not really OK with me but it is what it is. I'm a pretty broken person. It's hard enough for healthy people to find a match, and well I am a very, very broken person.

I have issues. The upside I guess is that I admit that I have issues, a lot of people don't. But, yeah, the downside is I have issues. Wait? Wut? I have issues? Why am I on this site lol..........
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    LolYou are on this site because you have issues. Like everyone else that has lived a life. We all have issues. It’s like youve been in a war, or a huricane, or insert any other metaphor that matches a very very hard time, and you are starting to look up from the debris and you see all that has happened to you and you are just saying .. ‘wait, is it safe to come out yet? Has the storm passed?, you are asking. If this one passes there might be another storm waiting to get me,your subconscience is warning...
    Just keep listening to your inner voice. Easier said then done but i notice a change. Just sayin..

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it
    Doomed
    Pick your pockets full of sorrow
    Run away with me tomorrow
    June

Try, ease the pain
    Somehow we'll feel the same
    Well, no one knows
    Where our secrets go

I send a heart to all my dearies
    When your life is so, so dreary
    Dream
    I'm rumored to the straight and narrow
    While the harlots of my perils
    Scream

That's all for now

Peace

Love

Happiness Forever

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    oh for fuks sake

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I f-ing hate this world [BEEP] this

[BEEP] this

[BEEP] this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I Cannot stand this aymore.

i'm done

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I love, love my sisters on this website.

I'm sorry for sounding foolish. That's on me. I don't care. I really don't. You are my girls, and I love you like a daughter for being there for me.

You have no idea.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Fuq me. Fuq this life. Seriously. Here we go tho. Here we go.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    InvisibleGuy are you okay? It might be a good idea to head to a hospital and see what's up rather than seek help for your problems here.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    You’re not a loser. Positive self talk is important on the road to recovery. Again, youre not a loser.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I've lost weight but I find myself still buying bigger clothes because of my own self image, I hope it changes soon!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Just tell them you need the cash up front. I'm sure they'll understand. Take it from them, then close the door in their faces. Seriously though, I would remind whoever needs it that this keeps happening. Your neighbors whose place is mistaken for yours seem to have at least acted as if they were sorry it happens. People sometimes knock on my door who I don't even know, asking if I can give them some money or some cigarettes or a ride. I know it can get to be too much.

Today was a good day for me. I have been getting out of my apartment enough that I prefer it to spending time here, if I'm not sleeping. Pretty awesome to be able to say that as someone with agoraphobia!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Haha, I didn't mean to say what I experience is worse than your experiences. I just meant that at times I'd rather not open the door to my apartment.

It's great to get out! If you told me a month or two ago I would be able to say that, I'd probably think you didn't really know or understand me.

I haven't done anything exceptional. I know what anxiety can seem to convince us is a good idea, despite what we really want to do. I've been working on it for a long time.

Sunrise, I'm sure you do things I feel I cannot do. What do you do in a typical day you are grateful to be able to do?

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.