Page 296 of 424 FirstFirst ... 96 196 246 286 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 306 346 396 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote FireIsTheCleanser View Post
    I'm like 50% percent sure I ran a red light on Thursday and I'm been busy hoping that I didn't. But in my defense, it was raining hard and it was my first time driving in rain, let alone rain like that, and the car in front of me was stopped but they had their left turn signal on so I thought they were waiting for traffic to pass so I just... kind of went. If I did pass it, then I'm sure that it was at one that had those cameras so now I'm playing the waiting game to see if I get a letter in the mail or if I'm home free
    Oh geez, I know the feeling lol. There's this intersection near my home... I ran a red light because the car in front of me took 495893408543 yrs to turn across the intersection... so by the time i was just right before the line, it was red but I went anyway. There are cameras... but after some researching, they're just traffic cameras, not red light cameras. Still, I anxiously looked out for the mail the next 2 weeks lol

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote SmileyFace View Post
    Oh geez, I know the feeling lol. There's this intersection near my home... I ran a red light because the car in front of me took 495893408543 yrs to turn across the intersection... so by the time i was just right before the line, it was red but I went anyway. There are cameras... but after some researching, they're just traffic cameras, not red light cameras. Still, I anxiously looked out for the mail the next 2 weeks lol
    Aw, I was starting to feel hopeful after reading your response but then I found a site with a map of red light cameras and I'm pretty sure that there was one where I passed. Just my luck. One camera in a whole stretch of road and I had to mess up on it.

#praying2god #itwouldntbetheworstthingintheworldifthedmvorwhoev erisinchargeoftrafficticketswashitwithameteor
    Keep it cool. Cool people never show emotion. Keep it cool.

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

**hugs**

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ScaredScared
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Went to the movies to watch sinister 2 yet again a violent controlling and abusive dad featured however this time I couldn't block my ears and hid in Mattys shoulder and have him calm me down and relax me, this time I was with a new friend who hasn't seen me panic so I simply did the best i could and he put up with me shaking like a leaf cringing and jumping whenever the dad started kicking off. We left the movies and then I calmed down and we laughed about it, en route home some mornon pulled out of the junction and he had to slam on. But then he started shouting out the window clenching his fists swearing and generally being pissed off so the entire ride back I didn't move, breath or say anything. Got back and I made him wait outside while he calmed down and I tried to calm down (something that only happened once he calmed down) so annoyed about how I reacted last night feel so pathetic for doing all of that I couldn't have just gone with it at the movies and told him to pull over and get out in the car so he calmed down but I was way to scared (wimp.)

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aw, I was starting to feel hopeful after reading your response but then I found a site with a map of red light cameras and I'm pretty sure that there was one where I passed. Just my luck. One camera in a whole stretch of road and I had to mess up on it.

#praying2god #itwouldntbetheworstthingintheworldifthedmvorwhoev erisinchargeoftrafficticketswashitwithameteor
    Not sure if this will make you feel any better... but in my area, there may be red light cameras but many of them are turned off because some cities felt they were a distraction and caused accidents even more because people freak out upon seeing them and stop abruptly...making the cars behind them bump into them xD

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

If you did though, what is the worst that could happen?
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Someday, I will not be able to hold it in, and I will snap at my mother!
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote SmileyFace View Post
    Not sure if this will make you feel any better... but in my area, there may be red light cameras but many of them are turned off because some cities felt they were a distraction and caused accidents even more because people freak out upon seeing them and stop abruptly...making the cars behind them bump into them xD
    That actually does help a bit. Here's to hoping people in this city are equally terrible drivers.

Quote L View Post
    If you did though, what is the worst that could happen?
    I'd have to pay a lot of money? Money I don't. Although I was talking to a friend last night and he'd be willing to spot me. But that was luck. Normally I wouldn't ask him seriously, but he was in a position to help, so he's helping me out for having been helping him out.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I wish I could share what's bothering me right now.

Sometimes my life is really hard.

Today's it's really hard.

And I can't even describe it.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Chantellabella View Post
    I wish I could share what's bothering me right now.

Sometimes my life is really hard.

Today's it's really hard.

And I can't even describe it.
    I had a hard day too without anyone to talk to about it. It's rough, but I hope that there is someone that you can talk to about it and have them understand. It can make a big difference. In the meantime:

kc1895's Avatar KFC Hipster
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Chloe View Post
    Went to the movies to watch sinister 2 yet again a violent controlling and abusive dad featured however this time I couldn't block my ears and hid in Mattys shoulder and have him calm me down and relax me, this time I was with a new friend who hasn't seen me panic so I simply did the best i could and he put up with me shaking like a leaf cringing and jumping whenever the dad started kicking off. We left the movies and then I calmed down and we laughed about it, en route home some mornon pulled out of the junction and he had to slam on. But then he started shouting out the window clenching his fists swearing and generally being pissed off so the entire ride back I didn't move, breath or say anything. Got back and I made him wait outside while he calmed down and I tried to calm down (something that only happened once he calmed down) so annoyed about how I reacted last night feel so pathetic for doing all of that I couldn't have just gone with it at the movies and told him to pull over and get out in the car so he calmed down but I was way to scared (wimp.)
    It seems like those "bad" movies keep following you! I hate when I'm stuck watching stuff like that, and not just abusive or sexual violence but nudity on screen is a no-no for me. I hope you can stay away from those and perhaps watch some comedy. Have you seen Inside Out yet? Great movie

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I had a hard day too without anyone to talk to about it. It's rough, but I hope that there is someone that you can talk to about it and have them understand. It can make a big difference. In the meantime:
    Thanks, my friend.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    headache.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ScaredScared
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I've had one fish die completely out of the blue and been told that there's another on which has a Tumour who will die possibly at my hand if he starts suffering... Great

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.