Page 211 of 424 FirstFirst ... 11 111 161 201 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 221 261 311 411 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Keddy View Post
    Things are getting out of control with my younger brother. He's very talented at making me look like an asshole. He can say whatever he wants to me but God forbid I say anything back, then I'm an asshole. He bullies me about my weight, he blames me for everything, and my parents are completely oblivious to everything mean that he does and think he's innocent. I'm sorry, but once you hit fifteen you are no longer innocent IMO.
    My mom favors him, which pisses me off to no end because my mom is my closest ally in our house. I don't get along well with my dad or my older brother either but the younger one is a Class-A jerk.
    He also lies his slimy little a$$ of about EVERYTHING. My parents truly believe that he is not bullying me and that I'm overreacting. He stole a beer out of the fridge a few weeks ago and spilled it over- not only is he way too young to drink, but when my dad asked who stained the rug my brother said, right in front of me, "Yeah, it was Keddy" and no one questioned it. He clogged the toilet yesterday-"Mom, Keddy clogged the toilet again!"
    My older brother couldn't find the TV remote- "Hey Connor, fatass put it somewhere." The dog sh*t in the neighbors' yard- "Pick it up, Keddy."
    I can't live with this anymore. I am beyond sick of being the object of all his hatred. I was here way before him anyway so the least he could do is show his older brother some damn respect.
    Pick up the dog poo, Keddy? Wow - that's a mess.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Keddy View Post
    Suicidal thoughts are coming back.
    Debating whether or not to ignore them and see if they go away, or if I should act on them. Every time I try to kill myself it gets thwarted though, so with my luck, I'll just end up in the ER again so I shouldn't even bother.
    Edit: OK... I don't know if I'm going to make it through the night. Too close to the edge.
    Why quit life? It's more fun to torment your brothers. I'd bet they are pushing your buttons just because they can - they're jerks but you can rise above it. Give them a dose of their own medicine.

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post
    Why quit life? It's more fun to torment your brothers. I'd bet they are pushing your buttons just because they can - they're jerks but you can rise above it. Give them a dose of their own medicine.
    Oh, the post about my brothers was relatively old... That issue has been temporarily resolved, as I'm staying with my bf and his parents for now.
    And don't worry, I'm not quitting life. I'm still here. Sometimes I feel like giving up but I'm usually able to talk myself out of it.
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I've got a food baby. I always have a food baby. My stomach bloats and I look pregnant no matter what I put in it. Guess I need to a) lose stomach weight and b) do crunches I guess?? I'm going to name this one "Regret". The worst part? I could still eat! Don't know what to do about my huge appetite.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Boyfriend has been pretty annoying. I don't know if he is paranoid or what. He has been making odd assumptions about me for the past 2-3 months. And I'm expected to 'admit' they're true.

First... it was me 'seeing someone else' or 'sleeping around'
    Then... it's me 'liking to be quiet' because I hadn't been talking as much (just a lot on my mind)

Now he is super convinced that I'm pregnant. My period is two weeks late, but still... I know there's no way I'm pregnant, due to health complications I have, and he knows that. And im usually a bit irregular. He is still worried as [BEEP] and having me buy a home pregnancy test.

I already did one at the doctor's yesterday but I won't know the results until next week and my boyfriend doesn't want to wait that long. I guess that's not surprising because he is so sure I'm pregnant, but... I just know I'm not. :/ there's just no way.

And these pregnancy tests cost so much. I remember having to get one years ago and they were freakin $20. I saw some that were almost $40.

I should have made him buy it for me since he is so sure I'm pregnant.

This is getting pretty ridiculous. I just wanna cry. I don't know what to do. It's as if no matter what I'll do or say, he is going to have paranoid thoughts and such. Now i know what it's like to deal with someone like this. But..
    Still. *sigh*

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    ^Jen, that's making me worried. He's acting like kind of a turd.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote inane View Post
    ^Jen, that's making me worried. He's acting like kind of a turd.
    I don't know what the heck is going on really. I notice he tends to be like this around midterms and final exams. Even then, it's so tiring to deal with. I really do not know what I'm doing to make him be paranoid, except for the fact that I have been back to being distant again... but that is just anxiety as a whole regarding my parents and other shitty people in my life. I notice things are a lot better between me and him when I am not distant... but I can't help but let my parent issues get in the way.

I'm going to not be distant today and just be all happy about stuff, be talkative... and if he still makes strange assumptions, I'm going to have to call him out on it.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I haven't felt super comfortable sharing this on here yet, but since I posted about it in my blog, I'll talk.
    My ex is in the hospital for some pretty severe complications from taking ecstasy... This was a total shock to me, honestly, I would have never thought he was the kind of person who would resort to taking drugs. And I am naive and know nothing about drugs so this scares the hell out of me.
    I went to see him in the hospital tonight and he wasn't even conscious
    This is just on my mind a lot. I've been feeling pretty down because of it. I'm seriously worried and I don't want to lose him. He might be my ex but he's also my dear friend.
    I just feel so shocked about it, I always assumed this stuff only happened in the movies I know I'm a grown man and I sound like such a child saying this but I just didn't think drug overdoses were "real" things that happened in real life, to people we know.
    I'm heartbroken and I'm hurting.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Things went well with BF. He's quite an annoyance when stressed and burnt out though...

Anywho, all's well at the moment, thankfully. Just feeling a bit nauseated. Probably because I didn't really eat much at all today.

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Feeling extremely emotional and irritable today. Maybe it's time to lay in bed and stare at my ceiling for a bit

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Parents were so unhappy at my graduation ceremony... it's as if they didn't want to come. Same especially goes to my brother. My friend was the only person who was all excited and everything, thankfully.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    My bf was kind of nasty to me today. This morning he was like "WTF Keddy, are you wearing eyeliner?"
    Absolutely not! I wasn't wearing eyeliner at all. I have really dark long lashes, I'm Irish, I have dark hair and really white skin. So it always kind of looks like I'm wearing liner but I never have worn it.
    What would it have mattered to him anyway? He keeps saying that I've been looking more feminine lately which is kind of upsetting to me, a few other people have said it as well. He got upset a few times this week because I bought new clothes and he doesn't think they're "masculine enough." He got upset about the blue hair. He thinks I'm trying to "advertise" my sexuality. I'm not trying to throw it in the world's face that I'm gay. If it appears that way, I'm sorry.
    This is just because he's from Poland and being outwardly gay is a big fat crime in his country. He shouldn't forget that he is ALSO gay, hence why he's dating me... He needs to stop trying to over-compensate for himself by trying to look "manly." Sorry hun, but you don't exactly look like the picture of "manliness" either!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    NerdyNerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Keddy View Post
    I haven't felt super comfortable sharing this on here yet, but since I posted about it in my blog, I'll talk.
    My ex is in the hospital for some pretty severe complications from taking ecstasy... This was a total shock to me, honestly, I would have never thought he was the kind of person who would resort to taking drugs. And I am naive and know nothing about drugs so this scares the hell out of me.
    This is just on my mind a lot. I've been feeling pretty down because of it. I'm seriously worried and I don't want to lose him. He might be my ex but he's also my dear friend.
    I just feel so shocked about it, I always assumed this stuff only happened in the movies I know I'm a grown man and I sound like such a child saying this but I just didn't think drug overdoses were "real" things that happened in real life, to people we know.
    I'm sorry you're going through that, on top of everything. It's not childish at all to feel like bad things like drug doses aren't a "real" things that could happen to us or our loved ones. I think nearly all of us feel that way whenever something like that happens, no matter how old we are. Hugs.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -- Maya Angelou

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote SmileyFace View Post
    Parents were so unhappy at my graduation ceremony... it's as if they didn't want to come. Same especially goes to my brother. My friend was the only person who was all excited and everything, thankfully.
    From what you've said about your parents on here, I'm sure you weren't at all surprised by their lack of enthusiasm—I hope it didn't put too much of a damper on the experience. At least you had your friend there to acknowledge your accomplishment. Be proud, you're on step closer to moving your life forward!

Quote Keddy View Post
    It's not something you're familiar with, so it's no surprise you'd be pretty shocked at such a thing happening. It's unfortunate that you've been exposed to it in such a sudden and personal way, and it's totally understandable that you'd be freaked out and worried about it. I hope your ex recovers soon.

Quote Keddy View Post
    My bf was kind of nasty to me today. This morning he was like "WTF Keddy, are you wearing eyeliner?"
    Absolutely not! I wasn't wearing eyeliner at all. I have really dark long lashes, I'm Irish, I have dark hair and really white skin. So it always kind of looks like I'm wearing liner but I never have worn it.
    What would it have mattered to him anyway? He keeps saying that I've been looking more feminine lately which is kind of upsetting to me, a few other people have said it as well. He got upset a few times this week because I bought new clothes and he doesn't think they're "masculine enough." He got upset about the blue hair. He thinks I'm trying to "advertise" my sexuality. I'm not trying to throw it in the world's face that I'm gay. If it appears that way, I'm sorry.
    This is just because he's from Poland and being outwardly gay is a big fat crime in his country. He shouldn't forget that he is ALSO gay, hence why he's dating me... He needs to stop trying to over-compensate for himself by trying to look "manly." Sorry hun, but you don't exactly look like the picture of "manliness" either!
    While I can understand why you would feel irked by his comments, you also need to understand the background he comes from. It's not so easy to stop feeling like you can't be outwardly expressive of your sexuality when you grew up in an environment that strongly discourages it. As for the stuff about looking masculine, that may just be his preference; it takes two to tango, and while no one should be expected to drastically change who they are to appease their partner, it can be beneficial to make small changes to cater to their tastes. Perhaps you should tell him how his comments make you feel, but at the same time ask him to elaborate on them so you can understand why he made them in the first place and maybe you'll get a deeper understanding of his thought process and possibly even come up with some sort of compromise.
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    It's not in my place to say, but I secretly wish Jen would disown her parents. Congrats, hun- we'd all be there if we could!

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.