Page 206 of 424 FirstFirst ... 6 106 156 196 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 216 256 306 406 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 6354
    Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Very rough night for depression

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Very tired, so I should just go to sleep. But... I'm growing more and more anxious tonight Easily offended and hurt by little things.

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    For someone who doesn't say very much, why is it that the few times I do open my mouth I end up saying all the wrong things?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Made an uncomfortable realization, and that there's no way I can finish this in any better a position than when I started.

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I have to work tonight but I'm intolerably anxious right now. Should be fun...
    And this is going to be me all throughout the long-ass board meeting we're having on Thursday:
    I feel like an asshole because I ditched class this morning and bf and I went and played around in downtown Boston instead... Whoops :/
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Quote Keddy View Post
    I feel like an asshole because I ditched class this morning and bf and I went and played around in downtown Boston instead... Whoops :/
    you made the right choice you deserve some time to decompress.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Makes me a bit sad that I won't be hanging out with my boyfriend on Fridays now due to my internship It's going to be so weird adjusting. We had hung out every Friday for the past few months... then now, we won't be able to. We probably won't see each other until the week after next due to him being super busy with finals and everything...

We do need a wee bit of time apart though... for me to really gather my thoughts and try to work down to being myself and feeling content with life again. Anxiety has been making me go crazy.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Life bothers me. I had a brief, but pressing thought of taking my life again.

But then realized how much my life has improved, because it feels like it's been so long since I've had that thought. I used to ruminate on it everyday, fantasizing about it till I fell asleep. The past 10 days, I've been falling asleep not really even thinking, just feeling comfortable and at peace.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote inane View Post
    Life bothers me. I had a brief, but pressing thought of taking my life again.
    I'm glad you didn't

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Ugh... doctor's appointment tomorrow... I found something weird near my ribcage and they're going to check it out. They think it's a cyst. I am a hypochondriac but there's definitely something there... Let's just hope I don't have to go through Surgery Number Three this year... and it's only May. Good Lord.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Quote Keddy View Post
    I'm glad you didn't
    Thanks Keddy but no need to worry- I don't have the means to do it here even if I wanted to. I'd have to go back to Vancouver for it.
    -

What's bothering me now is not having a Toronto address to apply to jobs with. I couldn't get a single reply in Montreal until I put in a local address. Ugh! And of course my decision on whether to stay in MTL or move to TO is due very, very soon. At some point, doing nothing has become a decision with substantial effect on its own.

Just looked at my bank account and am freaked. I haven't even paid my Mastercard bill with the plane ticket expenses yet. Rent in Toronto for the space I'm renting is only $500, compared to here being $850... Even if I am more comfortable here, that's a pretty big jump, and my options for jobs would be wider as Toronto is Anglo. But I'm starting to like Montreal.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I just want to show everyone around me how happy I am right now but I'm afraid it will annoy them or make them upset.
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Keddy View Post
    Ugh... doctor's appointment tomorrow... I found something weird near my ribcage and they're going to check it out. They think it's a cyst. I am a hypochondriac but there's definitely something there... Let's just hope I don't have to go through Surgery Number Three this year... and it's only May. Good Lord.
    Phew. They said it doesn't need to be removed and it's not harmful. They just said to keep an eye on it and come back if it ever gets bigger or starts to hurt but they don't think it will and it might go away on its own. Good, now I can relax.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    I think I'm moving to Toronto next month. I'm going to really, really miss Montreal. And having any semblance of privacy (would be in a house with 8 other girls). After a bit of a rocky start, I think MTL folks are really nice.
    -

Why does life have to be so complicated?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    [BEEP] you, computer!! I'm trying to download music here and you're being a dick!!
    That's what I get for downloading music illegally...

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.