Page 348 of 424 FirstFirst ... 148 248 298 338 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 358 398 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Jerry View Post
    I got a kink in my neck, it won't go away
    so sorry to hear that! try sitting up straight and moving your shoulders downward....works for me sometimes

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I think I got a little too drunk

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote HoldTheSea View Post
    I think I got a little too drunk
    keep drinking water and flush that system out!

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Got essentially zero sleep last night woke up what felt every 20 minutes or so until I had to go in for work.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Koalafan View Post
    Got essentially zero sleep last night woke up what felt every 20 minutes or so until I had to go in for work.
    Awww no, what's keeping you up?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Jerry View Post
    Awww no, what's keeping you up?
    Been trying out a new night light and I'm thinking it may be too bright! Thankfully it has a lot of custom settings that hopefully I should be able to find the right brightness that wot keep me up!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Koalafan View Post
    Been trying out a new night light and I'm thinking it may be too bright! Thankfully it has a lot of custom settings that hopefully I should be able to find the right brightness that wot keep me up!
    Hopefully you can find a setting that works for you I do feel your pain too, I use my laptop as my night light and even on the lowest setting it can get quite bright making it hard to sleepy.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Jerry View Post
    Hopefully you can find a setting that works for you I do feel your pain too, I use my laptop as my night light and even on the lowest setting it can get quite bright making it hard to sleepy.
    Thank you! I'm hoping so! I generally sleep with my TV on but I get really intense anxiety during sleep and tend to wake up in intense panic so I'm seeing if a night light during the night will help that out>_<

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I have to keep a tv on until I am so sleepy then I shut it off or turn on the timer and then it shuts off when I am asleep. I stayed awake to late last night watching the grammys and then woke up at 4 am , 6 am and I have been awake since I think 7 am so I am sleepy today and having belly issues.

Hope you start sleeping better!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Koalafan View Post
    Been having that problem too. Any problem is that it's not due to a night light. It's because the Council decided to stick a new Street light outside my window and crank the brightness up to max. :/

Well think I'm beginning to get used to it.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quote Koalafan View Post
    Maybe you should try a salt lamp. They are really pretty and relaxing and typically don't give off much light.

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I borrowed my mom's van, I just drove home with it, I hate that thing. I have a 5+ hour drive to NYC with the van for the dog show. :/

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I decided not to go to New York... I was up all night having panic attacks and I felt really unstable again. I'm home with my dogs watching Westminster on TV. Better luck next year. There's also the National Dog Show and the AKC Eukanuba National Championship, and there are local shows coming up in March. I'll be fine.
    I think I made the right decision, I was not about to drive to NYC with no sleep just to compete in one event and drive home.
    I stayed home, slept in, and I'm watching the show on TV.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote HoldTheSea View Post
    I decided not to go to New York... I was up all night having panic attacks and I felt really unstable again. I'm home with my dogs watching Westminster on TV. Better luck next year. There's also the National Dog Show and the AKC Eukanuba National Championship, and there are local shows coming up in March. I'll be fine.
    I think I made the right decision, I was not about to drive to NYC with no sleep just to compete in one event and drive home.
    I stayed home, slept in, and I'm watching the show on TV.
    So sorry you where having panic attacks through out the night! I completely understand not wanting to go under those conditions. Sometimes pushing too hard can only have bad consequences. Hope you're resting today and feeling better!

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Koalafan View Post
    So sorry you where having panic attacks through out the night! I completely understand not wanting to go under those conditions. Sometimes pushing too hard can only have bad consequences. Hope you're resting today and feeling better!
    Thanks Koala I've been resting all day and I'm feeling better now. I was putting too much pressure on myself.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.