Page 208 of 424 FirstFirst ... 8 108 158 198 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 218 258 308 408 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 6354
    IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Keddy View Post
    Hashtags #piss #me #off
    Every time I read a freaking news story online or I watch a YouTube video or I download music, there is a #HASHTAG staring straight at me. We are told to use #hashtags at work for #public #relations.
    What is the point of them anyway? As someone who doesn't use social media, I feel like I have no use for them.
    Hashtags are #annoying. I don't even like the word #hashtag.
    Sorry, I got a bit carried away there. I'm just #angry
    #Keddy
    # I agree. I don't use any social media sites. I'm not even 100% sure what hashtags are for other than to annoy people.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Been rather anxious still.

Definitely not as bad as previous weeks but... it's still annoying and getting in the way of my daily life a bit.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So depressed today. I hate Mother's Day. I hate how my parents are, especially my mom. I don't want to play the blame game, but I'm rather shitty because of her. I don't even know how to live and enjoy my life. Everywhere I go, everyone I'm out with... I feel as though she is there too, causing me to hold back and not have fun. She hates it when I am happy. It causes me to feel frozen when I'm around other people.

I fuckin hate it. I hate being oversensitive. I hate not being able to joke around and take jokes.

I'm so tired of walking around feeling like a [BEEP] because she keeps calling me one. Saying I look like one. She refuses to go places with me, especially when her acquaintances are around, because she "doesn't want people to see that her daughter is a '[BEEP]'"...

We were all invited to a wedding taking place in July. My parents wanted to rsvp with a total of 3, meaning only them and my brother would be going. My parents are so against me going anywhere with them.

They have something going on today for Mother's day up in LA. And I won't be allowed to go, but my brother is....

Always felt like the black sheep of the family, and all this further proves things.

I also feel like I'm nothing more than a convenience to people...mainly a sound board. It's now gotten to the point where I just don't talk about myself anymore, even around my boyfriend.. and this is irritating him lately. I was OK the past few weeks or so... and now things are starting up again.

I don't know what to do anymore. I know it's OK for me to talk about myself around him... He wants me to, but I feel so frozen I feel so selfish talking about myself. I've gotten so used to being the sound board, often ignored or interrupted.

I'm a total fuckin mess today.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote SmileyFace View Post
    So depressed today. I hate Mother's Day. I hate how my parents are, especially my mom. I don't want to play the blame game, but I'm rather shitty because of her. I don't even know how to live and enjoy my life. Everywhere I go, everyone I'm out with... I feel as though she is there too, causing me to hold back and not have fun. She hates it when I am happy. It causes me to feel frozen when I'm around other people.

I fuckin hate it. I hate being oversensitive. I hate not being able to joke around and take jokes.

I'm so tired of walking around feeling like a [BEEP] because she keeps calling me one. Saying I look like one. She refuses to go places with me, especially when her acquaintances are around, because she "doesn't want people to see that her daughter is a '[BEEP]'"...

We were all invited to a wedding taking place in July. My parents wanted to rsvp with a total of 3, meaning only them and my brother would be going. My parents are so against me going anywhere with them.

They have something going on today for Mother's day up in LA. And I won't be allowed to go, but my brother is....

Always felt like the black sheep of the family, and all this further proves things.

I also feel like I'm nothing more than a convenience to people...mainly a sound board. It's now gotten to the point where I just don't talk about myself anymore, even around my boyfriend.. and this is irritating him lately. I was OK the past few weeks or so... and now things are starting up again.

I don't know what to do anymore. I know it's OK for me to talk about myself around him... He wants me to, but I feel so frozen I feel so selfish talking about myself. I've gotten so used to being the sound board, often ignored or interrupted.

I'm sorry they're treating you this way. You don't deserve it.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    One of the things that bothers me is online snobs. My definition of an online snob is someone who either believes you are beneath them or someone who for some obscure reason doesn't like you. But instead of letting you know outright, they passive aggressively "punish" you in one of three ways:

They answer everyone who spoke to them but you..........obvious much?
    They add a stupid meme or ridiculous attention seeking comment.
    They talk about you but do not use any names or they talk about you behind your back.

It's so 12 year old.

I guess immaturity can rear it's ugly head on a forum easily.

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote chantellabella View Post
    One of the things that bothers me is online snobs. My definition of an online snob is someone who either believes you are beneath them or someone who for some obscure reason doesn't like you. But instead of letting you know outright, they passive aggressively "punish" you in one of three ways:

They answer everyone who spoke to them but you..........obvious much?
    They add a stupid meme or ridiculous attention seeking comment.
    They talk about you but do not use any names or they talk about you behind your back.

It's so 12 year old.

I guess immaturity can rear it's ugly head on a forum easily.
    I can't stand this, either. I'm not interested in putting up with anyone's childish bs - I do enough of that IRL! I'm not interested in playing any games. What is so hard about being straight with people? Thankfully I don't think I've had to deal with this, but I've definitely seen it happen to other people and it's always obvious so they may as well just be honest.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote IllusionOfHappiness View Post
    I can't stand this, either. I'm not interested in putting up with anyone's childish bs - I do enough of that IRL! I'm not interested in playing any games. What is so hard about being straight with people? Thankfully I don't think I've had to deal with this, but I've definitely seen it happen to other people and it's always obvious so they may as well just be honest.
    I agree. Oh and I'm not speaking about anyone here (just in case people are worried). But yeah, the older I get, the more I become intolerant of passive aggressive games.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    I can't cook, and my dinner is gross. But I'm still going to eat it because they're the only vegetables I'm eating today.

Also, once again filled with fear over interview tomorrow. The last phone interview, I couldn't sleep all night and felt shaken to the core the entire morning until the call.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Keddy View Post
    Hashtags #piss #me #off
    Every time I read a freaking news story online or I watch a YouTube video or I download music, there is a #HASHTAG staring straight at me. We are told to use #hashtags at work for #public #relations.
    What is the point of them anyway? As someone who doesn't use social media, I feel like I have no use for them.
    Hashtags are #annoying. I don't even like the word #hashtag.
    Sorry, I got a bit carried away there. I'm just #angry
    #Keddy
    I use social media....never used a hashtag
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote SmileyFace View Post

I'm very angry at your mother. It infuriates me when I hear about parents who are so insensitive. I've read a lot of your posts and I'm not sure how you did it but you are a kind sensitive person with a lot of talent. I hope you can get some distance from the sound your mother's voice. she's way off base.

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I called my mom today to tell her Happy Mother's Day and she hung up on me
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    No matter how hard I try I'm always going to be the weird outsider at work

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    NerdyNerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I did not anticipate how difficult it would be to dress professionally with large breasts. My boob level button will. Not. Stay. Buttoned. And I already taped this dress shut right below.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -- Maya Angelou

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Keddy View Post
    I called my mom today to tell her Happy Mother's Day and she hung up on me
    HUGS*
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    With or without SA I'll always be an oddball.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.