Page 207 of 424 FirstFirst ... 7 107 157 197 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 217 257 307 407 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 6354
    IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote inane View Post
    I think I'm moving to Toronto next month. I'm going to really, really miss Montreal. And having any semblance of privacy (would be in a house with 8 other girls). After a bit of a rocky start, I think MTL folks are really nice.
    -

Why does life have to be so complicated?
    I don't know, but I'm growing tired of it's shenanigans. ¬_¬

You're making me want to visit Montreal, btw.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Quote IllusionOfHappiness View Post
    I don't know, but I'm growing tired of it's shenanigans. ¬_¬

You're making me want to visit Montreal, btw.
    I think I'm going to remain in Montreal, perhaps until the end of July. I ran the numbers and my savings from moving to Toronto would only be $350. I'm too dead exhausted to move yet again. It would be easier to find work there for sure... But I'msotired. I don't want to move again. It's too soon ;_;

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote inane View Post
    I think I'm going to remain in Montreal, perhaps until the end of July. I ran the numbers and my savings from moving to Toronto would only be $350. I'm too dead exhausted to move yet again. It would be easier to find work there for sure... But I'msotired. I don't want to move again. It's too soon ;_;
    After all that you went through to get to Montreal, I'd say you deserve to stay there for a bit and gather yourself at least. I'd be in no position to move again if I were in your situation, either.

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I just cut the hell out of myself shaving >.<
    When am I gonna learn...?
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Quote IllusionOfHappiness View Post
    After all that you went through to get to Montreal, I'd say you deserve to stay there for a bit and gather yourself at least. I'd be in no position to move again if I were in your situation, either.
    I think that's what I'll do. It's not really as simple as a train ride- it's accounting for transportation (which is the suckiest part of moving IMO), getting paperwork in order, changing phone number AGAIN, settling in. It's tedious.
    -

Cabin fever if I stay in; agoraphobia if I go out. I've found some places I'd like to volunteer at, some women's homes, and I've drafted my emails but too afraid to send them.

Two weeks and I've figured nothing out. I'm as depressed here as I was back there. I'm taking my meds so it can't be that. I think this confirms that I'm the problem, not my mom or being in the wrong program or whatever else.
    -

I don't know what to do anymore. I have no more confidence to apply for work or even volunteering anymore. That phone interview and emails just keep bouncing around in my head.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    OK, why do people at my work think it's alright to play Flappy Bird... of all things... on their phones during meetings...?
    Some people need a high-five. In the face. With a TABLE.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    I ran out of coffee, and my head feels foggy. Depression has faded to a dull ache. And it's loud as [BEEP] outside, banging and drilling and doors slamming, all in the hallway outside my room- what the hell are they doing??

Edit: I got my answer, it's some guys installing heaters.
    -

I ate a new brand of ramen and now the right inside of my mouth feels funny. And I don't know where I'm living at the end of this month. Ughhhh this sucks. At least I've narrowed down the city!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My personal essay has finally been published in a magazine. Which is great... but it's hard to be happy about it when the people at the magazine edited your photo to the max, making you look like a totally different person and 20 years older.

Atrocious.

Even my BF felt it didn't even look like me in the magazine.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Is it online, Jen? I'd love to read it.

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Life and all it encompasses is bothering me. I'm tired of feeling broken and worthless.

Quote SmileyFace View Post
    My personal essay has finally been published in a magazine. Which is great... but it's hard to be happy about it when the people at the magazine edited your photo to the max, making you look like a totally different person and 20 years older.

Atrocious.

Image manipulation in the media is pretty disgusting these days—a rather reprehensible industry practice with a significant and long-lasting societal impact.
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Atrocious.

We would love to read it smiley!!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I'm even annoying my own damn self with my negativity.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Atrocious.

Sorry they messed with your photo. Do you still feel comfortable enough to share it? I'd love to read it. I'm proud of you.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I love my life.
    I feel very blessed and grateful.

So why oh why is it so important to revisit the past in therapy? Yes, I'm still split. And yes, those parts need a voice. But it would be so nice to get all parts of me to understand that it's 2014 and there's no need to feel terror, shame, worthlessness, mistrust, and confusion.

Sadness.............yes
    Anger...............yes

Those are parts of grieving and I'm grieving the loss of many years of my life.

But the rage, anxiety, and all the other misplaced emotions are so frustrating to have.

I try to work. I try to relax. I try to remember how safe and happy I am now.

Those past emotions make that very difficult.

I know it's temporary, but geesh!
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Hashtags #piss #me #off
    Every time I read a freaking news story online or I watch a YouTube video or I download music, there is a #HASHTAG staring straight at me. We are told to use #hashtags at work for #public #relations.
    What is the point of them anyway? As someone who doesn't use social media, I feel like I have no use for them.
    Hashtags are #annoying. I don't even like the word #hashtag.
    Sorry, I got a bit carried away there. I'm just #angry
    #Keddy

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.