Page 221 of 424 FirstFirst ... 21 121 171 211 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 231 271 321 421 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Yes, anything IS bothering me right now.

nothing's Avatar Habitual Failure
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I thought I had a victory because I resisted the temptation to drink and take benzos in order to treat my panic attacks I've been having more of lately, but today I woke up with another one and I took phenibut to try to even myself out for the day. It's not alcohol or benzos, but it is a drug and I wanted to stop those because I ALWAYS end up abusing them. Now I'm frustrated and angry with myself which isn't helpful and I'm angry about being angry. I can never control this, it completely owns me.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote orb View Post
    Yes, anything IS bothering me right now.
    Heh, thanks for posting this! I feel the same way, anything and EVERYTHING is bothering me right now!!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Keddy View Post
    Thanks hun x
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    That I haven't gotten my tax return yet. What gives? Other people have gotten theirs already.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    NerdyNerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    My dog is afraid of me when I cook. When Tim cooks, Roxie is all up in the kitchen begging. When I cook, she hides. I don't feed her scraps as much, but that shouldn't make her want to hide in the bathroom! I don't think I've ever even yelled at her in the kitchen. I don't like her being afraid of me.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -- Maya Angelou

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote QuietCalamity View Post
    My dog is afraid of me when I cook. When Tim cooks, Roxie is all up in the kitchen begging. When I cook, she hides. I don't feed her scraps as much, but that shouldn't make her want to hide in the bathroom! I don't think I've ever even yelled at her in the kitchen. I don't like her being afraid of me.
    Hm, maybe she's just trying to manipulate you into giving her more scraps, dogs can be pretty clever

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    NerdyNerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote nothing View Post
    Hm, maybe she's just trying to manipulate you into giving her more scraps, dogs can be pretty clever
    Haha yes, she can be pretty manipulative. She's a total suck-up when she wants something.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -- Maya Angelou

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    High amount of anxiety and paranoia tonight...

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just came home minutes ago and my mom was already annoying as [BEEP] the moment I walked into the apartment. Asked me a million questions about all sorts of junk. Kept asking me if I want to eat this or that so she could prepare it for me. I don't like it when she offers to do stuff for me because then she just guilt trips me in the end anyway.

She was trying to talk about all sorts of junk that she knew would annoy me (she was baiting me over some things). I didn't really respond much, so she just got all upset, saying me and my brother are always too tired or busy to talk to her.

Well, there's no point in talking to her. The only time she wants to talk us is if she wants something from us (i.e., $$ and material things; worshiping her), and to [BEEP] at us for the dumbest shit.

My brother and I have been trying to find all sorts of things to do to keep us productive and proactive in life, and this bothers the [BEEP] out of her. She's always complaining that "we don't care about family anymore" and that "family doesn't even exist to us anymore."

What family? Family (and loved ones in general, really) don't guilt trip one another, wanting each other to fail at whatever goals they have so they could "give up" and please so-and-so.

Absolutely pathetic.

I came back from a good day out in the LA area as well... so please just keep your mouth shut and let me live my life in peace while still having to deal with you. *sigh*

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Nothing like a night full of no sleep, constant nightmares, and high paranoia

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    I'm so upset. I called back home and my tax return didn't arrive by mail, and it wasn't deposited into my bank account. The fucking CRA is asking for a figure from my 2012 tax return in order to register me online to view where it could have gone.

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Koalafan View Post
    Nothing like a night full of no sleep, constant nightmares, and high paranoia

Come over here for a boppa! Then maybe you can get some sleep.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote IllusionOfHappiness View Post

Come over here for a boppa! Then maybe you can get some sleep.
    Haha! Maybe a good boppa is exactly what I need to get some good rest

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I have that depressed feeling in the pit of my stomach that I can't handle too well
    life---> <---me

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.