Page 357 of 424 FirstFirst ... 157 257 307 347 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 367 407 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Evo1114 View Post
    There you are!

Yeah, I was pretty bummed to see you banned, at least they reversed it. I did pretty much the exact same thing you did a few years back and didn't hear a peep about it. No warnings, no bans, no messages even. They just deleted my post. I suppose it's different depending on who is reviewing the situation though. I imagine in my case, the person who deleted it was willing to change the normal procedures for me being such a swell guy. You may have just got somebody who is 100% 'by the book', no matter who or what. For the most part, I don't know Adam from Eve on there, so normally don't have any cares/issues for what they do moderation wise.

Yeah, I guess it depends on the mod. Not using too much common sense in their judgement now apparently.

Right now Silent Memory is the only one who makes it clear that she edited a post or whatever. The other 2 mods are either doing next to nothing or they are hiding their moderation.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Everything is bothering me even though I am trying not to let it - at the end of the day I am the one who feels bad
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Yes
    My boss came to work yesterday and said she was "so hung over that she was still drunk"
    I asked her if she was driving drunk.
    she said 'yeah, that was really bad.'

So,
    I'm so judgemental that i can't stand myself. I couldn't be around her yesterday so i avoided her (she went home sick anyway)
    and
    my brother is hocking all of my mother's jewelry. he told me that today.
    i told him 'that is very wrong'
    he's living with her temporarily and she truly is an evil person.
    but still.
    again, judgemental.

or
    just mental.
    sorry for the long vent.
    other then that i've had a peaceful day.
    one daughter home from the hospital after gallbladder surgery
    adn
    the other daughter clean and sober for 6 months and counting.
    i think.
    again, judgemental.
    or
    just mental.
    ;(
    and the other part i don't know how to talk about.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've been to work drunk before from the previous night's alcohol. I took the subway though.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote lethargic nomad View Post
    I've been to work drunk before from the previous night's alcohol. I took the subway though.
    Yeah, I had to take a taxi once
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote lethargic nomad View Post
    Yeah, I guess it depends on the mod. Not using too much common sense in their judgement now apparently.

Right now Silent Memory is the only one who makes it clear that she edited a post or whatever. The other 2 mods are either doing next to nothing or they are hiding their moderation.
    Some peeps (like you) obviously I feel deserve a notification. (I've never been notified, but then again, I don't know if any posts of mine have been edited). I wonder if they just get tired of doing it so much for the dillwads who keep them over-busy all the time...just takes too much time. ?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    one thing about the sas mods that impressed me is how they would ban you 100 times over if you kept coming back and posting. i dont know any forum where the mods have such patience to keep discovering ur multis and banning them. they also never listened to my appeals. but in two other forums where i got a *perm* ban i got it reversed just by asking. which totally surprised me bc from sas i came away thinking that all forum mods of big forums loved to wield their power over u and would never let u get a second chance.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    ^ How long is your temp ban for?

I wonder why they don't recruit more mods. I know it's hard and hardly anyone wants to do it, but they don't seem to be actively trying to recruit either, as far as I can tell. If they are it seems very hush hush.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    About 6 days. Until March 9th.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I joined SAS in 2009 and started posting regularly from 2011. In all those years I have never been banned, not even a temp ban.

Then in June of 2016, I got locked out of my account when they had that whole password issue. They changed everyone's passwords and sent them an email. I never got that email, nor did I get an email when I did "Forget Password" thing.

Now this.

Edit: There was that one night where everyone got banned in August of 2013.

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Incredibly rude, sick person on Instagram complaining that people are unfollowing them for using inappropriate, abusive gear on their dogs.
    Good luck dealing with your animal abuse charges lol you sick [BEEP]!
    I have no sympathy for people who abuse animals.
    Fyi you are not going to get the "dog of your dreams" by causing it physical injury. You're going to turn it aggressive and it's going to hurt someone and that is going to be your fault.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Need to get le stuff in order

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Antidote View Post
    ^ How long is your temp ban for?

I wonder why they don't recruit more mods. I know it's hard and hardly anyone wants to do it, but they don't seem to be actively trying to recruit either, as far as I can tell. If they are it seems very hush hush.
    My guess is nobody wants to do it who's "qualified" to do it (and as if I recall (although I haven't been on SAS for a while), you have to have had an account for a long time with no infractions/bans/warnings.). I imagine it's fairly thankless work and you get bashed a lot of the time because your decisions aren't liked (still gonna sting even its an anonymous mod account, still aimed at you). On a site filled with people suffering from Social Anxiety Disorder and low self esteem, who would want to volunteer for that?

It's a sad fact that forums that get larger often attract more of the nasties.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Having a lot of anxiety today

Also, I know I haven't responded to a lot of posts I've been quoted in/visitor messages etc., I'm not ignoring anyone, I just have a lot on my mind and I generally don't respond to stuff when I feel shitty.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.