Page 315 of 424 FirstFirst ... 115 215 265 305 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 325 365 415 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 6354
    Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quote L View Post
    Sending hugs xx
    Thank you xoxo

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    So I'm being expected to just "get over" the fact that my sister is essentially a thief, and stop being pissed that she stole from me. Well I'm sorry for being upset that she decided she wanted a lifestyle that she couldn't afford and that she didn't want to work to earn the money to do the things she wanted to do. I'm sorry that some of us feel that they have that priviliege.

What a fucking ridiculous statement. Of course I'm hurt, angry and betrayed. What did you expect from me "oh it's totes okay that you stole money from me on and that it meant on several occasions when I needed to use the cash that was in fact in my purse because for some reason buses dont take contactless for some stupid reason (and that should, seriously it would save time) I infact was unable to pay to travel places that I need to be by a certain time and had to do an olympic sprint to a cashpoint! You can keep doing it whenever you want to go out to one of your overpriced concerts!"

It's gonna take a very long time for me to be okay with what happened, if I ever will be.

Come to think of it, there's not one person other than you that thinks I don't have a right to be angry, and that isn't disgusted with her behaviour.

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I feel like a hunchback with all the stress I'm carrying in my upper back, neck, and shoulders. Also I thought I was ready to send my resume off again, but just easily spent another half hour on like two whole sentences. What if I don't come off as "enthusiastic", what if I just have that I'm-dead-inside blank stare that tends to accompany anxiety-inducing situations such as job interviews? Nothing I write seems to sound good enough. They're just gonna have to decide if it looks halfway decent because I sure as hell can't.

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote IllusionOfHappiness View Post
    I feel like a hunchback with all the stress I'm carrying in my upper back, neck, and shoulders. Also I thought I was ready to send my resume off again, but just easily spent another half hour on like two whole sentences. What if I don't come off as "enthusiastic", what if I just have that I'm-dead-inside blank stare that tends to accompany anxiety-inducing situations such as job interviews? Nothing I write seems to sound good enough. They're just gonna have to decide if it looks halfway decent because I sure as hell can't.
    I'm going through the same thing. Having to make my own portfolio site has been such a massive amount of stress since I obsess over the littliest things to the point of getting nowhere. I hate having to write about myself, cause it's such a fine line between "highlighting" my positives to not being so truthful about things...bah.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I am fed up with the high school drama that goes on with my younger workers!!!!

The gossip, the "oh I'm not going to be friends with him or her" shit...........

The silent treatment.......................

The chatting to each other during work on chat .....................

Spending company time shopping or checking their phone or facebook............................

Ahhh!!! I can't take this "all about me" mentality!! The drama just makes me want to puke. Seriously.

All they talk about all day is what they bought, ate, or wrote on their facebook. Then they get all mad when I accomplish something and they didn't. Why? Because you can't think for yourself!! You're too wrapped up in what he or she said on facebook!!!!

Do you seriously think I give a damn that you spend all day gossiping about me? The only thing that bothers me is that you also get a paycheck. But I don't give a [BEEP] what you think about me. It makes me a better person and makes you more of a loser.

I'm in high school drama hell!
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Koalafan View Post
    I'm going through the same thing. Having to make my own portfolio site has been such a massive amount of stress since I obsess over the littliest things to the point of getting nowhere. I hate having to write about myself, cause it's such a fine line between "highlighting" my positives to not being so truthful about things...bah.
    I'm sorry you're dealing with this as well I know, it's hard to find a balance between selling yourself and not sounding like you just read a thesaurus and threw in some fancy words. Looking at what you've written eventually turns into a big jumble.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    my neck is sore cause of allergies,I wish I could change certain things that happen in my past but can't, and i feel bad for not being excited about graduating from college in may cause I know I might be in college debt.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Chantellabella View Post
    Ahhh!!! I can't take this "all about me" mentality!! The drama just makes me want to puke. Seriously.
    This sounds hellish, Chanty. Having recently taken a year long course with a bunch of younger people, I know the kinds of people you're talking about >.<. I'm not saying all of them are like that (and not all of them were) but wow. I did NOT fit in. They weren't even significantly younger than me, but I'm also not involved in social media and I don't really get a lot of the crazes that come out of the woodwork. There's definitely a big "look at meeee" vibe that turns me way off.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Koalafan View Post
    Depression has been a [BEEP] lately. No motivation to do anything
    Same here

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Back at Uni. And they've managed to [BEEP] up.

- Yes, I'm pissed you deciding to cut down on teaching hours whilst still demanding I pay the same fees all of a sudden. So I'm going to raise a fuss.

- If you want me to turn up to class on time, you're going to have to inform me when you change my timetable. You can't just expect me to magically know. As far as I was concerned, there was no changes. Nobody had bothered to mention anything to anyone. How hard would it have been to send an email to the class saying "class starting at different time."

-Look Twathead, the rest of have to be on that trip to Bletchley Park. It's compulsory. Not that I don't want to go, but we don't have a choice. So we will take priority over you when arranging which day to go. You, on the other hand, are a resitter. You don't have to go, you went last year and got the credits. You are choosing to go. So quit fucking complaining on Facebook how inconvienient it for you. Thursday is inconvenient for the rest of us, believe it or not. Majority rules. I get you fail to realize that there are other people on this course and that it's isn't a class of one pupil and a load of teachers, but that is the fact for you. It is life. Suck it up. Deal with it.

-I was up till midnight last night trying to get that coursework done and submitted. Instead I should have just gone an extension by insisting I didn't know the submission date was today. Fucks sake, I could have gotten some sleep.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quit messaging me every single five fucking minutes about a trip. It is quarter to fucking ten, how the [BEEP] am I supposed to know intricate details about a trip?

I have had a long day thats basically just been bullshit. I would really just like to watch The IT Crowd with a cider and Crispy Peking Beef if that's alright with you, without having to deal with you pestering me for details I have told you I don't have every five minutes.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Twathead, if you ever [BEEP] to me about my friend again like that after Apologising to her for harranging her constantly, and then expecting me to not inform had her of your non sincerity, I will punch you.

Also, how the [BEEP] is it my problem that your want to meet your friends on Wednesday, when a field trip to see Collusus was booked in February? You had warning FFS. We are not rearranging to please your highness.

Or hers. Don't see how it's hers either. She's been polite with you for longer than you quite frankly deserved over this.

PS - No, your "hard day" where you sat at home and waited for the plumber to arrive or something was not a "hard day", nor does it excuse it. Sitting at home and opening a door for a plumber when he arrives is what I call a "nice quiet day where I can do nothing". And don't complain to me about how short of cash you are when your parents pay for every single thing and pretty much support you. And then when you do find money, splash it all on Amazon. Some of us here have bills and other expenses. That money that comes in pays for those. Contrary to your belief, I am not "loaded".

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I feel like an idiot for watching those unsolved mystery cases and ghost stories. I hate being curious about the world. Now I'm 10000 times more paranoid than before. My therapist recommended to stay away from scary stuff *sigh*

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    All dialogue should have been shut down from the day you left onwards to be honest. We've served no purpose in each other's lives since then.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    RIP prince

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.