Page 200 of 424 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 210 250 300 400 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 6354
    Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Just found out that I really have permanently lost my sense of smell
    What the f*ck. Why are doctors allowed to prescribe stuff that can do that to people?! I'm so damn angry right now.
    I'm going to have to learn to eat only for texture now, since I can't fucking taste anything anymore Goodbye, chocolate
    This is one of the worst days of my entire life.
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Quote Kesky View Post
    you're taking care of yourself. we should all be so self-honoring.
    It feels overly indulgent. But the definition of insanity is trying something over and over again despite it not working.

This time, I shall try something different. Engage myself in something that helps me sleep better, not makes me lose sleep.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote inane View Post
    ^Jen, I am interested to read about your life too. I hope you keep sharing with us. And I made an entire thread dedicated to myself so don't you think it's self-absorbed.
    Oy, I wouldn't know where to start. I feel like I have multiple issues going on in my life that it'd be one major random thread lol, except... technically, all these issues all tie together somehow *shrug*

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Today has been such a shitty day.
    I already posted this half a million times, but I may have lost my sense of smell. For good.
    I'm still sick and I've had this virus for weeks.
    The weather sucks.
    I have severe arachnophobia. I went to the store earlier and there was a big-a$$ fucking spider on my car window and I was too much of a wuss to pull over and kill it. I freaked out the whole way home (literally in tears and shaking) and then had my mom get rid of it.
    I was supposed to go to a concert with some college buddies and it got rained out. Ugh.
    I'm going to a club tonight with my friends and I'm feeling horrible anxiety about it. I think my agoraphobia is coming back, since I spend so much time hiding away from people. My social anxiety has kicked into full gear; my brain is pleading with me to stay in tonight but my heart wants me to go with my friends...
    I've never really had good friends before so I've been easing myself into it, but I still feel sort of weird about it. I hate, hate, hate having social anxiety.
    What was that kids' book called, "So-and-So and the Terrible, Horrible, No-Good, Very Bad Day"?
    Well, I'm having one of those days.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My mom never fails to piss me off so badly. Our family friends were planning to throw a graduation party for me. Very sweet of them. But... my mom somehow felt threatened by this (even though she's automatically invited to the grad party anyway), and claimed today that I no longer want to go. Totally false. And now, they don't want to go forth with the party anymore and waste their time in case I absolutely don't come at all. They don't want this crap to go back and forth.

My mom claims she just doesn't want the family friends to deal with cleanups and whatnot. Bullshit. They have parties there all the time. I know she is just being fuckin' selfish and doesn't want me to experience something nice. I invited a friend to the graduation ceremony. My mom is hoping the girl doesn't come. She keeps asking me why I don't care about her when it comes to me graduating.

What? You're invited to the ceremony. WHAT THE [BEEP] IS THE FUCKIN PROBLEM?

If you don't like how I'm doing things, then don't fuckin come to my ceremony then. I'd rather she not go at all. I don't want her to be a part of anything in my life... or my life now. I know that sounds so sad, but fuck, man. I cannot deal with this [BEEP] anymore. It's time I make my own decisions... let me have a little fun. I hardly have any nice things, so why can't I experience such a thing once in a while? She even had the nerve to say "Well, you can't always have nice things. I didn't have any nice things when I was your age."

[BEEP] you, bitch. If only she understood how much anxiety and stress I deal with on a daily basis... I think for someone like that, they deserve a little party, you know? Plus, nobody's ever thrown me a party before.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote SmileyFace View Post
    My mom never fails to piss me off so badly. Our family friends were planning to throw a graduation party for me. Very sweet of them. But... my mom somehow felt threatened by this (even though she's automatically invited to the grad party anyway), and claimed today that I no longer want to go. Totally false. And now, they don't want to go forth with the party anymore and waste their time in case I absolutely don't come at all. They don't want this crap to go back and forth.

My mom claims she just doesn't want the family friends to deal with cleanups and whatnot. Bullshit. They have parties there all the time. I know she is just being fuckin' selfish and doesn't want me to experience something nice. I invited a friend to the graduation ceremony. My mom is hoping the girl doesn't come. She keeps asking me why I don't care about her when it comes to me graduating.

If you don't like how I'm doing things, then don't fuckin come to my ceremony then. I'd rather she not go at all. I don't want her to be a part of anything in my life... or my life now. I know that sounds so sad, but fuck, man. I cannot deal with this [BEEP] anymore. It's time I make my own decisions... let me have a little fun. I hardly have any nice things, so why can't I experience such a thing once in a while? She even had the nerve to say "Well, you can't always have nice things. I didn't have any nice things when I was your age."

[BEEP] you, bitch. If only she understood how much anxiety and stress I deal with on a daily basis... I think for someone like that, they deserve a little party, you know? Plus, nobody's ever thrown me a party before.
    That really sucks
    I'm so sorry
    Btw you can borrow my mom anytime, LOL. She's an artist and she used to be a Hippie. She's hilarious and a big sweetheart. She's like my best friend.
    You deserve a mom like my mom. There's no need for you to go through all that.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Life in general. 02:00 AM, can't sleep, I'm sad.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Hung over, embarrassed, and sore.
    Also I woke up in my new bf's dorm room and forgot where the hell I was for a while, that was a bit unsettling.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Keddy View Post
    Aw jeez, Kirse, she does sound kinda psycho-ish... WTF...
    Does this girl even know you? This is why I don't have a Facebook page. I'm paranoid about who can get access to pics and videos of me and what they might do with them
    I couldn't really understand her English, was she making fun of him or was she just being an obsessive stalker?? Either way, she's crossing boundaries and the whole concept of her wanting to share funny stories and a video of someone without their permission is just... icky.
    ^WTF lol o_O if that wasn't considered super random and super weird, then I don't know what is...
    Did you say anything else afterwards?
    It was very random indeed I talked to Martin and he begged me not watch the video she wanted to send me. I told him I didn't have the video and I didn't wanna watch it. He didn't explain what was going on, he just said it was a long story. I said that if she's sending out private videos of him he should go to the Police. I don't know what he's gonna do but I'm not interested in whatever is going on between those two, tbh. I worked with this guy but I barely know him. Anyway, I ended up having to block her cause she wouldn't stop writing me crazy [BEEP]!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Keddy View Post
    That really sucks
    I'm so sorry
    Btw you can borrow my mom anytime, LOL. She's an artist and she used to be a Hippie. She's hilarious and a big sweetheart. She's like my best friend.
    You deserve a mom like my mom. There's no need for you to go through all that.
    Thank you keddy. Your mom definitely sounds interesting. I wish my mom was like this; the woman barely has any friends or hobbies.

It's dumb how she told our family friends I dont want to do this party, and then tells me she wants to throw a 'party' -- but will just involve her and dad, my brother, and me. She said she wants to get me a cake too...something our family friends were going to do.

This is nothing more than manipulation and pure selfishness. She wants to take credit for something and will later use this little party to guilt trip me about stuff, esp when she cries about me not caring about her. She had done this so many times in the past. She would [BEEP] and complain about how much money it cost her to "go out of her way to do something nice for me" even though I didnt ask for it or told her she doesnt need to do this.

Its a vicious cycle I feel she is going to do this little party whether or not I want it. Then continue to be the piece of [BEEP] she is.

Things are getting more and more unbearable at home I really hope I got that one job... so I can move out asap

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I hope itunes and my ipod will start working now
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thank you keddy. Your mom definitely sounds interesting. I wish my mom was like this; the woman barely has any friends or hobbies.

It's dumb how she told our family friends I dont want to do this party, and then tells me she wants to throw a 'party' -- but will just involve her and dad, my brother, and me. She said she wants to get me a cake too...something our family friends were going to do.

This is nothing more than manipulation and pure selfishness. She wants to take credit for something and will later use this little party to guilt trip me about stuff, esp when she cries about me not caring about her. She had done this so many times in the past. She would [BEEP] and complain about how much money it cost her to "go out of her way to do something nice for me" even though I didnt ask for it or told her she doesnt need to do this.

Its a vicious cycle I feel she is going to do this little party whether or not I want it. Then continue to be the piece of [BEEP] she is.

Things are getting more and more unbearable at home I really hope I got that one job... so I can move out asap
    You're welcome.
    I'm in the same boat as you are with that last part that I bolded... I need desperately to get the heck out of my parents' house. But it's not my mom that's the problem, it's my brother. He is from hell.
    Things are a little unbearable for me at home too.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Keddy View Post
    You're welcome.
    I'm in the same boat as you are with that last part that I bolded... I need desperately to get the heck out of my parents' house. But it's not my mom that's the problem, it's my brother. He is from hell.
    Things are a little unbearable for me at home too.
    That really sucks Ya I seen your posts on here about him. Has he always been hellish?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    That really sucks Ya I seen your posts on here about him. Has he always been hellish?
    I think he learned to bully me as soon as he learned to talk. Little prick.
    I'm closest with my mom, as far as family goes, but my dad is decent, he just doesn't understand me and therefore he tolerates me. My older brother can be a bit of a jackass but he's not nearly as bad as the younger one. The younger one is enough of a reason for me to get my own place.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    544 Post(s)

can you talk to the family friends? maybe you can still have the party. it's your party. hope it works out for you.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.