Page 323 of 424 FirstFirst ... 123 223 273 313 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 333 373 423 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Feel so useless,and depressed..

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote 1 View Post
    Feel so useless,and depressed..
    Im sorru you are feeling this way xxx
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Decided I need to go back to counselling, doing it online so this time I might be able to open up for real. I'm so anxious about it.
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Back pain and fatigue. You know................old people ailments.

Finally went to a chiropractor and he was shocked what I do all day and night. He was like, "Well, I see why you strained all your muscles. Can you slow down a bit?"

Never!
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Being woken up over loud noises

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Starting counselling tomorrow for the third time...I really hope this time I can open up....sigh
    life---> <---me

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    My skin.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    It's been a while since I've been around but I've got nowhere else to vent.

I make a pittance of a living here in Calgary in relation to cost of living. I can barely afford rent and necessities while attempting to put money away for later. My extra money from usually just goes towards fixing my car, bike, phone, etc. Due to such I have applied for different jobs, even one in Yellowknife that I thought I was an absolute shoe-in for, as I don't think I can do this any longer. I got news yesterday that they hired someone else for that Yellowknife job and I have just been an absolute depressed mess since. I have been in a shitty place mentally for at least 9 months now, leading to putting back on 30 of the 70 pounds I lost just a few years back. I eat when I'm sad, I'm sad because I can't make friends or do what I want to, and now I'm fat again from eating my sorrows away. I am so close to throwing the towel in. Existing just to exist is hell and I don't think I'm fit for this world anymore.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote GunnyHighway View Post

I make a pittance of a living here in Calgary in relation to cost of living. I can barely afford rent and necessities while attempting to put money away for later. My extra money from usually just goes towards fixing my car, bike, phone, etc. Due to such I have applied for different jobs, even one in Yellowknife that I thought I was an absolute shoe-in for, as I don't think I can do this any longer. I got news yesterday that they hired someone else for that Yellowknife job and I have just been an absolute depressed mess since. I have been in a shitty place mentally for at least 9 months now, leading to putting back on 30 of the 70 pounds I lost just a few years back. I eat when I'm sad, I'm sad because I can't make friends or do what I want to, and now I'm fat again from eating my sorrows away. I am so close to throwing the towel in. Existing just to exist is hell and I don't think I'm fit for this world anymore.
    Don't think like that You will find another job

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote GunnyHighway View Post

I am sorry you are feeling this way. You not getting the job means that there is a better one waiting for you. Don't give up, you will find it.
    So, you put some weight back on. It is okay. Remember how you lost it last time. It is never to late to start doing it again.
    As far as money goes, you are not alone. Not to many people are able to save. You are willing to work and do what you have to do for yourself, and that you should be proud of. One day at a time.

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Allergic reaction all over my face because I've been using new products on it lately. The allergy could be due to any one of about 5 different things. So fckign itchy, red and uncomfortable. This is horrible.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, trying to find an online support group, that is actually what it says, Active, welcoming, non judgmental etc..

I see many users that will read posts, but not answer. I understand that sometimes you do not know what to say, or do not have an answer. But, c mon, so many views, and 3 answers???? Also, when someone takes the time to answer or respond, say THANK YOU.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote UndercoverAngel View Post
    Yeah, trying to find an online support group, that is actually what it says, Active, welcoming, non judgmental etc..

I see many users that will read posts, but not answer. I understand that sometimes you do not know what to say, or do not have an answer. But, c mon, so many views, and 3 answers???? Also, when someone takes the time to answer or respond, say THANK YOU.
    Is this relating to here? Please remember that this is an anxiety forum, and there will be many users that will view a post, and simply be too anxious to reply/post. Not everyone has the confidence to do so.

Also, I do believe that the view counter counts views by "Guest" users, although I may be wrong.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just joined yesterday, so I do not know how this site is going to go yet. The Thread says "Anything bothering you right now?" So, I posted what I have been going through. I should of been more specific, I apologize.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    It's to hot...this is Ireland not Spain...I want the irish weather back now thank you.....I have work tomorrow, I might die...the hospital doesn't have air con.
    life---> <---me

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.