Page 298 of 424 FirstFirst ... 98 198 248 288 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 308 348 398 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    So apparently I either have IBS or stomach acidity issues, which either way, is fucking unpleasant. Gotta go back to have my arm stabbed so they can test for it.

Also, there's apparently no medical explanation for my shaking. It's not thyroid issues, its nothing else they've tested for, and the level of depakote in my blood is to low to make it a side effect. It's getting worse. I'm struggling to write, I'm dropping things.

There's nothing they can do.

Sure, it's not the worst thing in the world, but it's depressing me.

I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post

Some people are really sensitive to medications - I would not be happy with them saying there is nothing they can do. You were at the GP today? Do you see a psychiatrist or who ever prescribes you the depakote?
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote L View Post
    Some people are really sensitive to medications - I would not be happy with them saying there is nothing they can do. You were at the GP today? Do you see a psychiatrist or who ever prescribes you the depakote?
    I was at the GP.

I would see my psych who prescribed it but he's retired, and CMHT have yet to give me an appointment to see another one. Psych thought it was the depakote.

Maybe I should see someone else about it, I guess.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    I was at the GP.

I would see my psych who prescribed it but he's retired, and CMHT have yet to give me an appointment to see another one. Psych thought it was the depakote.

Maybe I should see someone else about it, I guess.
    I would agree that it could be the depakote, it is known for that side effect. I cannot believe they left you on it despite your levels - have you been on it long? Could you call your psych team for an appointment?
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote L View Post
    I would agree that it could be the depakote, it is known for that side effect. I cannot believe they left you on it despite your levels - have you been on it long? Could you call your psych team for an appointment?
    Very, very well known side effect. Psych thought that it was the depakote originlly and put me on an anti-tremor pill. Unfortunatley I had a pretty bad reaction that and had to come off it. He offered to let me try another one, but I was too scared to try one. At the time, it wasn't so bad. Just bothersome really.

They offered to take me off depakote and try another mood stabilzer, but again - the shaking wasn't so bad, and my bipolar has been pretty stable on it. I didn't want to change to something that may or may not work as well.

But yeah, I probably ned to call the psych team.

Thanks for help as well. I appreciate it.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Feeling all panicky at the moment I should try sleep but part of me doesn't want to
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Yeah. Hydroplaned twice today. Neither actually made me crash.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote GunnyHighway View Post
    Yeah. Hydroplaned twice today. Neither actually made me crash.
    Oh my god, glad you're okay. That sounds pretty damn scary.
    Keep it cool. Cool people never show emotion. Keep it cool.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Meh. With everything else going on in my life right now, dying in a speeding SUV sounds like a nice alternative.

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Random, strong heart palpitations. If memory serves, it won't happen again anytime soon. And I can't tell if the leftover jitteriness is a product of that, or anxiety over thinking I have my dad's heart condition. Myself or one of my siblings is pretty much guaranteed to have it.

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    ^ Sorry to hear that. I was having alarming and horrible palpitations last night too (well I hope it was just palpitations). Even after years of having episodes of it, it's still hard to get used to it.

Feeling really bored and anhedonic lately. I wish I could be bothered to get out more.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Antidote View Post
    ^ Sorry to hear that. I was having alarming and horrible palpitations last night too (well I hope it was just palpitations). Even after years of having episodes of it, it's still hard to get used to it.

Feeling really bored and anhedonic lately. I wish I could be bothered to get out more.
    Yeah, they come outta nowhere so it's hard to prepare yourself. I'm sorry you're dealing with them as well. Are yours strictly from anxiety? I'm not sure what's involved with getting tested for the heart issue, but I should probably get on that.
    I wish I could be bothered to go out more, too. I've always got some excuse as to why I'm not going out for evening walks.

-

Emailing my old former teacher back about employment stuffs >.<. I wonder if it's a shock to them in the slightest that I don't want to pursue a career in dental assisting. I feel like it was blatantly obvious I wasn't enjoying myself and didn't fit it. Employment opportunities for working in a dental lab in my city look...scarce. I really don't think I can manage busing into the next city over, especially if we're going to have another crazy winter. I hate that city. I'd also move there anyway just to have a job that doesn't keep me up at night. It would be a while before I could afford to move though, and in the meantime I've had enough of trying to navigate a foreign city. Going to school there was bad enough, and that was with getting a drive to campus.

I'm not totally opposed to the business assistant jobs, I'd just much rather be on my own an not be dealing with people.

There are jobs for people like me, they're just not in my city and that's highly depressing. Everything's out of reach.

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote IllusionOfHappiness View Post
    Yeah, they come outta nowhere so it's hard to prepare yourself. I'm sorry you're dealing with them as well. Are yours strictly from anxiety? I'm not sure what's involved with getting tested for the heart issue, but I should probably get on that.
    I wish I could be bothered to go out more, too. I've always got some excuse as to why I'm not going out for evening walks.
    Anxiety does make them worse for me and can also give me tachycardia. But it's not strictly due to anxiety in my case. I do have a thyroid issue which can trigger them and other times I find sudden changes in lifestyle can set them off. Like if I do strenuous exercise after a long period of being lazy. Or if I drink a lot of water after being dehydrated. I've had them checked out and apparently nothing is wrong, but it still sucks and I wish they'd go away. You should probably get yours checked out because it will probably give you some peace of mind to get on top of it. I was reading about them online and apparently everyone gets palpitations but some people just feel them more than others, which is slightly reassuring.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Antidote View Post
    Anxiety does make them worse for me and can also give me tachycardia. But it's not strictly due to anxiety in my case. I do have a thyroid issue which can trigger them and other times I find sudden changes in lifestyle can set them off. Like if I do strenuous exercise after a long period of being lazy. Or if I drink a lot of water after being dehydrated. I've had them checked out and apparently nothing is wrong, but it still sucks and I wish they'd go away. You should probably get yours checked out because it will probably give you some peace of mind to get on top of it. I was reading about them online and apparently everyone gets palpitations but some people just feel them more than others, which is slightly reassuring.
    I've had my thyroid checked multiple times, but every time nothing was wrong. My doctors over the years especially though that might be the problem because I also sweat excessively. I don't do very much strenuous exercise, but I'm always a little weary of unintentionally triggering palpitations. I don't think it's happened in that setting before. As far as I know mine's just from anxiety. It is reassuring to know that this is so common though.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    When all your favorite shows are starting back up but you won't be able to watch them live because you're working >.<
    Keep it cool. Cool people never show emotion. Keep it cool.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.