Page 223 of 424 FirstFirst ... 23 123 173 213 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 233 273 323 423 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 6354
    IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote QuietCalamity View Post
    Today was preeeeeety awful. First, I forgot my phone at home. Then I zoned out because I only slept 4 hours last night and took the wrong exit. I of course panicked, because without Siri I'm helpless. I had to drive all over to find my way so I was late to work. Then the last work meeting of the day ran long. On the way home I had to drive through a storm and just when I was close to home there was a bad accident right by my exit. I had to make a U-turn on the highway and drive another 30 mins. I was anxious about how worried Tim would be because I was so late getting home. I finally walked in the door SO ready for a big hug and kiss.... And he was gone. In the ER with a possibly strangulated testicle. He doesn't want me to visit him because he knows I'm exhausted and I have a paper due tomorrow. I'm just done. X_X
    Hang in there

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    We got our new cat, Charlotte, the other day and she's a longhaired kitty. The A/C is broken in the house right now and it's been 80 degrees all day so the poor girl is all hot and stressed out Bf and I are trying to figure out a way to cool her off, so we put a fan in front of her bed and hopefully that will help. My poor kitty

Oh, and... #1000th post!!!
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Keddy View Post
    In the break room at work, eating lunch, and happened to be sitting right next to a girl who was painting her nails. All the windows were closed in the break room and now I feel like I'm high as a kite. Why the hell was she painting her nails during her lunch break anyway? People never cease to amaze me, and not in a good way.
    It was probably a silly nail color like ....... "spring sunset pink"......or "passion frost".

I'd buy her a sweatshirt .

Quote Keddy View Post
    I think I may leave here soon. No sense in me sticking around, I annoy everybody and I'm a self-centered piece of crap. Sorry you guys have had to put up with me since December. I'll be out of everyone's hair soon enough.
    Who said all that? I don't think anyone here did.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post
    It was probably a silly nail color like ....... "spring sunset pink"......or "passion frost".

I'd buy her a sweatshirt .

Who said all that? I don't think anyone here did.
    Oh no, no one here said that. I was having a really shitty day when I posted that, I was being hard on myself. No worries.

And I see you're still on it about the sweatshirt!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm really sleepy but I'm too anxious to go to bed. I was having a pretty bad hypochondria/medical anxiety episode earlier and I still feel... not quite right.
    My boyfriend keeps promising me that I'm going to be OK but I really think something is wrong. I keep having these weird pains and I'm afraid it's my liver again because that's where the pain is. I might go back to the doctor. I'm really scared

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Liver pain getting really intense. Bf wants to take me to the ER

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! After spending two hours in the waiting room and three hours in the ER and having a freaking CT scan, it turns out that the pain I was having is from- dramatic pause- ...A God damn pulled muscle. -__-
    All that anxiety for nothing. I had a panic attack earlier because of this.
    I was CONVINCED that it was my liver and I was freaking out in the hospital and even ASKED for the CT scan... All for nothing. GAAAHH!!!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Keddy View Post
    AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! After spending two hours in the waiting room and three hours in the ER and having a freaking CT scan, it turns out that the pain I was having is from- dramatic pause- ...A God damn pulled muscle. -__-
    All that anxiety for nothing. I had a panic attack earlier because of this.
    I was CONVINCED that it was my liver and I was freaking out in the hospital and even ASKED for the CT scan... All for nothing. GAAAHH!!!
    Glad you're okay

Pulled muscles can be hugely painful though. I had what I though was a pulled muscle before and couldn't even pull myself out of bed the pain was so bad. I like to think I have a high threshold for pain, but DAMN.

Not too long ago you were in for surgery, so it's not like you were being completely irrational.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote IllusionOfHappiness View Post
    Glad you're okay

Pulled muscles can be hugely painful though. I had what I though was a pulled muscle before and couldn't even pull myself out of bed the pain was so bad. I like to think I have a high threshold for pain, but DAMN.

Not too long ago you were in for surgery, so it's not like you were being completely irrational.
    Thanks, I'm glad I'm OK too
    It definitely was a pulled muscle because they gave me a sheet with some stretches to do for it at the hospital and I did them and the pain is much much better now. This is what I get for going into full-force workout mode haha.
    My boyfriend said the same exact thing about it not being irrational because I've had surgery recently. Great minds think alike

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Slipped on a slippery rock at the lake twice yesterday. First time I fell with my neck turned & the 2nd time I fell on my head. It only took a day for the lump on my head to heal but I believe I've sprained my neck. Going to the Hospital later today for X-Rays & possibly a neck brace. My neck & spine hurt like hell, the back of my neck is blue & there's something sticking out of my neck like a little lump.

The one time I actually get invited anywhere with people & I nearly kill myself. FML lol.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Trying to purchase SweatBlock. Finally found someone who will ship it to my location, but cancelled the order after the conversion calculations were made. I am not paying $50.13 for this stuff. Twenty dollars + shipping? Sure, I'll risk that...not fifty! I'm sure it's just as useless as all the other products I've tried anyway. Or too irritating. I'd bet money on that. Well, I guess it doesn't matter that I've put off buying the stuff for so long because I can't buy it anyway.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Rawr View Post
    Slipped on a slippery rock at the lake twice yesterday. First time I fell with my neck turned & the 2nd time I fell on my head. It only took a day for the lump on my head to heal but I believe I've sprained my neck. Going to the Hospital later today for X-Rays & possibly a neck brace. My neck & spine hurt like hell, the back of my neck is blue & there's something sticking out of my neck like a little lump.

The one time I actually get invited anywhere with people & I nearly kill myself. FML lol.
    Ouch! >.<

Hopefully those x-rays don't show anything too scary.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    The realization that it doesn't matter where I am, work is work. Same shit, different colour.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    My bf is in such a bad mood and it's starting to drag me down too. This is the dark side of living together, I guess.
    I'm not mad at him, I just wish he would tell me why he's upset instead of snapping at me about stupid things like cleaning our bedroom and not picking up my stuff from the couch (we were playing video games earlier and I left my controller out and some other stuff). It's just petty stuff. I understand I get pissy too sometimes but I wish he would talk about it instead of treating me like the enemy.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    NerdyNerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I played hookie from class today. Tim tried to convince me that if I stayed home with him I'd be doing him a favor since he's sick and in pain. But it was for me. I just slept all day and ate junk food. I know I needed the sleep but I don't feel better at all. I wish I would have gone to class or at least gone to the gym or something instead.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -- Maya Angelou

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.