Page 202 of 424 FirstFirst ... 2 102 152 192 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 212 252 302 402 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Can't stop thinking so negatively.

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Ugggh I should not have eaten that much :/ Staying on a diet is so fucking difficult. It makes me want to cry.
    My bf got takeout food and I demolished it :/ I hate being overweight but I just can't control myself.
    I've already lost 6 pounds but it's only a matter of time before I gain it all back. I can't win.
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Keddy View Post
    Ugggh I should not have eaten that much :/ Staying on a diet is so fucking difficult. It makes me want to cry.
    My bf got takeout food and I demolished it :/ I hate being overweight but I just can't control myself.
    I've already lost 6 pounds but it's only a matter of time before I gain it all back. I can't win.
    Is it cravings or extreme hungry from having to eat less than you're used to? Or both? I feel your pain

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    im always thinking about mexicans. at first it kind of started as a joke with myself, to jump from liking one mexican to liking them all, but the more i thought about mexicans the more i kept on liking them, and soon i wasn't trying to think about them, it was just that they were all i wanted to think about, and nothing else even came close. in fact i saw it as betraying the mexicans and my devotion to them to think of anyone else. so even if i wanted to i'd start feeling the guilt and then switch to mexicans and feel better and like things were right that way. this is how me being gay started out too, just as a joke with myself, but then it got to be so obvious that it was more than just some joke and i couldn't just keep on saying it was that anymore. because i didn't want to think about girls anymore i could only think about guys and not really help myself from it and i felt all this guilt if i even felt myself seeing a girl in the slightest nonplatonic way. the same is happening with mexicans and im to the point now that i can't say it's all a joke because i can't help but think of them anymore.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote SmileyFace View Post
    Is it cravings or extreme hungry from having to eat less than you're used to? Or both? I feel your pain
    Both

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Intense loneliness. Even though there's no difference in the texting frequency I have with my brother and best friends, it feels... different. In Vancouver, I knew they were nearby and I knew where to find them. Now, if I have a bad day, there's no one to give me a hug.

Maybe I can rent somewhere to live alone while in Vancouver? Vancouver is most definitely a lot better than Montreal.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Quote Kirsebaer View Post
    I love you guys too and you guys are too awesome, for real Anxiety Space is my safe haven.
    My hormones are all over the place today
    My girlfriend just texted me on Whatsapp and we both apologized and now everything is back to normal, so that's good. Now I can have a peaceful night of sleep (I really need that cause my day totally sucked)
    glad you ended the day on a good note, kirsebaer

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Quote inane View Post
    Intense loneliness. Even though there's no difference in the texting frequency I have with my brother and best friends, it feels... different. In Vancouver, I knew they were nearby and I knew where to find them. Now, if I have a bad day, there's no one to give me a hug.

Maybe I can rent somewhere to live alone while in Vancouver? Vancouver is most definitely a lot better than Montreal.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    The fact I get socially anxious while playing chess online with players from another forum. So far not lost but feel like I have to prove my worth for some reason.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Guys that want to talk like I'm something special only to get in my pants. Honestly sick of it.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    The fact that I always forget I HAVE A NEW NUMBER. When leaving a message with someone, I always remember at the last moment, "Oops I haven't memorized it yet! I have to check!" And I fumble around awkwardly trying to find it... takes alll the professionalism away from it LOL.

My last message left: "[...] My number is... wait, what is my number? I have to look for it." FACEPALM.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have struggled with anxiety for over ten years. Around 2008 though something happened and I became completely agoraphobic. I do not take any meds because I don't want to live doped up. I hear too many horror stories of people getting addicted to meds only for it to not help. Just to make things worse in the long run. I'm sick if people giving me advice as to what I should try it do for my illness. I have almost learned to accept it for what it is. At least for now. I'm sick if trying only to end up disappointing someone or myself. It usually ends up with me taking a step backwards with the anxiety. This disease sucks YES, but what can I do?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote orb View Post
    The fact I get socially anxious while playing chess online with players from another forum. So far not lost but feel like I have to prove my worth for some reason.
    Are you close with people on the game forum? I notice if im close with people im gaming i feel like that but if im randomly playing games with people with no pressure and wont talk to them again i dont feel that way.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Snoopy View Post
    Are you close with people on the game forum? I notice if im close with people im gaming i feel like that but if im randomly playing games with people with no pressure and wont talk to them again i dont feel that way.
    I'm not close with them - it doesn't seem to matter whether it's someone I know or not when it comes to something like chess. Regular video games are more enjoyable with people I know - don't really get anxious. No voice chat in MP games with strangers though!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I know I'm losing weight but I really hate dieting. I just want to eat constantly It's so depressing. I'm freaking hungry ALL THE TIME

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.