Page 322 of 424 FirstFirst ... 122 222 272 312 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 332 372 422 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Had a Colonscopy today. Still under the effects of the sedative they gave me. You'd think, given the fact that I have a medical procedure and I feel kinda crap, I could just have a day where everything is not about my sisters pathetic whims.

Oh no, that can't happen.

She called up Mum whilst I was actually having the Procedure to demand that Mum dropped everything, and went and sorted out her prom dress that instant because apparently, it wasn't perfect. She then demanded that Mum drive her to Milton Keynes so that she can buy another Prom Dress. And I'm not supposed to be left alone after this sedative. I get home and she doesn't even bother to ask how I am or how I went. It's just immeadiatley latching onto Mum "What are you going to do about my Prom dress?" "We must sort it out now!" "Me me me me me i'm the most important me me me me!"

She's so fucking selfish. I swear to god, that [BEEP] needs to grow the [BEEP] up, and I am two seconds away from slapping her. And realize that not everything is about her.

God I fucking wish my biggest problem is life was that a prom dress didn't fit perfectly.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Seriously. I'm going to start a list of things that I'm not supposed to be pissed off about with that involve my sister that seem perfectly reasonable, but apparently isn't.

- I'm not supposed to be pissed off that she nicked money from me, several times, and used that money to buy a friends birthday present, go to wagamamas, and buy cigarettes, alchohol and weed. I couldn't give two hoots right now if she wants to smoke, drink or whatever. But for fucks sake, use your own money.

-I'm not supposed to pissed off that the money that she used to pay for an overpriced wagamama's meal was the only piece of cash I thought I had on me at one point, and I needed it to pay for a bus fare to get to uni. I then almost missed the bus because I had to make a run to the nearest cash point, stick my card in, and get cash out. And pray that I had enough in my account to do so. Because heres the think you don't seem to comprehend, little sister. I may have "more money" than you, but I'm pretty much paying for myself. That "more money" goes on my bills, travel fares, anything I need for uni, food. I don't get to go "Dad can I have some money?" and getr given it. I don't get a free ride living here. I don't get everything paid for. I have to provide that myself. I don't have a problem with that. I do have a problem when the money goes missing. Especially at the end of the month, when I'm close to going into my overdraft (hey, did you know that costs me more money if that happens?)

- I'm not supposed to be pissed off that she can't even think "maybe today isn't about me, unlike every other day of the year, and maybe my prom dress problems can wait till another day, or at least, until my sister is home from a rather invasive procedure. Instead of calling Mum like the selfish little [BEEP] I am and demanding it be fixed this instant."

Also, apparently "I went through something similar" at her age. Gimme a break. I was dealing with suicidal depressions that landed me hospitals, manic episodes that were somewhat interesting, and at one point, a psychotic episode due to a drug interaction. I overdosed on a regular basis. The next person that tries to tell me that bipolar disorder is at all similiar to a being a stroppy teenager is going to get punched. (and no. She does not have bipolar. Not that that would excuse any of it. I do not, and never have, used my illness as an excuse for the way I behaved.)
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Seriously. I'm going to start a list of things that I'm not supposed to be pissed off about with that involve my sister that seem perfectly reasonable, but apparently isn't.

- I'm not supposed to be pissed off that she nicked money from me, several times, and used that money to buy a friends birthday present, go to wagamamas, and buy cigarettes, alchohol and weed. I couldn't give two hoots right now if she wants to smoke, drink or whatever. But for fucks sake, use your own money.

-I'm not supposed to pissed off that the money that she used to pay for an overpriced wagamama's meal was the only piece of cash I thought I had on me at one point, and I needed it to pay for a bus fare to get to uni. I then almost missed the bus because I had to make a run to the nearest cash point, stick my card in, and get cash out. And pray that I had enough in my account to do so. Because heres the think you don't seem to comprehend, little sister. I may have "more money" than you, but I'm pretty much paying for myself. That "more money" goes on my bills, travel fares, anything I need for uni, food. I don't get to go "Dad can I have some money?" and getr given it. I don't get a free ride living here. I don't get everything paid for. I have to provide that myself. I don't have a problem with that. I do have a problem when the money goes missing. Especially at the end of the month, when I'm close to going into my overdraft (hey, did you know that costs me more money if that happens?)

- I'm not supposed to be pissed off that she can't even think "maybe today isn't about me, unlike every other day of the year, and maybe my prom dress problems can wait till another day, or at least, until my sister is home from a rather invasive procedure. Instead of calling Mum like the selfish little [BEEP] I am and demanding it be fixed this instant."

Also, apparently "I went through something similar" at her age. Gimme a break. I was dealing with suicidal depressions that landed me hospitals, manic episodes that were somewhat interesting, and at one point, a psychotic episode due to a drug interaction. I overdosed on a regular basis. The next person that tries to tell me that bipolar disorder is at all similiar to a being a stroppy teenager is going to get punched. (and no. She does not have bipolar. Not that that would excuse any of it. I do not, and never have, used my illness as an excuse for the way I behaved.)

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Got a cold

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Studying can be difficult at times..

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Self esteem issues
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Rawr View Post
    Doctor said that the huge lump in my left breast that's been there for months now could be cancerous. Gotta have an ultrasound & biopsy done.
    I hope everything's okay.

Oh that explains that email they sent me with a new password. I just thought it was because I hadn't logged in in a long time. Good grief.

---------------------------------------

I really wish my parents would allow me to be like any other person my age and have more freedom in where, when, how long, and how frequently I go out. I also wish my dad would stop using the "trust" argument as to why I can't do that because his lying hypocritical, asshole piece of [BEEP] self should be the last person in this family touting about the importance of trust.
    Keep it cool. Cool people never show emotion. Keep it cool.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Life sure can be harsh sometimes brah

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    moth holes in my new socks - I'm going to spray thus place with lavender
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote 1 View Post
    Life sure can be harsh sometimes brah
    you got that right -____-

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Just got out of hospital, had a bad reaction with my infection and my latest testosterone shot, I stopped breathing, was rushed to hospital and wired up to hundreds of wires to make sure my breathing and heart doesn't stop again, fml .____.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Jerry View Post
    Just got out of hospital, had a bad reaction with my infection and my latest testosterone shot, I stopped breathing, was rushed to hospital and wired up to hundreds of wires to make sure my breathing and heart doesn't stop again, fml .____.
    Aw man, get well xxx
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote L View Post
    Aw man, get well xxx
    Thank you

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Jerry View Post
    :hugs damn thats horrible to hear

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.