Page 345 of 424 FirstFirst ... 145 245 295 335 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 355 395 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Jerry View Post
    That had to be the worst pain episode I ever had
    It continues

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Cystic acne...

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Jerry View Post
    That had to be the worst pain episode I ever had

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I'm triggered and pissed off. I let myself think too much and I overanalyzed a lot of things.

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quote HoldTheSea View Post
    I'm triggered and pissed off. I let myself think too much and I overanalyzed a lot of things.
    Message me if you want to talk about it xx

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    that people do not believe me when I talk about my health physical and mental and then go behind my back and talk about me like I am lying so I really do get upset and hurt because I do find out and wonder why they are horrible like that and why.. are they bored? I don't get it. I am doing my best to get me better and help others not judge them or slam them I have a giving heart and soul never ask for anything in return just kindness.

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Total Eclipse View Post
    Message me if you want to talk about it xx

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I feel like I'm going completely insane and I'm debating whether or not I should just check myself in to the hospital. My head doesn't feel right.
    I literally feel like I'm living inside of a nightmare and I can't get out. As much as I may try to downplay everything and tell myself it can't have been as bad as I think, I have confirmation from plenty of other people whose opinions I trust that it really was that bad.
    The thing I can't stop thinking about right now is the time at our old apartment where he locked himself in the bedroom and I heard him screaming followed by maniacal laughter.
    I also found a really disturbing video on his computer, of him unsheathing a Bowie knife and laughing.
    I don't know how to process any of this information, it's literally making me sick in the head. I want to die.

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I feel like I'm going completely insane and I'm debating whether or not I should just check myself in to the hospital. My head doesn't feel right.
    I literally feel like I'm living inside of a nightmare and I can't get out. As much as I may try to downplay everything and tell myself it can't have been as bad as I think, I have confirmation from plenty of other people whose opinions I trust that it really was that bad.
    The thing I can't stop thinking about right now is the time at our old apartment where he locked himself in the bedroom and I heard him screaming followed by maniacal laughter.
    I also found a really disturbing video on his computer, of him unsheathing a Bowie knife and laughing.
    I don't know how to process any of this information, it's literally making me sick in the head. I want to die.

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Please do everything you need to do to stay safe. We care about you here

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Note to self, for the love of god don't drink coffee again

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Koalafan View Post
    Note to self, for the love of god don't drink coffee again

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Koalafan View Post
    Quote Total Eclipse View Post
    Please do everything you need to do to stay safe. We care about you here
    Thanks, guys

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Was just at the farm supply store buying food for my dogs and overheard some locals talking about something that freaked me out. Apparently there are a lot of people in my area who are reporting sightings of shapeshifters and werewolf type creatures. I try not to believe in that [BEEP] tbh but it sounds like these people genuinely believe what they saw. Obviously I'm skeptical but I do find it really creepy. It's easy to let your imagination run wild when you live alone in the middle of the woods. I'm trying to tell myself that there's no such thing and these people are full of shit, but I'm not really sure how to rationally explain multiple people seeing the same thing.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Nope not right now Thank God but give me some time lol but my therapist is really helping me!! so if you don't have a therapist or a really good friend to talk to then try and find one and I have some really great friends now. I am blessed I pray to stay that way and beat down my demons and my health issues.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.