Page 307 of 424 FirstFirst ... 107 207 257 297 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 317 357 407 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Dear college slow learner children who live behind me. That's now 4 times that I have called the police on you for loud parties in your backyard. I have been up since 3 am when you woke me up and now I have to drive 8 hours to see my son in prison, who by the way does not shoot at children like you do. Yet, you assholes, think you can rule the world because mama and daddy have money and you have so much money that you can party as loudly as you want in a neighborhood outside..............so loud that I am woken up in the front of my house while you live behind me.

The only happiness I have about you is that you will fail in your life because you are so damned dumb assed that nobody will ever take you seriously. You will be a failure to humanity, and yes, there is no way that St. Peter will let you cross those pearly gates. There's a noise ordinance in heaven also. Did you know that?

So when I get back, I will post this lovely sign on the back of my shed. IF you can read, dear jackasses who live behind me, read it.

Texas Law Violation
    A loud party or noise violation falls under the Texas Penal Code Section 42.01 Disorderly Conduct (a)(5): a person commits an offense if he intentionally or knowingly; makes unreasonable noise in a public place other than a sport shooting range, or in or near a private residence that he has no right to occupy. Disorderly Conduct is a Class C Misdemeanor and is punishable by fine up to $ 500.00.
    Action Taken . . .
    If officers determine you are in violation of the Disorderly Conduct statute, each resident will receive a citation. If necessary, arrests will be made.
    If the police department responds to a second complaint of loud noise or music and officers determine you are in violation of the Disorderly Conduct statute, each resident may be arrested.
    Alcohol is found at most loud party/loud music complaints. All alcohol violations will be strictly enforced.
    Follow Up . . .
    Property owners and property managers will be notified of all noise and alcohol violations occurring on their property.
    Property owners will have to make decisions on handling these violations. If the violations of the Texas Penal Code and Texas Alcoholic Beverage Code continue, the Texas nuisance abatement statue may be enforced. This action can result in civil prosecution of property owners.

For you slow learners, this means SHUT THE [BEEP] UP!

The police WILL be called and you be cited if I hear noise while I’m in my house any time of the day or night.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Started year off bad anxiety back with a vengeance. Whatever i fear comes true .tired of not having whaterver i hope not come true too many years of this it never changes . Whats the lesson? Why the pain ?why never the reward ?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Chantellabella View Post
    Dear college slow learner children who live behind me. That's now 4 times that I have called the police on you for loud parties in your backyard. I have been up since 3 am when you woke me up and now I have to drive 8 hours to see my son in prison, who by the way does not shoot at children like you do. Yet, you assholes, think you can rule the world because mama and daddy have money and you have so much money that you can party as loudly as you want in a neighborhood outside..............so loud that I am woken up in the front of my house while you live behind me.

The only happiness I have about you is that you will fail in your life because you are so damned dumb assed that nobody will ever take you seriously. You will be a failure to humanity, and yes, there is no way that St. Peter will let you cross those pearly gates. There's a noise ordinance in heaven also. Did you know that?

So when I get back, I will post this lovely sign on the back of my shed. IF you can read, dear jackasses who live behind me, read it.

Texas Law Violation
    A loud party or noise violation falls under the Texas Penal Code Section 42.01 Disorderly Conduct (a)(5): a person commits an offense if he intentionally or knowingly; makes unreasonable noise in a public place other than a sport shooting range, or in or near a private residence that he has no right to occupy. Disorderly Conduct is a Class C Misdemeanor and is punishable by fine up to $ 500.00.
    Action Taken . . .
    If officers determine you are in violation of the Disorderly Conduct statute, each resident will receive a citation. If necessary, arrests will be made.
    If the police department responds to a second complaint of loud noise or music and officers determine you are in violation of the Disorderly Conduct statute, each resident may be arrested.
    Alcohol is found at most loud party/loud music complaints. All alcohol violations will be strictly enforced.
    Follow Up . . .
    Property owners and property managers will be notified of all noise and alcohol violations occurring on their property.
    Property owners will have to make decisions on handling these violations. If the violations of the Texas Penal Code and Texas Alcoholic Beverage Code continue, the Texas nuisance abatement statue may be enforced. This action can result in civil prosecution of property owners.

For you slow learners, this means SHUT THE [BEEP] UP!

The police WILL be called and you be cited if I hear noise while I’m in my house any time of the day or night.
    :hug

Know Internet hugs don't solve everything for you (and I wish they did. You don't deserve all this crap).

Here if you need me, my friend.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    :hug

Know Internet hugs don't solve everything for you (and I wish they did. You don't deserve all this crap).

Here if you need me, my friend.
    Thanks,

I need a lot right now. I'm overwhelmed with how much sucking my life is right now. And to top it off, I don't even understand half of what is going on in my life. I'm really beginning to lose some hope here that things will get better. I know it's a pity party. It's just really hard to deal with stuff right now. And to top it off, yesterday after getting an email from my (ex) therapist, two of my alters that I truly need took off. I really want to just hide in a hole, but I have to keep going.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HungryHungry
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    A lot, at the moment. Just joined this site ten minutes ago and I feel like I need to get things of my chest. I feel like lately my anxiety is becoming worse and I think maybe if I talked to someone who gets it, I might feel better. You know that feeling in your chest, it just numbs you, you can´t get excited about anything anymore. My friends are all too far away, emotionally or physically. And since my anxiety has only become "obvious" in the last few years, I´m afraid people may treat this as a new sensation, like I´m jumping up on the anxiety-trend-train. I´m unhappy with my job, but I tell myself I shouldn´t complain, since it´s a job, it´s money and it´s not forever. I´m unhappy with some current friendships since I´m always the one that´s chasing them and I am afraid I will never be able to be intimate with anyone. I don´t tell people about it because I don´t want to seem weak and because it sounds so whiny listening to myself right now. But there is not a day that goes by when I don´t experience a moment of panic and worry that I will end up a irreparable mess if I don´t act soon. Though I know that people who enjoy my company, who care about me, I still feel so alone in this. I need to talk to someone, or several people, who get it. And maybe this isn´t the right forum...subforum, but I just needed to get this off my chest. I´ve been feeling anxious for days, triggered by something that happened on the job and then every other bad thing feels like an extra blow to my crumbling brick wall.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    stressed.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    my chest is hurting and I'm trying hard not to end my life.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    my chest is hurting and I'm trying hard not to end my life.
    Please hang on it will be ok .

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Finally caught the bug everyone else in this family has. Think I'm gonna be sick.

Why do I always get ill on a day I need to be somewhere
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote MissL View Post
    You know that feeling in your chest, it just numbs you, you can´t get excited about anything anymore.
    You are so far from alone there.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Twelve Keyz View Post
    stressed.
    :O You're here!
    Keep it cool. Cool people never show emotion. Keep it cool.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Here is list of petty complaints from...well yesterday I guess now. It is one in the morning.

-Twathead from college got mortally offended that my student loan got paid. And then announced "well at least you're not struggling to get by month to month.". Apparently "my finances and money are none of your fucking business and you have no clue how much cash is in my account or whether I'm "struggling to get by." is mortally offensive. But okay. This is all because I decided to get a McDonald's breakfast because I was hungry and haven't eaten much in two days thanks to a stomach bug. It cost me about £2.50.
    -Twathead from college also decided to email the tutor who was off because her son was in hospital with meningitis with a list of complaints and demands. Fucking selfish prick.
    -Im extremely irritable at the moment. The smallest sounds, anyone tries to talk to me or makes any sound whatsoever and I want to bite there head off. Twathead making whining and screaming noises doesn't particularly help. I'm dealing with the irritability as best as I can, I have a pdocs appointment on the 22nd and I'll bring this up . And if I grab my computer and leave the class, it's because In about to punch him.
    -he then posts a passive aggressive status on Facebook about how crap his morning was aimed at me and two other friends.
    -Shaking was bad today. It's making me want to come off my depakote. Which is bad bad bad. I just can't be stuck unable to hold anything because it goes flying out of my hand for the rest to my life. Just makes me feel so powerless.
    -As much as I hate Twathead, uni had decided that announcing to a bunch of people other than him that they're gonna block him from progressing onto the second year due to his behaviour/progress with work as so far on a resit year is a great plan. Basically, we know, he doesn't. And that's fucking bollocks. They need to tell him.
    -O2 are trying to overcharge me on my phone bill. Wouldn't mind so much if they told me why I need to pay them extra. But for some strange reason, they don't seem to want to.
    -Mass effects wiki (believe it or not, I was using it for work) is filtered by O2s child protection filters. They know I'm 21. That's how I managed to take out a contract with them. They want to charge me money to remove the filters. [BEEP] off.
    -I'm finally trusting people. Ive made friendships, I've fallen in love, and Im an a student on a computer science course, I got my drivers license back ...life is going good. And I'm always hypervigilant, never able to feel secure that I won't have another episode and get sick again. Every purchase I make in a store is a sign I'm manic again. Every time I don't want to get up in the morning I'm scared I'm depressed. Every tiny emotion I have is a sign I'm sick...and I'm not Ill. My bipolar is not the extreme instable illness it was two and a half years back, when I was sat in hospital. Can't ever get that sick again. That thing where they say suicide hurts noone but you? Bollocks. It hurts people even if you fail...and that hurts you.

Edit - jeez that was long.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    more bad news, my mom has cancer, its curable but still scares me *sigh*

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    more bad news, my mom has cancer, its curable but still scares me *sigh*
    Best wishes to you both.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    thanks

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.